Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Growthcoin - GRW | PoW/PoS - 100% annual interest! | Updated version - page 3. (Read 41296 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
this coin was quite large at one point... had 3GH on it once... by todays terms that is probably like having 60GH i never knew why it died
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Coinex is yet to update their client. Smiley Sent a 100 didn't show up , I hope they update too. Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
The download of the transaction db into the server is taking very long time (actually is 30%, not depending from server network that is 1Gb/s) so I cannot know if it will finish until I go to bed. Sorry.

Without syncronization completed I cannot test all the staff.

True mate , there are around 300000+ blocks so let us know how it goes. Smiley

Cheers!

I see 9 connections all with the updated wallet , the adoption should be well known now.

Cheers!
Soopy
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
The download of the transaction db into the server is taking very long time (actually is 30%, not depending from server network that is 1Gb/s) so I cannot know if it will finish until I go to bed. Sorry.

Without syncronization completed I cannot test all the staff.
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
I come at home right now, so I will now go to compile the daemon for the pool and hope to have it up as soon as possible..

Great mate! Smiley eagerly waiting for that! Smiley

Cheers! Smiley
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

In this case it's a pretty easy decision since anyone running the official client will not be able to mine, and because the network was not producing PoS blocks (after PoW stalled) transactions are also broken. The only thing you can do with the official client is connect to other peers and sync... you cannot mine, send, or receive.

Sounds like the changes are fairly minor so I'm sure if the original dev ever returned he would be happy to incorporate them into an official version.

Go GRW! Cheesy

Cheers to you my friend! Smiley Exactly! all this because of your support! Smiley
Go GRW! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

In this case it's a pretty easy decision since anyone running the official client will not be able to mine, and because the network was not producing PoS blocks (after PoW stalled) transactions are also broken. The only thing you can do with the official client is connect to other peers and sync... you cannot mine, send, or receive.

Sounds like the changes are fairly minor so I'm sure if the original dev ever returned he would be happy to incorporate them into an official version.

Go GRW! Cheesy
I come at home right now, so I will now go to compile the daemon for the pool and hope to have it up as soon as possible..
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

Hello Mate,
I've just dropped you a PM lol and you had replied here that was fast , the dev is long gone so I don't think he'd ever return to release an update and believe it was high time long time ago he did, yup everyone who's interested on GRW will need to update since already the network is stalled by the previous client , no mining , no sending or receiving , no confirmation of blocks , we've done some code updates to prevent negative Retargets in the future as per suggested almightyruler , he is credited for the same as well as getting mining fixed temporarily earlier and suggested and also predicted that the network will stall again if a proper update is not released as well as adopted.

New Wallet (Updated to version 1.2.1)
*Checkpoints Added
*Negative Retarget Fixed (courtesy of almightyruler)
*version Updates Posted
*Community Backed Development Announced

So all in all everyone who has GRW or is interested in the crypto , traders and everyone who has GRW on their wallets who were unable to anything before and wants to trade now will need to update mate.

Cheers!
Soopy
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , community backed development!

MADATORY CLIENT UPDATE

*PLEASE BACKUP YOUR WALLETS BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANYTHING*
Copy your wallet.dat at (%APPDATA%/GrowthCoin to a safe location)

New Wallet (Updated to version 1.2.1)

*Checkpoints Added
*Negative Retarget Fixed (courtesy of almightyruler)
*version Updates Posted
*Community Backed Development Announced

DOWNLOADS

Source Code
https://github.com/sherlockcoin/growthcoin-resurection

Windows Wallet Version 1.2.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/jsfi6d6mt12iji7/growthcoin_1.2.1_Windows_Wallet_Fixed_Fork.zip

Linux Wallet Version 1.2.1
http://www.mediafire.com/download/vzt9g13g587ldpu/growthcoin_1.2.1_Linux_Wallet_Fixed_Fork.zip

Mac Wallet
A BOUNTY FROM THE COMMUNITY

New Pool Operator

Coming Soon! Smiley

If You are a supporter of Growthcoin (GRW) Please update your clients and also the *.conf as follows with the below Nodes.
Please remove any other nodes on the *.conf and use only the one below

*We are in Need of more nodes*

Sample growthcoin.conf file:

Code:
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=17178
port=17177
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
addnode=seednodegrowth.no-ip.biz

If you would like to further support the Development initiatives , you are welcome to make donations as you wish to:

Bitcoin
1BqcQFgYqajwaoWN9oHub7dXB2PSQ5kLcK

Growthcoin

Credits:
almightyruler (Blockchain Fixes, Negative Retarget Fix)
ice00 (Contributing with a Pool)
soopy452000 (Source code updates & wallet compilations)

Let it Grow!
Happy Mining

legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Wallets ready. Smiley

Awesome, I love it when a plan comes together. Any ETA, This week I hope? Smiley

Few hours maybe. Smiley Final testing.
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
Solo Miner Legend
Wallets ready. Smiley

Awesome, I love it when a plan comes together. Any ETA, This week I hope? Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Have a feeling I mined a bunch of these on a fork back in September... I haven't opened the client since then (until now), and all of my mined blocks have questions marks next to them now.  Undecided Tried a repairwallet command, but same thing. Ah well.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
cryptopools will have one going too
I'm ready with the server for the pool, I need only the source for the daemon to meke it running
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Wish all coins had messages   Grin
legendary
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Where? link on op doesn't work?

No mate i have not yet released on this thread or another doing some testing , and need to refork the chain , informed almightyruler with regards to that matter.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Where? link on op doesn't work?
Pages:
Jump to: