Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 14. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
june 28th, the manipulation continues with this crap and alts, where's there big pump??!!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Major examples collected a lot of money . dev are buying up cheap coin . gatekeeper is coming . wait ... Roll Eyes
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
dev whether it was asleep ?

dev already make another shitcoin sir
Activity: 658
my feel say , Gatekeeper just dream .

sorry . we loss .
oh.... no no no
you LOSS
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
GATEKEEPER IS COMING!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked The only problem you guys gonna have is that you didn't buy more!!!MOOOOOOOON here we come!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy

Pour another drink why don't ya. Gatekeeper wont get any money even if its real and working. No fresh money will join here. Time to move on.
I'd like to suggest that you look at CIRC. Going to be a huge pump where lots of people will make money.
Activity: 14
this funny .

when takeover ?

All of coins were fun if you can get a profit from it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
What should the conf file be named / how should it be set up to allow RPC communication.

Not sure on the name but I feel I may be missing something for RPC once the name of the conf file is mentioned.

server=1
rpcport=
rpcallowip=
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=

Anyone ?

I can't be the only person whos tried to play with RPC on GRID lol

Ty.

Sorry I dont know sir , may be you should PM Placebo Hyperjacked and the gank . I think they have qualification for answer about this ..
They GRIDpay Team ...  Shocked Shocked

Seems Placebo doesn't know anything or just doesn't want to help but someones gotta be able to.
Activity: 658
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
I  bought some .
may be , soon i can rich and buy Ferrari  Cool

You are drunk bro.. Grin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 505
I  bought some .
may be , soon i can rich and buy Ferrari  Cool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Bought in at 211 and could sell now for double

Hmm nah... would rather wait a few more days for the gatekeeper this could be good!

Grin

i think you should sell all , now  Grin
dont late sir for make profit , Double it's hard , and waiting Dump , and get more GRID with same "initial capital"  Cheesy
just say again , dont late

This coin it's funny , can't wait gatekepper delay

Double (2x)? Meh that's nothing

Pick your trades right and you can make a lot more

Been buying up Nexus Niro for the last few weeks sub 400 - then it moves 3-4x in 2-3 weeks Wink

Anyone pick up on this blatant tip off at the time?

BTW that 3x-4x was actually conservatively 6x-8x
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
who knows, we will see... got a few too.
Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Picked up a few more hundred k over the last week, risk reward looks good to me and volume in recent days means that somebody is buying here, skilled traders dont throw their money at something in crypto unless they expect to get rewarded, simple as that.

Good luck guys  Cool

You lose!
Why do you want to baghold this crap? Seriously. Why.
No devs
No support.
no nothing
Activity: 518
time ticker start over and over again lol  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Gridpay is perhaps the best thing I've seen in the last six months.  Smiley Gridpay is a cutting edge high tech cryptocurrency firm awaiting imminent patent approval on the next generation of crypto currencies that have both monetary and micro-economic applications. Now, right now the currency trades over the counter at 300 satoshi a currency. And by the way analysts indicate it could go a heck of a lot higher than that. Your profit, on a mere six thousand dollar investment would be upwards of sixty thousand dollars. You could pay off your mortgage if you have one  Wink. One thing I can promise you, even in this market, is that I never ask my fellow crypto traders to judge me on my losers because I have so few. And in the case of Gridpay, based on every technical factor out there we are looking at a grand slam home run!!!! tldr? BUY! Cheesy

It would not surprise me to find out that some big Wall Street company is behind a couple of the new coins coming out.

LOL, now that is some funny shit right there.  dream on.

LOL, where did you find the Devs father at?

Dats old school Star Trek playa! please you gots TA know...?

He is really laughing at you....

Activity: 704
Picked up a few more hundred k over the last week, risk reward looks good to me and volume in recent days means that somebody is buying here, skilled traders dont throw their money at something in crypto unless they expect to get rewarded, simple as that.

Good luck guys  Cool
Activity: 476
Activity: 700
Gridpay is perhaps the best thing I've seen in the last six months.  Smiley Gridpay is a cutting edge high tech cryptocurrency firm awaiting imminent patent approval on the next generation of crypto currencies that have both monetary and micro-economic applications. Now, right now the currency trades over the counter at 300 satoshi a currency. And by the way analysts indicate it could go a heck of a lot higher than that. Your profit, on a mere six thousand dollar investment would be upwards of sixty thousand dollars. You could pay off your mortgage if you have one  Wink. One thing I can promise you, even in this market, is that I never ask my fellow crypto traders to judge me on my losers because I have so few. And in the case of Gridpay, based on every technical factor out there we are looking at a grand slam home run!!!! tldr? BUY! Cheesy

It would not surprise me to find out that some big Wall Street company is behind a couple of the new coins coming out.

LOL, now that is some funny shit right there.  dream on.

LOL, where did you find the Devs father at?
Activity: 56
I like fuders.Whenever they appear, it means that these coins of interest to them.Buy another Gridpay,it is cheap right now.

seriously ? cheap ?
Pages:
Jump to: