Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌[ANN] [GUESS] Peerguess - Collaborative Cryptocurrency Ticker📌📌 ICO 28 OCTOBER - page 7. (Read 28399 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I've been using it since the beta versions and it's working perfectly. The developers are also fixing the problems and they're improving new features and trying to fix missing features etc.
Activity: 210
Wait till it is released internationally or change your store country to the above.
However, I do know it can be tricky to change store as Apple asks you for a billing address in the country you are changing it to
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
For the global release, the team is working on the last details. We'll also update you guys about the global release of peerguess application.
Activity: 322
If you change your itunes account's region to Denmark, Turkey, Philippines or Thailand, you can download peerguess app from ios app store.
I did that, so don't assume something. When you don't know what I did.
I always listen to what you say and do that.
I am seeing it now an YoBit, but it wasn't their yesterday
Activity: 252
noted and we already forwarded this problem to Yobit team. They have deposit adres creation problem at the moment, we believe this will be fixed soon.
Activity: 308
 the most expensive (without any bonus) ICO price was around $0.3 and the price is just there
Let me point out that we're not really interested in the price of the token. Because we need to take care of the application development, and trust me, the demand will follow our product development. That's the key for success, we believe!
Hello can anyone tell me why the price is below the ICO price?
ICO price was 1$ and the exchange price is 0.2$. Am I correct?
What makes peer guess different then all another coins?
We don't have control over the GUESS markets, crypto markets are free and demand determines the price as you all know. The current price is around $0.3 if I'm not wrong, 2500 satoshi.
Activity: 280
I'm have and selling an email database from the cryptoinvestors(forum users Bitcointalk and other).I can do mailing emails  and advertise your project in  telegram chat rooms(more 1500)                               
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The app is called peerguess on app store in Turkey, Denmark, Philippines and Thailand. Global release didn't come yet.
Bounty payments can be expected on February 11?
Peerguess will dominate its own segment of the market.
Most probably yes, payments will start but it won't happen instantly since there are thousands of participants.
Bounty payments can be expected on February 11?
Peerguess will dominate its own segment of the market.
Activity: 224
We know there is a latency for twiter and translation spreadsheets, but they will be ready this weekend. And we will announce this here, in telegram
Activity: 207
Peerguess is a software. Not just a token. I guess, price will increase if essential developments published.
App need to be released globally. Also there s some lack on app that need to be fixed. And sure marketing it, will bring many users. This idea will be able to succesfull, because the concept is simple and have potential to be a favorite ticker and estimator app. I ve big hope in mid term if btc keep doing well and dev doing job properly in deadline.
Activity: 308
For the global release, the team is working on the last details. We'll also update you guys about the global release of peerguess application.
If you change your itunes account's region to Denmark, Turkey, Philippines or Thailand, you can download peerguess app from ios app store.
Anybody here have downloaded and used the Peerguess app yet?
You can check it from coinmarketcap or exchanges, it changes as you know. The token name is GUESS
Activity: 756
Merit: 114
http://www.cd3d.app/
It's good that they publish at least some news about the result of the campaign bounty. I'm glad that the token went to the stock exchange and is on coinmarketcap
Activity: 126

YES, I'm still very far from fulfilling the conditions for bounty! And why I did not collect subscribers in my social networks? Now I could participate!
Pages:
Jump to: