Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 13. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Dear Hacken supporters!

Please read about Third Tranche on Hacken Steemit. http://bit.ly/hknwin_18

This time, we didn’t announce the exact time because of the fraudulent activities with price.
32ETH was spent on HKN/ETH, and 2.41 BTC for according pair on KuCoin.

Reminder!

To be the one who receives the hottest updates and participates in real discussions join the:
Hacken Official Group – http://t.me/hacken_en
For those who like Twitter - https://twitter.com/Hacken_io
And finally Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hacken.io

thanks HKN team for the marketing work ,it really protect investors and give us more trustment ,i will hold my tokens .
Activity: 350
The HKN token price should not be paired with BTC perspectief like almost all crypto's. Because trading HKN is paired with crypto it is obvious there is a little price influence.

If the HKN price is artificialy kept low then it is indeed a good step to announce the purchase after wards instead upfront. The burning model will eventially prevail over the manupilators. It could be a party where only policy counts and money not. Then there are still many solutions. For example change reward model, when it reached 90% of the burn, to a payout model to the holders. Or a hybrid version.

I am not a expert on business revenue models, but a lot of tokens from Fintech companies make no sence. When there is no strong relation with the company reward then its just a crypto unit. I traded a lot off them just for the trendlines, but nowadays most is going down.

The Hacken company is growing like a happy garden on a fertile landscape. Tokens are being burned increasely at there campfire. Yes i bought 1000 euro extra HKN's today and did sit a little closer by the campfire with a bag of whale marshmallows Grin

-= Best token in town =-
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Dear Hacken supporters!

Please read about Third Tranche on Hacken Steemit. http://bit.ly/hknwin_18

This time, we didn’t announce the exact time because of the fraudulent activities with price.
32ETH was spent on HKN/ETH, and 2.41 BTC for according pair on KuCoin.

Reminder!

To be the one who receives the hottest updates and participates in real discussions join the:
Hacken Official Group – http://t.me/hacken_en
For those who like Twitter - https://twitter.com/Hacken_io
And finally Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/hacken.io

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
what's the next plan or roadmap of HACKEN  project , can someone share me ,i want to hold my HKN tokens with wish.
You can go to the official website of the project and download whitepaper. There is all the information. All links to official channels are on the first page of this topic
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
what's the next plan or roadmap of HACKEN  project , can someone share me ,i want to hold my HKN tokens with wish.
Activity: 362
HKN has all chances to rise in price several times. HKN is actively developing, cooperating with many projects, and there is a great demand in the market for this product.
When the market begins to recover, the chances are that almost everything will go up. I have hacken tokens and I will keep them for a long time, but there are other projects, in which the prospect of growth is much stronger

Here they are sharing every activity what they are doing and also they are doing partnerships with some companies. This makes more interesting about the hacken team, more than 10btc worth of coins has been purchased by the hacken team.

i agreed with you ,HKN team is working hard ,we all can see it ,but i smell the bear market is coming ,i don't think price will keep stable .
well really Hacken team is very hard to work, we'll see what else will be done Hacken team

See already we have seen growth in terms of a team doing their best to release the product to the public and making the partnership with the other companies, in this way they are very successful and still, they are focusing on the further level security. They are doing their best what they mentioned in Roadmap but price depends on the Bitcoin.

of course ,   Bitcoin is the good signal for crypto world ,but right now btc is not stable ,i personal think btc will keep going  down .
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
HKN has all chances to rise in price several times. HKN is actively developing, cooperating with many projects, and there is a great demand in the market for this product.
When the market begins to recover, the chances are that almost everything will go up. I have hacken tokens and I will keep them for a long time, but there are other projects, in which the prospect of growth is much stronger

Here they are sharing every activity what they are doing and also they are doing partnerships with some companies. This makes more interesting about the hacken team, more than 10btc worth of coins has been purchased by the hacken team.

i agreed with you ,HKN team is working hard ,we all can see it ,but i smell the bear market is coming ,i don't think price will keep stable .
well really Hacken team is very hard to work, we'll see what else will be done Hacken team

See already we have seen growth in terms of a team doing their best to release the product to the public and making the partnership with the other companies, in this way they are very successful and still, they are focusing on the further level security. They are doing their best what they mentioned in Roadmap but price depends on the Bitcoin.
Activity: 476
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

Activity: 320
Merit: 104

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

Activity: 672
I wanted to thank the Hacken team for sharing there hardware wallet review document  Smiley

Doing great job you guys, many thanks for your opportunity !! Keep up the good work  Cool

The hardware wallet review document was awesome.  I like how Hacken is a project that is bringing awareness and security to the cryptocurrency community.  They are more than just a token, the Hacken team actually cares about people's safety. 

is HKN hardware wallet product come out now ? where can i buy this product ,looking farword  the hardware wallet protect my wallet and money .
Activity: 362
I wanted to thank the Hacken team for sharing there hardware wallet review document  Smiley

Doing great job you guys, many thanks for your opportunity !! Keep up the good work  Cool

The hardware wallet review document was awesome.  I like how Hacken is a project that is bringing awareness and security to the cryptocurrency community.  They are more than just a token, the Hacken team actually cares about people's safety. 
That's right and their dedication of doing a lot of great work is more than the token or price. The team awareness in securing the peoples way of browsing is the most useful stuffs to make attention.
price is also important for a project  give more trustment to investors  ,HKN price x3 price of ico even the market dropped , better then other project .
Activity: 770
Merit: 278

That's right and their dedication of doing a lot of great work is more than the token or price. The team awareness in securing the peoples way of browsing is the most useful stuffs to make attention.
Activity: 645

Activity: 645

Hacken HKN tokens have already done x's for their investors. In btc, eth or fiat. The only question is have you sold a part of the HKN tokens or not? Do you still wait?

i sold my HACKEN tokens because i want to collect eth to invest another project one month ago  ,but i come back ,buy some cheap HKN when market dropped

That was a risky decision on your end.  I would not sell Hacken to use the money in another ICO.  Hacken is a gold mine and there's no reason to look for another one when it's already in your hands.  You got lucky that you were able to get back in but I wouldn't recommend doing that again. 
Activity: 438

Hacken HKN tokens have already done x's for their investors. In btc, eth or fiat. The only question is have you sold a part of the HKN tokens or not? Do you still wait?

i sold my HACKEN tokens because i want to collect eth to invest another project one month ago  ,but i come back ,buy some cheap HKN when market dropped
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Like the idea. Reserved for updates.

Joker

Uhm, HKN marketcap at 400 000 000 is goood time to sell  Cool

still. Where can i get a Hacken Tshirt?? Its the biker shirt but then from Rome

Now i get Fomo feeling, thats a good feeling, right?
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: