Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌📌[ANN] [GUESS] Peerguess - Collaborative Cryptocurrency Ticker📌📌 ICO 28 OCTOBER - page 5. (Read 28399 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 100
I have bought token GUESS in yobit market at 0.000175 price, expect price will rise past ICO price.But the price is destroyed till now.
when the prices will rise again.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Inside the app, gems are the meta. You guess something with gems and you earn/lose gems.
What is the relationship between the GUESS to Gems?
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Guess is the token of peerguess projects and it’s the one people trade on exchanges. Gems are used inside the app for making guesses.
Activity: 210
The app tells you what to do at the beginning actually. You can also create your crypto portfolio to manage yours easily.
Activity: 207
Merit: 0
The main strategy is under review. We will update you later on with more detailed information.
Our developers are also currently working on Android platform developments.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 741
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
every project there must be time to solve their problems and we just have to wait for the team to do that. if the team has been active in the thread and always provide updates about their project development is very good. goodjob team
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
You want to say that the fate of the price of GUESS, completely in the hands of traders?  And if a trader creates a price collapse, for example, $ 0.00000001, then obviously there will be no one to whom

Please don't make wrong judgements on your own. Two months after the successful completion of our token sale, we released the product on ios app store. This is a fact and most of the projects couldn't do this. The team will keep creating value for the project and the community. Thus, price should follow this, we strongly believe.

I agree with lexs, let alone peerguess just go in yobit exchange. I've seen several coins that enter yobit always get a big dump and eventually the coin has no price and die. the team should be able to enter peerguess to exchange other better, so that the volume and price can be well controlled

Not only the platform developments, the team is also working about token/market related aspects. Hopefully, we will announce more excahnges. We never cut off the contact with much bigger exchanges. But, this doesn't happen instantly as you all know.

Okay, thanks for your answer, there's just no updates at all and this confuses the community
legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
You want to say that the fate of the price of GUESS, completely in the hands of traders?  And if a trader creates a price collapse, for example, $ 0.00000001, then obviously there will be no one to whom

Please don't make wrong judgements on your own. Two months after the successful completion of our token sale, we released the product on ios app store. This is a fact and most of the projects couldn't do this. The team will keep creating value for the project and the community. Thus, price should follow this, we strongly believe.

I agree with lexs, let alone peerguess just go in yobit exchange. I've seen several coins that enter yobit always get a big dump and eventually the coin has no price and die. the team should be able to enter peerguess to exchange other better, so that the volume and price can be well controlled

Not only the platform developments, the team is also working about token/market related aspects. Hopefully, we will announce more excahnges. We never cut off the contact with much bigger exchanges. But, this doesn't happen instantly as you all know.
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
I am an android user Smiley Hopefully the GUESS app will be ready soon.
Do not see yet a strong interest. When will the application for android ready?  Although the approximate date, and then very few updates

We're fully focused on the ios application at the moment. Our developers are also working on Andriod platform developments. Stay tuned for Peerguess android app.

Bounties are sent, thank you! 30K guess has come. Good luck with it. I decided to hold it for long-term. I’ll wait for it to enter bigger stock markets except from Yobit
I think the right choice to hold this coin, because seeing a team that is active peerguess will be more successful later. keep hold

We're so happy to see some people know the platform and they trust the future of the project!

I also saw it in exchange a few days ago, the price of this coin dropped rapidly and the volume of trade decreased dramatically, from 10 btc more volume to below 1btc now. hopefully the team soon overcome it so the price does not go down too far

We don't have control over the trade volume and token price as you know. It's a free market and traders are determining the price of the tokens. In long term, we completely trust our product and this will bring more market move, hopefully, with extending crypto market trend.

You want to say that the fate of the price of GUESS, completely in the hands of traders?  And if a trader creates a price collapse, for example, $ 0.00000001, then obviously there will be no one to whom

Do not see yet a strong interest. When will the application for android ready?  Although the approximate date, and then very few updates

We're fully focused on the ios application at the moment. Our developers are also working on Andriod platform developments. Stay tuned for Peerguess android app.

Bounties are sent, thank you! 30K guess has come. Good luck with it. I decided to hold it for long-term. I’ll wait for it to enter bigger stock markets except from Yobit
I think the right choice to hold this coin, because seeing a team that is active peerguess will be more successful later. keep hold

We're so happy to see some people know the platform and they trust the future of the project!

I also saw it in exchange a few days ago, the price of this coin dropped rapidly and the volume of trade decreased dramatically, from 10 btc more volume to below 1btc now. hopefully the team soon overcome it so the price does not go down too far

We don't have control over the trade volume and token price as you know. It's a free market and traders are determining the price of the tokens. In long term, we completely trust our product and this will bring more market move, hopefully, with extending crypto market trend.

You want to say that the fate of the price of GUESS, completely in the hands of traders?  And if a trader creates a price collapse, for example, $ 0.00000001, then obviously there will be no one to whom
legendary
Activity: 1301
Merit: 1000
📌 peerguess.com 📌
Do not see yet a strong interest. When will the application for android ready?  Although the approximate date, and then very few updates

Volume (24h) 99$    Undecided

Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
peerguess get big dump almost 3 days and hope this project still have power to back in normal price
with good team to develop this project i think it easy to make peerguess back to normal price again

Rollbit - Crypto Futures
peerguess get big dump almost 3 days and hope this project still have power to back in normal price
with good team to develop this project i think it easy to make peerguess back to normal price again
Activity: 238
For the blogs stopped the mess and started for the social network?
but for the blogs not all distributed. the rest tomorrow?
Activity: 238
Bounty distribution is now taking place, be patient. If you're on the spreadsheet as qualified, you will receive your tokens tonight or tomorrow.
Activity: 308
As announced before, peerguess is a project with real product. So, in long term, we believe investors and traders will know more about us. Ethereum and bitcoin didn’t reach current high prices in one night. This is all about development, then the price should follow this.
Rollbit - Crypto Futures
Activity: 207
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: