Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 14. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The mega order was partially executed, about 3000 hkn. Just strange because if there are that big investers in Hacken, then i imagen they read the white paper very carefully and won't sell them cheap. Offcourse "one" whale maybe mistaken, but there are more out there? My only clearification is that there are to many "stupid" poeple out there with to mutch money  Cheesy

or global crypto market control.

or like blinders782 say "there are other projects, in which the prospect of growth is much stronger" (me very curious which projects) and poeple cash liquidy for new investments.

Market is still in down trend. Indeed if recovery starts then dubble price is penuts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
HKN has all chances to rise in price several times. HKN is actively developing, cooperating with many projects, and there is a great demand in the market for this product.
When the market begins to recover, the chances are that almost everything will go up. I have hacken tokens and I will keep them for a long time, but there are other projects, in which the prospect of growth is much stronger
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Did see the big drop and thought to buy more, but ...

On Kucoin somebody did a sell order of HKN/ETH for over 12 500 (over 52ETH) at price 0.0042

Went scared did not buy more. 20 minutes later order was gone ... and price went up to 0.005

Could earn 150 euro in 20 minutes. Brrr, Big whales out there, gives me the creeps  Lips sealed

maybe the bots ,is this order really a successfull transaction?  bad news around crypto , most of project dropped . saddly.

On Kucoin somebody did a sell order of HKN/ETH for over 12 500 (over 52ETH) at price 0.0042

Went scared did not buy more. 20 minutes later order was gone ... and price went up to 0.005

Could earn 150 euro in 20 minutes. Brrr, Big whales out there, gives me the creeps  Lips sealed

Nice Telegram shooting a 5.6 BTC whale  Cool Japanees can't compete with that  Grin

Already new announcement for a whale slaughter, YES. Hunt those scammy brokers down. They can't outrun the Hacken bbq whale concept of BURN  Wink

Activity: 672
HKN has all chances to rise in price several times. HKN is actively developing, cooperating with many projects, and there is a great demand in the market for this product.

Yes. I agree. That's why I did not sell any of the project's tokens and so far I do not plan.
I am waiting.
I think the guys will not let you down.

HKN project is very great ,many good news from Team recently ,team is working hard and  cooperating with many projects there is no reason to give up holding hkn in long term.
Activity: 826
Merit: 284

Yes. I agree. That's why I did not sell any of the project's tokens and so far I do not plan.
I am waiting.
I think the guys will not let you down.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Activity: 476
ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018
I do not see anything from the link you sent.
This tweet must have been deleted.

What was there?

They will buy tokens for $175k in 3 tranche, first transaction by 5 March [monday]

Thank you very much for the news!
Wow! Reverse ransom?
The project has a great future.
Good!

That's the first time I've heard of the term reverse ransom.  Anyways, the Hacken team KNOWS that HKN tokens are undervalued and they are purchasing more for their holdings.  I think the price growth of HKN will be much larger than holding onto bitcoins or ethereums. 

Yes, there is huge chance that the price of HKN will increase in the market because they find the potential of hacking and getting more contracts with the companies. Once they release the first product Hacken proof then the price of HKN will explode in the market.
Well I think so, hacker community is also good dev and team is very interactive, I am sure HKN will be high in price
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better

What was there?

They will buy tokens for $175k in 3 tranche, first transaction by 5 March [monday]

Wow! Reverse ransom?
Good!

That's the first time I've heard of the term reverse ransom.  Anyways, the Hacken team KNOWS that HKN tokens are undervalued and they are purchasing more for their holdings.  I think the price growth of HKN will be much larger than holding onto bitcoins or ethereums. 

Yes, there is huge chance that the price of HKN will increase in the market because they find the potential of hacking and getting more contracts with the companies. Once they release the first product Hacken proof then the price of HKN will explode in the market.
Activity: 645

What was there?

Wow! Reverse ransom?
Good!

What was there?

Wow! Reverse ransom?
Good!
Be hodling these tokens for 5yrs or more, let’s see where it will take me. Have around 1K+ of it.

Do you expect that these tokens will repeat the fate of BTC or ETH? Only desperate guys believe in this ))

Well, I would not say so.
It all depends on how much the fiat currencies, including the dollar, cost.
Maybe this 1000 dollars will cost only 1 HACKEN token)

))))
Activity: 252
Merit: 0

Looks like the Hacken team is doing a buyback.  They know these tokens will be worth much more once the platform is launched.  Prices are still very cheap and this buyback might pump it up a little.  If anyone is planning to buy HKN tokens, buy them before the team does and you'll end up with more HKNs. 

Yes, they mentioned today they are going to buy the hkn but they didn't when they are going to buy for security reason, they mentioned they are going to buy back on kucoin exchange with 64eth.

how much they buy back ,i didn't find buy wall ,and why buy back there is no reason? please discuss something

They didn't mention any specific date but they mention today they are going to buy on kucoin exchange and we don't know the timing about when it is going to happen and already the price is kept increasing in the market.

price is really slow growing ,5$ right now .and trading volume is stronger , i think there maybe good news ,hold  hold

Hacken will do good in the long term project and people should hold it instead of selling them in the market because already Hacken is doing a lot of ventures with other projects and still there is a huge chance for making more partnerships.
Activity: 645

Looks like the Hacken team is doing a buyback.  They know these tokens will be worth much more once the platform is launched.  Prices are still very cheap and this buyback might pump it up a little.  If anyone is planning to buy HKN tokens, buy them before the team does and you'll end up with more HKNs. 

Yes, they mentioned today they are going to buy the hkn but they didn't when they are going to buy for security reason, they mentioned they are going to buy back on kucoin exchange with 64eth.

how much they buy back ,i didn't find buy wall ,and why buy back there is no reason? please discuss something

They didn't mention any specific date but they mention today they are going to buy on kucoin exchange and we don't know the timing about when it is going to happen and already the price is kept increasing in the market.

price is really slow growing ,5$ right now .and trading volume is stronger , i think there maybe good news ,hold  hold

Five dollars is still very cheap for the Hacken project.  Hacken is for sure a top 100 cryptocurrency, closer to the middle or even towards the top.  It needs to be around $40 each to be at rank number 100. 
Activity: 376

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 362

how much they buy back ,i didn't find buy wall ,and why buy back there is no reason ? please discuss something
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

Activity: 353

What was there?

why deleted the post ,i have seen this news yestoday ,this is the true ,but i cann find the buy from in kucoin ,maybe dumped by big whale.
Pages:
Jump to: