Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌[ANN] [GUESS] Peerguess - Collaborative Cryptocurrency Ticker📌📌 ICO 28 OCTOBER - page 10. (Read 28399 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Wich exchanges will come peergues and where can i read the Roadmap
Activity: 266
They have very rigid policies, projects raised $30M-40M can't even get listed on there, but we're trying our best to make GUESS available on many exhcanges.
Activity: 238
Do not rush events, ico was not entirely successful, it is worth considering how to spend money
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
What exchanges are you looking at?
First etherdelta as you can guess, then hitbtc, binance, bittrex and cryptopia, some others as well. We want GUESS tokens to be available on many exchange platforms.
Activity: 98
What exchanges are you looking at?
does the bounty manager inherit from us?
Activity: 100
This was my first bounty campaign so I'll definitely wait for the bounty token distribution. Thank you very much Peerguess
Activity: 252
When will tokens be distributed?
Activity: 98
The development in the platform and software side continues without stopping
The release on ios app store was our priority since the very beginning of the project. But, for sure, we'll release the app on android platform as well, after the ios release.
Activity: 210
When are you working on distribution for bounty participants?
Once we complete the distribution for token sale participants, the token distribution for the bounty participants will take place. The lists will be updated.
Activity: 189
When are you working on distribution for bounty participants?
when is the distribution planned? You started 2 days ago but then stopped?
the token distribution process is still ongoing.
Please wait patiently and you'll receive your GUESS tokens very soon
Activity: 210
We need more time this, besides calbulation, we're also focussing the software development of the platform to release it on app market, and we're talking with exchanges to get listed. Keep watching the channel.
when is the distribution I contributed during presale?
when is the distribution planned? You started 2 days ago but then stopped?
We need more time this, besides calbulation, we're also focussing the software development of the platform to release it on app market, and we're talking with exchanges to get listed. Keep watching the channel.
Activity: 490
An interesting project with some serious efforts behind as it seems. I'll be following during ICO period. Hope it succeeds, good luck guys Smiley
an interesting collaboration project Turkey and india are supported by a team of professionals is definitely the results will be satisfactory.
legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
Dear peerguess community, here is the post ICO information.

Peerguess team is currently working on token distribution of the private presale participants. Once they're finished, presale and regular sale participants will receive their GUESS tokens.

There is actually more. We're working to release peerguess applicaton on ios app store at the moment. Exchance related things are also being worked by peerguess officials.

We will announce exciting updates very soon, keep watching us: https://t.me/peerguess

https://twitter.com/peerguess/status/941412971997224960

https://twitter.com/peerguess/status/941413692939350017
Activity: 47
I want to invest, but i don't know how
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
The company is over, but when will it be possible to remove the signature?
Pages:
Jump to: