Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Grin | PoW Mining | Electronic transactions for all. Community driven. - page 73. (Read 73512 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
either gringoldminer or mwgrinpool might be a scam. mining since the morning but my balance just stopped increasing. It did now.  

Also moved to f2pool and bminer which gives me 3.5g/s while gringold was giving 2.5.

I am on w7 btw.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
Hello guys!
Its possible to mine this coin with 1070?
Sorry if this quastion was before:/
yes .
I just fired up my dormant Windows 10 dual 1070 rig. Mining on f2pool. Currently showing 6.207 6.315 graphs for last 15m hashrate...  wtf that means.
Now I gotta figure out this payout address thingy.... I guess I need a wallet. I hear there's no addresses though?
 Learning curve....
Mining using what software?

Using Grin Gold Miner.
It shut down overnite though. Cards probably got too hot or something as I didn’t tweak anything.
Still working on it....
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 1059
windows 7 and driver 417.35

only bminer can pull more than 5.x G/s which is limited to 3 gpus, at 4 gpus you'll have ~3 G/s per 1080ti

other miners sucks like GGM ~3 G/s and gminer will turn your 3 G/s to 1.5 G/s hehe

bminer works on sparkpool but sparkpool don't show worker stats..on grinmint bminer has a lot of rejects...and f2pool asks for your mobile number  Tongue ..hello? haha

too bad claymore got very rich..took a niiice looong vacation  Grin
Activity: 247
Merit: 40
We have just released a Step by Step Grin Mining guide here for Windows
https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-mine-grin

This is based on our experience mining it ourselves. We also face some setbacks in withdrawal. Not easy but possible, so far able to withdraw successfully from GrinMint.
As for the "no address" thing, we will do a guide soon to explain this and also pool withdrawals.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Hello guys!
yes .
I just fired up my dormant Windows 10 dual 1070 rig. Mining on f2pool. Currently showing 6.207 6.315 graphs for last 15m hashrate...  wtf that means.
Now I gotta figure out this payout address thingy.... I guess I need a wallet. I hear there's no addresses though?
 Learning curve....
Mining using what software?

Excited about this project, a lot of haters on Twitter saying to avoid for 3 years  Cheesy Cheesy
Criticizing something doesn't necessarily make you a hater.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
I was very interested in Grin. Just yesterday theymos announced to accept Grin as a means of payment. Before that, only Bitcoin could enjoy this honor. Even Ethereum, Monro, etc. did not have such treatment.
So as a response to the BTT Forum, will Grin plan to have a BTT Forum Bounty Campaign?

Bounty campaign? Why don't you grab a couple of GPU's and mine it? The mainnet went online 3 days ago. You didn't miss anything. Also the inflation rate will be so big for the first year, you'll be able to buy cheap coins as much as you want during that period.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
False Moon
I was very interested in Grin. Just yesterday theymos announced to accept Grin as a means of payment. Before that, only Bitcoin could enjoy this honor. Even Ethereum, Monro, etc. did not have such treatment.
So as a response to the BTT Forum, will Grin plan to have a BTT Forum Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Received grin from both sparkpool and f2pool.

It's long process, but end landing just fine on exchange.

For bitforex, no need to enter txid and amount of transfer, it's automatic.

Just so people know about it Smiley
Activity: 1246
Merit: 257
anointment from on hight
Antop
Theymos
Activity: 11
Merit: 1
What's up? GRIN looking good to me started mining on it yesterday thanks to VoskCoin. Just wanted to share some of my mining settings I'm using for my GTX 1080 that's getting me 3.5 gps. Hope this helps for some of you with similar card. Running a hybrid 1080 btw so I get lower temps.

POWER: 80%
GPU Clock: +100
MEM Clock: +425
TEMP: 38c
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440
What are the developers expecting by making the supply infinite and without having any block reward halving schedule? Was there an economic theory it was based on? Is Grin trying to catch up on bitcoin's distribution?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Excited about this project, a lot of haters on Twitter saying to avoid for 3 years  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 10
Merit: 1
Hey what exchanges are  negotiating grin? Just curious about this project, I want to track price movements but couldn't find it in cmc.

it's already on a lot of exchanges... check here https://howtobuygrin.com
also it will be on CMC very soon, I'm sure of it. check Coingecko for now.

Good read:

Grin - Monetary Policy
https://github.com/mimblewimble/docs/wiki/Monetary-Policy
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
Hey what exchanges are  negotiating grin? Just curious about this project, I want to track price movements but couldn't find it in cmc.
How many grin coins are issued? Can't find the information.
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
How many grin coins are issued? Can't find the information.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 5622
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Hey what exchanges are  negotiating grin? Just curious about this project, I want to track price movements but couldn't find it in cmc.
legendary
born once atheist
lol i see this shitcoin already has "followers" and shills here when it is not even known, even on twitter.  nice job lol....  Roll Eyes  -  talk about red flags.  it'll be fun watching the dumps happen soon.....

legendary
born once atheist
Hello guys!

yes .
 Learning curve....
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Anyone know what time Sparkpool does their payment release to exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: