Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 50. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
Guys, can somebody create, slack channel for gridpay? Please PM me, for more info.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
As far I remember .GridPay always help me colect great BTC profit.All what peeps needed is patience.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Name:   GridPay
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 02, 2015, 02:20:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 10:16:50 AM

Dev still connecting to daily .. though not speak nothing, but is a way of saying that is still here.  Wink

We can know what happened , and i assumse , this is good Cheesy
Activity: 873
Name:   GridPay
Activity:   9
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   February 02, 2015, 02:20:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 10:16:50 AM

Dev still connecting to daily .. though not speak nothing, but is a way of saying that is still here.  Wink
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Crypto is a sick world;)
but hey what can you do about it, look at LXC hit 19k dev disappeared for almost 6 months!!!
all these 6 months price stayed at around 1300sat how is this possible when dev disappears for 6!!! months?
now dev is back price is 7200sat almost 6x UP
ONLY IN CRYPTO  Cool
FROM RATE 10K +++ AND SEE NOW, JUST 300 SATOSHI... LOL.... WHY THIS IS?  Undecided

Because almost all altcrypto is in hands few groups, call them whales. If they pick this coin, tommorow will be price 100K, they can to this way with any other coin. Im not telling this is next BTC, for sure is not, but GRID at this price is just like get something in crypto almost for free. Look behind curtain and you will better understand, why is GRID for 350sat and what posibly coming in few weeks in development and how impact that can have for 350sat coin ATM.  Wink
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
FROM RATE 10K +++ AND SEE NOW, JUST 300 SATOSHI... LOL.... WHY THIS IS?  Undecided
For this price is no problem buy GRID and wait till Gate will be, or will not be out. Only 10 BTC can rise value 3x ATM. Perfect setup for panic buy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
if VTC can move up 700% in one week without any updates and volume of $100k,and when ROS can move up 1000% in a day, then i'm pretty sure that GRID can move up also 1000% if they want it, so we are all waiting to see when they will move GRID.

VTC Pos ends some days ago , and this point , why the VTC value increase

i still SUpport GRID

this altcoin trading is strange Smiley it all depends on the pump groups or people with some BTC. Let me think if VTC will drop 50% then they will also start calling it scam or what? Cheesy I'm trying to buy another 500k at around 300sats, this level is ridicules low, can be a 10 BAGGER

Yep. And if you put wheels on it, it can also be a tricycle...

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established propject so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

In the case of GRID it IS an obvious scam, from the get go.

why is GRID obvious scam? They didn't promise anything, so where is the scam? When you don't promise anything then you cannot scam, no?

it is a scam placebo, bc the devs bought at least 90% of the coins for free from their own ICO. There is no way around it. If that was not the case, how did this thing reach the marketcap of NXT a couple of days after an ICO nearly no one had any interest in? Yuo cant pump a coin to ridiculous levels like that without having control of pretty much the whole supply. It started as a giant scam and still is. It was never intended to be something else.

You can oc still trade a scam, but pls stop pretending it is not a scam. You know better.

Yeap, they bought all the coins during their own ICO, that we already knew from the beginning. That hasn't been changed. It was basically a 100% premine coin, and nothing is wrong with that, if nobody join a ICO then dev has all the coins and then they play their game, and believe me they will continue playing this game, till the timer hit 0 days and either they deliver the roadmap or it will be finished for good.
Activity: 398
if VTC can move up 700% in one week without any updates and volume of $100k,and when ROS can move up 1000% in a day, then i'm pretty sure that GRID can move up also 1000% if they want it, so we are all waiting to see when they will move GRID.

i still SUpport GRID

this altcoin trading is strange Smiley it all depends on the pump groups or people with some BTC. Let me think if VTC will drop 50% then they will also start calling it scam or what? Cheesy I'm trying to buy another 500k at around 300sats, this level is ridicules low, can be a 10 BAGGER

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established propject so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

why is GRID obvious scam? They didn't promise anything, so where is the scam? When you don't promise anything then you cannot scam, no?

it is a scam placebo, bc the devs bought at least 90% of the coins for free from their own ICO. There is no way around it. If that was not the case, how did this thing reach the marketcap of NXT a couple of days after an ICO nearly no one had any interest in? Yuo cant pump a coin to ridiculous levels like that without having control of pretty much the whole supply. It started as a giant scam and still is. It was never intended to be something else.

You can oc still trade a scam, but pls stop pretending it is not a scam. You know better.

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
wow interested , many legend in here share for build GRID  Cool

#Grid2daMOON
legendary
Activity: 1162

i still SUpport GRID

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established project so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

You got it wrong: If someone promises something and doesn't deliver it, it is a broken promise. Or a lie. Not necessarily a scam.

This is an obvious scam for several reasons, chief among them the fact that is being pumped and dumped by design, obviously. But it also has "tells" that are becoming quite obvious these days, like a censored ANN thread -although they not even bother to moderate it actually- and an anonymous dev who, also obviously, is in on the scam/P&D scheme.

Still everything that you say is not a scam. DEV should not be here all day, do you know dev of BTC? So, BTC also scam? Scam is pretty easy, scam means, dev said that he deliver X and don't deliver it, SCAM. Dev leaves the coin. SCAM. But other then those two topics, why can dev not sell his coins when he bought it a few months ago at a lot lower price? Why can DEV his friends not do the same? I mean, if you can buy coin X at 10 sats and it is 1000sats why would you not sell it? How many times that i move a market up and down by putting a sell order of several BTCs or a buy order of several BTCs... that is all trading. You don't force people to buy or sell, but people just look at the order book and see, pfff, that big sell order will never be hit, so let me put my order in front of it..If i want more coins at low levels, then i put a massive sell order and people start panicking and i buy there coin, if i want coin to move up then i put in a massive buy order and people start panic buying.

Obviously you don't want to understand. Or see the signs. You are too invested here and the kool aid (wishful thinking) still tastes -or you want to feel it does- good. At your leisure. You are going to be given the low down in no uncertain manner, no matter how you want to choose to philosophize it. But just so you know, what you just described, done by the dev and his friends, all anonymous, is the EXACT depiction OF WHAT IN THE REAL WORLD WOULD LAND YOU IN JAIL FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS. Now you may choose to call it any which way you want. To the non-kool-aid individuals of crypto, it is the definition of a scam. I'll make it quite clearer for you though: It is a project started and carried out, to whatever extent it ends up being, with the sole purpose of taking the money from idiots, greedy investors. And, at this stage of the game, with your experience, you should be able to spot those within minutes... unless you are part of the scheme, which is possible, of course.

But this isn't real world (yet), it is all virtual world, in a virtual world you don't have those rules, so... you don't have a SEC, cryptocoins are even no currencies in the real world, they are nothing, no rules exists, so everything that is done here is virtual, that is why they really need to make this crypto world a real world with real rules, coins that need to fill in their papers, real names, etc, but this will never happen or will not happen the next coming years. In fact we are all gambling and hoping that something will be worth a lot of real money.

That being true, there are still big differences between projects with credibility and other with, let's say, less credibility. And, when push comes to shove, in America at least, the law supersedes ANY AND ALL regulations. And schemes, such as the ones described, are fully illegal. You do know, I'm sure, of a certain Ross Ullbricht. Some others are fallen  already and some more WILL indeed fall... including several hiding behind "anon" handles. Because a scheme to commit fraud, whether or not described as a scam, will put you in jail just the same whether you deal with crypto or potato chips, ok?

More importantly, those who have been around for a while should be the one who warn others with less experience of the "red flags", such as the blinding ones plaguing this one... not that any warning will have any effect in view of the blind, utterly stupid, greed so rampant. And, of course, there are still no legal obligations nor repercussions... it is called the old fashioned "doing the right thing". What a concept, ah?
legendary

i still SUpport GRID

Oh and VTC will not only lose 50% from current levels; it'll probably lose 90% or more. Scam? it is an established project so no, not necessarily. But manipulated? Obviously.

You got it wrong: If someone promises something and doesn't deliver it, it is a broken promise. Or a lie. Not necessarily a scam.

This is an obvious scam for several reasons, chief among them the fact that is being pumped and dumped by design, obviously. But it also has "tells" that are becoming quite obvious these days, like a censored ANN thread -although they not even bother to moderate it actually- and an anonymous dev who, also obviously, is in on the scam/P&D scheme.

Still everything that you say is not a scam. DEV should not be here all day, do you know dev of BTC? So, BTC also scam? Scam is pretty easy, scam means, dev said that he deliver X and don't deliver it, SCAM. Dev leaves the coin. SCAM. But other then those two topics, why can dev not sell his coins when he bought it a few months ago at a lot lower price? Why can DEV his friends not do the same? I mean, if you can buy coin X at 10 sats and it is 1000sats why would you not sell it? How many times that i move a market up and down by putting a sell order of several BTCs or a buy order of several BTCs... that is all trading. You don't force people to buy or sell, but people just look at the order book and see, pfff, that big sell order will never be hit, so let me put my order in front of it..If i want more coins at low levels, then i put a massive sell order and people start panicking and i buy there coin, if i want coin to move up then i put in a massive buy order and people start panic buying.

Obviously you don't want to understand. Or see the signs. You are too invested here and the kool aid (wishful thinking) still tastes -or you want to feel it does- good. At your leisure. You are going to be given the low down in no uncertain manner, no matter how you want to choose to philosophize it. But just so you know, what you just described, done by the dev and his friends, all anonymous, is the EXACT depiction OF WHAT IN THE REAL WORLD WOULD LAND YOU IN JAIL FOR QUITE A FEW YEARS. Now you may choose to call it any which way you want. To the non-kool-aid individuals of crypto, it is the definition of a scam. I'll make it quite clearer for you though: It is a project started and carried out, to whatever extent it ends up being, with the sole purpose of taking the money from idiots, greedy investors. And, at this stage of the game, with your experience, you should be able to spot those within minutes... unless you are part of the scheme, which is possible, of course.

But this isn't real world (yet), it is all virtual world, in a virtual world you don't have those rules, so... you don't have a SEC, cryptocoins are even no currencies in the real world, they are nothing, no rules exists, so everything that is done here is virtual, that is why they really need to make this crypto world a real world with real rules, coins that need to fill in their papers, real names, etc, but this will never happen or will not happen the next coming years. In fact we are all gambling and hoping that something will be worth a lot of real money.
legendary

i still SUpport GRID

legendary

i still SUpport GRID

legendary

i still SUpport GRID

legendary

i still SUpport GRID

legendary

i still SUpport GRID

legendary

i still SUpport GRID

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

i still SUpport GRID
Pages:
Jump to: