Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 51. (Read 73282 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
if VTC can move up 700% in one week without any updates and volume of $100k,and when ROS can move up 1000% in a day, then i'm pretty sure that GRID can move up also 1000% if they want it, so we are all waiting to see when they will move GRID.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
Yes I'm sure it is a scamcoin, but there is a chance to profit if you are in and out at the right times.
You say scamcoin but you take profit from here ?
like you buy snack stale and you can sell it again with other people

for all people very simple for me
if you trust GRIDPAY is SCAM
don't invest and don't use your other acount to FUD and make more people scared

i know GRID have more potential to up

are you forget for Gridpay.me ?
what like aero.me.?

come on  i here the same old stuff over and over
we will see end of count down THE GATE KEEPER and see what it can do

and if its well worth the wait it will explode god knows then huge
but for now its a traders coin to gain bitcoin and gain more gridpay for FREE well i say free i could loose
but only 25 bucks on any coin i put my money into

we are all after profits at the end of the day whether its a scam or not people are interested as you can see just at lower prices
just dont go to deep much better to have a 1000 little buyers buying them up instead of 3 or 4 people buying the lot

plus THAT ROBOT GOT ME HOOKED its funny alls i know there is a robot and he is the gate keeper and where waiting for this ROBOT TO DO WHAT something magical  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy so we got to wait 30 days is it may be a bit less for this story to unfold Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

tell you what be funny if the robot done a dance blew a rassberry stuck 2 fingers up to us and said iam the gate keeper now FUCK OFFF Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Yes I'm sure it is a scamcoin, but there is a chance to profit if you are in and out at the right times.

Noobs please dont buy this coin thinking that it would again reach 0.004 sats!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
If you can't understand my post please report it

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
legendary
Anyone talking hundreds and low thousands are the people who are going to be so dissapointed. Open your mind up and reach for higher goals.  Opportunities like 30m at 400 sat does not come often, but if you dump all your GRID for small gains then you will never see the sky.
I know what your saying fortune favours the brave but some poor sod will be the looser
dont get me wrong if this coin goes to the retail shops then even 10k grid pay you be rich after time

my idea of buying a good coin is to buy low keep it in wallet wait 3 to 4 years and spend it on items from retailers then my investment as done me proud buy 100 dollars now and hope in 3 to 4 years its worth 10k dollars worth of goods

only when i see a good coin
 when gridpay hit the retail market or you can go online and buy or even swap it for real money then its a good coin to have
if this coin lives up to its promises then 3ksats is a steal
 plus we all have our own ideas how to make money mine is the safest way to do it without burning a whole in your pockets and you will have a good time in crypto
and when you build your btc pot up then have ago at 1 btc worth just dont get caught in the moment because some guy says you will be sorry for not buying 300k or more
BE WISE TO THESE DEVS and i mean all devs in crypto not just this [Suspicious link removed]d devs make you feel welcome and show who they are  and where they come from and chat bubbles on IRC
bad devs think of an idea make a coin then release a wallet so you can put your coins in
 then they trade while your coins sit in a wallet doing nowt for you. they make all the money then run
with no way of getting it to the masses ie shops and so on
good devs have a team of coders plus pr people and who ever else needed
JUST LOOK at the ripple network thats more of a safe bet
as i said before there is a coin coming out soon
and you want to see all what they have done with  there web site there own chat room and all that work done before they even released the coin they are called working devs and even have time to chat to you even if its to ask how your day as been they make you feel really welcome

oh and 1 more thing i try get my coin for nowt first then stick them in my wallet
never did that at first been burnt that many times now i trade then get them for free and stick them in a wallet or get btc and turn it into cash what ever floats your boat
 see no matter what happens to this coin i cannot loose
you can go for the jackpot and bet big but loose big so if your rich and money is easy to come by then go for it. money nothing to you
but if your not rich do it my way and crypto will be fun
see the richer you are the more money you want

if you trade a 0.2 btc and double up save the coins in a wallet and try and get as many different type of coins on the market as you can
then you have more chance of 1 coin going mainsteam like first bitcoiners and if you own 40k worth and got them for free because you used a 0.2 to get 20 different types of crypto your time in crypto will be fun thats my plan and it a sounds a good plan
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
It's only  a scam if they don't deliver on their promises and didnt intend too. These guys have delivered and intend to deliver the gatekeeper. Pumped yes scam no.
since making a quiet statement gatekeper on twitter, dev seems lost, are you sure no scam?  Undecided
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
It's only  a scam if they don't deliver on their promises and didnt intend too. These guys have delivered and intend to deliver the gatekeeper. Pumped yes scam no.
legendary

oww seems now there is no time to make a profit, the ratio of buy and sell very thin Sad
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
legendary
hy everyone whether this coin scam?

sorry I just ask  Sad Huh
Activity: 386
long time ago dev dump from 450k to 500sat.. and then pump 80k

in crypto nothing is impossible.

JUDGE from 50sat to 2k
XBS from 5k to 150k

crave, auroracoin

ecc ecc
only if they own most of the coins they can do this
if i own most of the coins then it makes sense to pump it
to dump from 450k to 500 sat only means 1 thing a person like surplus bob or bob surplus what ever he called
if he as put in 100 btc to buy. pumps it to god knows 30 fold he will wait because not every 1 will buy at top rate
 then what he does say 400 btc buy walls he will sell all his coins his whole 100 btc and even if he makes 40 to 50 btc back its a winner
so he as took 150 btc out of the market his 100 btc back plus 50 btc he made
so that is why you would see a dump from 450k to 500 sats
devs dont want that to happen not unless your a scam dev

anyways buy small amounts newbies just dip your toes in and you will get a feel for the market
 at this price buy 10k at 360 sats and wait if it drops to 260 sats buy 10k more if drops to 110 sats buy 20k then it will balance your high buys out and you end up paying about 220 sats for 40k worth
which cost you about 0.2 or less
then if it rises to 450k sats how much will 40k be worth in btc woooohooooo

This is the second time you kinda make sense, most of what you are saying is accurate-ish however correlation and causation are not directly linked most of the time.  To make an assumption this early into the fiasco is definitely premature.
legendary

JUDGE from 50sat to 2k
XBS from 5k to 150k

crave, auroracoin

ecc ecc
only if they own most of the coins they can do this
if i own most of the coins then it makes sense to pump it
to dump from 450k to 500 sat only means 1 thing a person like surplus bob or bob surplus what ever he called
if he as put in 100 btc to buy. pumps it to god knows 30 fold he will wait because not every 1 will buy at top rate
 then what he does say 400 btc buy walls he will sell all his coins his whole 100 btc and even if he makes 40 to 50 btc back its a winner
so he as took 150 btc out of the market his 100 btc back plus 50 btc he made
so that is why you would see a dump from 450k to 500 sats
devs dont want that to happen not unless your a scam dev

anyways buy small amounts newbies just dip your toes in and you will get a feel for the market
 at this price buy 10k at 360 sats and wait if it drops to 260 sats buy 10k more if drops to 110 sats buy 20k then it will balance your high buys out and you end up paying about 220 sats for 40k worth
which cost you about 0.2 or less
then if it rises to 450k sats how much will 40k be worth in btc woooohooooo

Activity: 386
Anyone talking hundreds and low thousands are the people who are going to be so dissapointed. Open your mind up and reach for higher goals.  Opportunities like 30m at 400 sat does not come often, but if you dump all your GRID for small gains then you will never see the sky.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0

JUDGE from 50sat to 2k
XBS from 5k to 150k

crave, auroracoin

ecc ecc
legendary
how to build a fake wall?
put buy orders at 100 sat-45btcs...then dump till  Roll Eyes 101 sat

Why should they want to dump at 101 sats? Even when they dump 30M coins, all coins, then this is only 30 BTC... they can easily buyback a lot of coins below 1000sats and pump it to 5000sats and earn a lot more then 30 BTC.
NO there waiting for you to dump into there 100 sat buy wall
and start the up and down trend again
you see maybe that is why there saying nowt to there community to make you think its a scam and you sell
up into there buy wall
you will see it drop over the next few days
devs will buy up and pump it again
but if 3 or 4 people own more gridpay than the devs and the devs have no chance of getting more coins back then they will run

ASK YOUR SELF THIS if you were the dev and you owned 20k gridpay
and some1 owned 1 million gridpay would you work your ass off doing all the coding the PR and what ever else needed to be done
 only to make some guy you dont even know RICH before your self NO chance
  plus they will not pay 1000sats to pump it up to 5000 sats
 because they risk loosing there btc they made
they want to buy them back at 100 sats because they only way is up with 30 million coin count even the devs wont risk it at a 1000 sats
 see when devs started at 100 sats and made loads of bit coin they should of upped the buy wall to 200 sats then ico buyers dont feel cheated
because after all there the ones who are making us believe there going to bring all this tech to the crypto world so even at 200 sats if they believe in the own work they still got a steal
Activity: 100
Think my buys are in too low, but im trying to be disciplined here.    Grin  wrong way... down and then up.. please!
This is Grid TV and I am bored of watching but cant stop.
Your not far wrong, don't worry I want it to go up. just not yet.
Pages:
Jump to: