Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 15. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
I do not see anything from the link you sent.
This tweet must have been deleted.

What was there?

They will buy tokens for $175k in 3 tranche, first transaction by 5 March [monday]
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I do not see anything from the link you sent.
This tweet must have been deleted.

What was there?
sud
Merit: 301
The best thing is we haven't even started yet! I mean Hacken platform is still in developement, so once it will be finished the potential to grow is enormous. I'm not selling a single HKN token this year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Looks like the Hacken team is doing a buyback.  They know these tokens will be worth much more once the platform is launched.  Prices are still very cheap and this buyback might pump it up a little.  If anyone is planning to buy HKN tokens, buy them before the team does and you'll end up with more HKNs. 
i didnt know why team want to buyback , trading repair ? what's mean ? HKN project very good there is a long time all above price ico ,others already half of ico price.

if i not mistake ico price of hacken 1$ right now 3.5$ the highest 8$ .acuatlly this is one of the best projects i have seen ,buyback  action must have some other reason maybe some good news ,i should invest some
Activity: 356
Merit: 100

Looks like the Hacken team is doing a buyback.  They know these tokens will be worth much more once the platform is launched.  Prices are still very cheap and this buyback might pump it up a little.  If anyone is planning to buy HKN tokens, buy them before the team does and you'll end up with more HKNs. 
i didnt know why team want to buyback , trading repair ? what's mean ? HKN project very good there is a long time all above price ico ,others already half of ico price.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

Activity: 305
Merit: 106
Bored....
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

My HKN from Orderbook to Yobit are restored after emails to Hacken and Yobit (look 1 page back for adresses). A few weeks ago Hacken mentioned in this form they are working on it with Yobit to restore the misplaced HKN tokens, but that itwill take time.

I know a little about Yobit culture. They are not "punktlich". Better ask Hacken to ask them the status of the request.

I looked for these email addresses and could not find them. Can you post them or point me to the correct thread page?

I tried to PM Hacken Project but I can not because I am a newbie.

Just would like to get my HKN back I sent to Yobit in this transaction from Orderbook.io https://etherscan.io/tx/0x3629ba669168272f6dbea518d158f70dca1f7b3c72515f2fcbd5fe4b123f1b0f

Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Be hodling these tokens for 5yrs or more, let’s see where it will take me. Have around 1K+ of it.

Do you expect that these tokens will repeat the fate of BTC or ETH? Only desperate guys believe in this ))

My obvision is that almodt all crypto is pair to btc. But hkn does not make sense in this place, because marketcap is a clown. There business is real. So i wait to pair xxx/btc is lost. Then we will see realmarket value.
End of 2018 it will raised up to 100$- 500$ if this project fulfill their good services in the other project, as you can see many projects are to be hacked now and the supporters or admins are advertising their product to secure their projects. Just hodl the token don't let it go yet. Even you have a slow amount of hacken better hodl until it moon!
Activity: 350
Be hodling these tokens for 5yrs or more, let’s see where it will take me. Have around 1K+ of it.

Do you expect that these tokens will repeat the fate of BTC or ETH? Only desperate guys believe in this ))

My obvision is that almodt all crypto is pair to btc. But hkn does not make sense in this place, because marketcap is a clown. There business is real. So i wait to pair xxx/btc is lost. Then we will see realmarket value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 107

Activity: 350
Just paid 10HKN to withdraw from Yobit.. hurt little bit.. but feeling safe I took away from YOSHIT>>

I don't know what Yobit is thinking when they decided to make the withdraw fee to be 10 HKN.  This is ridiculously high and will only get worse when the price of Hacken keeps on rising.  I am temporarily leaving my HKNs on the exchange and hoping they will decrease it soon so I can withdraw them.  
Trading on Yobit is a big risk. There are often problems, and such commissions are even more frightening for users. It is better to leave for another exchange

In the past i had also few wallet problems with yobit. Always first look on wallet status of the perticulair coin (somethimes status maintanence are forever). The fee of 10 HKN is robbery, but it was also the first fee charged on orderbook.io maybe they copy it.

My HKN from Orderbook to Yobit are restored after emails to Hacken and Yobit (look 1 page back for adresses). A few weeks ago Hacken mentioned in this form they are working on it with Yobit to restore the misplaced HKN tokens, but that itwill take time.

I know a little about Yobit culture. They are not "punktlich". Better ask Hacken to ask them the status of the request.
Hacken Launches Penetration Testing Service

I reminds you that Hacken launched Penetration Testing services. It allows every company to understand the vulnerabilities and attack vectors.

Learn more - https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-launches-penetration-testing-service-a0a155ccee64

Penetration testing by Hacken

The IT Cybersecurity Assessment powered by The Global Community of White Hats - https://hub.hacken.io/pen-test
Hacken Launches Penetration Testing Service

I reminds you that Hacken launched Penetration Testing services. It allows every company to understand the vulnerabilities and attack vectors.

Learn more - https://blog.hacken.io/hacken-launches-penetration-testing-service-a0a155ccee64

Hacken has provided a short questionnaire about cybersecurity education relevancy.

Hacken Educational Poll
Dear Members of The Hacken Community,
Hacken decided to share our knowledge and experience and create an online course on cyber security.
Tell us whether you're interested in such type of information.
Stay tuned!
Best Regards,
The Hacken Team

Help Hacken NOW - http://bit.ly/hknpoll
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
I'm so sad!
It's been almost two months and I have not received any notifications from yobit or HKN about recovering my HKN card being held at: 0x65bb6b47F6458c9B1C66B25CCa8565086d172277
 Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
Just paid 10HKN to withdraw from Yobit.. hurt little bit.. but feeling safe I took away from YOSHIT>>

I don't know what Yobit is thinking when they decided to make the withdraw fee to be 10 HKN.  This is ridiculously high and will only get worse when the price of Hacken keeps on rising.  I am temporarily leaving my HKNs on the exchange and hoping they will decrease it soon so I can withdraw them.  
Trading on Yobit is a big risk. There are often problems, and such commissions are even more frightening for users. It is better to leave for another exchange
Activity: 308

Give it time and Hacken will suprise you. Security is going to be a huge issue moving forward, new hackers, new systems and new threats will come along with the space. A cryptocurrency like Hacken is a good one to hold onto.

I don't know what Yobit is thinking when they decided to make the withdraw fee to be 10 HKN.  This is ridiculously high and will only get worse when the price of Hacken keeps on rising.  I am temporarily leaving my HKNs on the exchange and hoping they will decrease it soon so I can withdraw them. 
We promised you awesome news?

So here they go!

HACKEN partners with REMME!

To be continued  - so stay tuned!

http://telegra.ph/Now-You-Should-Not-be-Afraid-to-Forget-Your-Passwords-02-28

Great new partnership for Hacken.  Please keep them coming.  The more partnerships, the better for the project.  Hacken is doing great things for the cryptocurrency community and when the word get's out the Hacken project will be the solution to the problems. 
Pages:
Jump to: