Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] GridPay | Gate Keeper Multi-Platform Node.js wallet | Merchant API | NFC ! - page 52. (Read 73282 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
more than 350k purchased in less than 2 minutes   Shocked

i smell 640 sats soon Cheesy
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
more than 350k purchased in less than 2 minutes   Shocked
legendary
how to build a fake wall?
put buy orders at 100 sat-45btcs...then dump till  Roll Eyes 101 sat

Why should they want to dump at 101 sats? Even when they dump 30M coins, all coins, then this is only 30 BTC... they can easily buyback a lot of coins below 1000sats and pump it to 5000sats and earn a lot more then 30 BTC.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
how to build a fake wall?
put buy orders at 100 sat-45btcs...then dump till  Roll Eyes 101 sat
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
placebo

SELL

Grin Grin

I'm the fourth biggest wallet in Bittrex, 415k. and on C-CEX i have 102k, so looking pretty good. Still have a open order of 200k.
WOW have you got 415k you should have no problem of doing me a small loan lets say 200 gridpay Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
if you get more  grid pay than the DEVS you will be sorry
for sure they will run THEY WILL NOT MAKE YOU MORE RICHER THAN THEY WOULD BE Wink Wink
you can see the buy at 100sats 45btc
who is it? my guess is i keep that to myself let you guess who Wink Wink
you will kill it if you own more than the devs TRUST ME
oh not unless you take over the coin and do all the work
so if your a good coder and good at PR and are willing to give up your time and effort then may be you can make it fly and bring all these features to the table
i dont know you
 and may be you are 1 of those type of people  ARE YOU 1 OF THESE BOSS CODERS and good with PR
if not just be careful dont get lost in the moment Wink

but i know u prob done good already and no way  you can loose
just leave some for the DEVS
 they need the most or they will sure run
legendary
placebo

SELL

Grin Grin

I'm the fourth biggest wallet in Bittrex, 415k. and on C-CEX i have 102k, so looking pretty good. Still have a open order of 200k.
legendary
Popcorn1 is obviously new to this space.  No reason to pay any attention to the broken attempts at trying to make a valid point.  You are going to learn so much over the next few years.  GL PopcornNewbie Wink
ha ha been in the game for three years and know every trick in the book
my 20 dollars is a start point so if i loose i only loose 20 dollars if i feel the coin is really good i would push it to 100 dollars 0.5
if you make on it then trade as much as you like with your profits no lose to you then
if you invest 25 dollars and the coin goes 3 times and 0.2 goes up to 0.6 i can understand you using the 0.6 to buy more or use it to buy a different coin or wait for a price drop you still are not going to loose much
u made that 0.6 for nowt

but to go the bank and buy 3 btc and invest straight into a crypto coin is not good for your pockets
gamble 25 to 50 dollars wont kill you and you can build your btc up and then gamble big if you wish
but you still wont of lost all your well earned cash
av a nice day all
 sorry i keep saying 20 dollars i mean a 0.2 btc what 40 to 50 dollars its a starting point o.2 can turn into 1 btc in a flash then you could gamble 1 btc then but still you will be a winner you made that  1btc for nowt

my post are to NEW PEOPLE who are getting into crypto
if you have made loads of bitcoin already then my post do not apply to you
ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW IN CRYPTO be careful people will tell you all kinds of stuff to get you to buy there bitccoin sell walls
placebo

SELL

Grin Grin
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Popcorn1 is obviously new to this space.  No reason to pay any attention to the broken attempts at trying to make a valid point.  You are going to learn so much over the next few years.  GL PopcornNewbie Wink
legendary
I've a nice 422k order at 366, please hit it Cheesy I want to own 3% of GRID Cheesy

You can buy quite a bit much more if you like, even cheaper. Quite cheaper, in fact... already.

My guess is that it is going significantly lower still. You are going to have a ball... so to speak...
not on bittrex there is no order for that amount

238k were bought, and move the rest a little lower at 355 Cheesy
legendary
I've a nice 422k order at 366, please hit it Cheesy I want to own 3% of GRID Cheesy

You can buy quite a bit much more if you like, even cheaper. Quite cheaper, in fact... already.

My guess is that it is going significantly lower still. You are going to have a ball... so to speak...
not on bittrex there is no order for that amount
legendary

maybe, it will go lower, maybe it doesn't, i already took more then 1 BTC to play it, so lets see what will happen.
popcorn I agree with you
Got to be careful how much you want to invest.
in this case, in fact I suggest that you invest no more then 50 - 200 dollars..
many people spend that much in one saturday
the risk is high.

but there could be good opportunities with trading...

legendary
Activity: 1162

legendary
the game will continue for me

popcorn we're here for the same reason, Those are the rules of the game
If you could have a crystal ball You'd get millionaire with our losses

OMG and your point is Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
my point is to new people coming into crypto be careful
you will get people telling you to buy its cheap only to be turned over
 buy small no point in trying to own more coins than the devs do

there is people out there who will own loads of coins open slack channel do all sorts of work for the devs
and the devs even spin them over all the time and effort put in to a coin only to be turned over

go and look at cypher coin and see how the devs are treating there community and you will see the same here
loads of bag holders trying to rally there community doing all kinds of work for there devs  and see how the devs treat them

please go and look it pissed me off some guy was trying so hard to make cypher work with the time and effort he put in only to be treated like shit

go and look and you will see why i say be careful
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
carefull Thorin OakenShield... the GREED is not healthy! Grin
dev with all the money you made

you can pay most coders to do something nice

upwork.com
freelancer.com
worknhire.com
peopleperhour.com

10$ hour

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary