Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 17. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
It will only go down. No pump will come. Failed coin with MIA devs.

Watch...

Wallets aren't moving....

Dont be so crazy. This coin is dead. Devs gone.

See you on the moon!  Balls of steel!

Dev isn't gone. He logged on on June 17th... Give it time.

Why would anyone pump this coin when the exchanges have many new coins that can also be pumped.
Look at CIRC, that is the next moon coin.

Nice plug! Circ will pump cause Bob s and the boys are on it! ask yourself...why are you here?

Me and you hype! Gonna make bank on some $GRID!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!

Watch...

Why would anyone pump this coin when the exchanges have many new coins that can also be pumped.

Nice plug! Circ will pump cause Bob s and the boys are on it! ask yourself...why are you here?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Watch...

legendary

Watch...

Watch...

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
im Follow Placebo , im out from GRID , thanks all
you should move to another coin . follow placebo , you can rich .
legendary

Watch...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well , asap we will see where it will go
Earth or Moon  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 509
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndibs-dibbits-crypto-auction-platform-csgo-luxury-live-at-bittrex-1090982

local time the same time as GRID dev here... have a look at the crowdsale transactions, and think a little.... I hope i'm wrong, but GRID was also a ICO of only 7 sats or so, and this new coin looks too much like GRID, also ICO of 10k sats and now trading at 750k sats without any selling pressure...

wat do you want guy ?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anndibs-dibbits-crypto-auction-platform-csgo-luxury-live-at-bittrex-1090982

local time the same time as GRID dev here... have a look at the crowdsale transactions, and think a little.... I hope i'm wrong, but GRID was also a ICO of only 7 sats or so, and this new coin looks too much like GRID, also ICO of 10k sats and now trading at 750k sats without any selling pressure...

LOL...  Not even the same style!!!  Gatekeeper in 6 days...

Like you said, you didn't even know what Gatekeeper was, you're just a trader...

See you on the moon brotha...

The funny thing is it looks a lot more like the globalcoincurrency.com  website !
Compare Gridpay.me and tell me I'm crazy ...
It's a long shot but if they are connected somehow $$$

I'm on the same page with you...  Just like your call with Crave, I think we will rise insanely high if Gatekeeper lives up to it's hype.

Crave has some major stuff in the works and will rise again...

If Gridpay's gatekeeper is released and it repeats any of its previous rallies we will all retire!  Cool

Crave? Meh

I'd rather Dogecoindark any day Tongue
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

Like you said, you didn't even know what Gatekeeper was, you're just a trader...

The funny thing is it looks a lot more like the globalcoincurrency.com  website !

I'm on the same page with you...  Just like your call with Crave, I think we will rise insanely high if Gatekeeper lives up to it's hype.

Crave has some major stuff in the works and will rise again...

If Gridpay's gatekeeper is released and it repeats any of its previous rallies we will all retire!  Cool
Activity: 469
Merit: 260
the dogs bark, but the caravan goes on
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

Noobs.....Dumb Noobs.
legendary
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

legendary
I think GRID is over...

have a look at this...

Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Is only 6 Days to Gate Keeper release. Why sell coins for 300sat now? Expect bigger FUDers activity, this is best time for make people scared with false infos and posibly take huge profit in short time from now.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Shes gonna fall like a stone now, buy support fading!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it
@iqlimasyadiqa are you forget about someday you support comunity to grow ?
hemmm notconsistent

until now  community still Grow and grow everytime ... Good Job community ..  Cool Cool
Pages:
Jump to: