Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 26. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Please Try to list on a good Exchanger, People not liking Yobit & HitBtc Exchanger. Both are shit exchanger

hitbtc is fine for me , the another one  i never registered also dont want  to.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
crypto enthusiast
Yes, agree.  Cool

But I don't get this. Hacken is ERC token, so why Johnson Zhao has any interes in this project?  I assume that NEO stuff is only pushing projects made on NEO ?

Thats funny, no?

Hacken is verry good project so why not ? Or maybe he invested money hm?
Because this should be called "conflict of interes" ?  I would never back a project made by oposite team, but this is just me. Maybe I don't see a bigge pictrure.

Anyway, hacken's roadmap is very poor with informations. Is there any more detailed roadmap?

Regards

It's not the opposite team, they don't fight agains each other Grin Blockchain projects are mostly friendly and supportive, like a one big family! There is room for everyone here.

in ideal world yes, sure.. But remember ETH and ETC clash? "same family", different pow... So, NEO and ETH in any case are rivals Smiley
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Yes, agree.  Cool

But I don't get this. Hacken is ERC token, so why Johnson Zhao has any interes in this project?  I assume that NEO stuff is only pushing projects made on NEO ?

Thats funny, no?

Because this should be called "conflict of interes" ?  I would never back a project made by oposite team, but this is just me. Maybe I don't see a bigge pictrure.

Anyway, hacken's roadmap is very poor with informations. Is there any more detailed roadmap?

Regards

It's not the opposite team, they don't fight agains each other Grin Blockchain projects are mostly friendly and supportive, like a one big family! There is room for everyone here.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
HAcken.io HKN 5kk max suply
I need to buy much coins in 1$ price.  Cool
crypto enthusiast
Yes, agree.  Cool

Thats funny, no?

Regards
Why there is 0 info about HKN on McAffe twitter profile ? https://twitter.com/officialmcafee
Yes, agree.  Cool

Thats funny, no?

crypto enthusiast
When you look back at the history of crypto currencies you will see that the first people discovering blockchain and bitcoin were programmers and all kind of hardcore IT people, many of whom we would call hackers. They were avant-garde, early adopters, they were carrying the light, writing first wallets, implementing upgrades to the blockchain, hosting nodes, setting up a first home-based cryptocurrency mining facilities etc. When I think of Hacken and the community they are building I'm going back to those times in my memory. When the market was still young and these people were contributing to it even though they were not sure if the hustle will be ever rewarded.
You were replying to my post, or just spreading some interesting knowledge? Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
When you look back at the history of crypto currencies you will see that the first people discovering blockchain and bitcoin were programmers and all kind of hardcore IT people, many of whom we would call hackers. They were avant-garde, early adopters, they were carrying the light, writing first wallets, implementing upgrades to the blockchain, hosting nodes, setting up a first home-based cryptocurrency mining facilities etc. When I think of Hacken and the community they are building I'm going back to those times in my memory. When the market was still young and these people were contributing to it even though they were not sure if the hustle will be ever rewarded.
crypto enthusiast
Yes, agree.  Cool

But I don't get this. Hacken is ERC token, so why Johnson Zhao has any interes in this project?  I assume that NEO stuff is only pushing projects made on NEO ?

Thats funny, no?
Hacken at Blockchain Revolution in Seul .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsM9-ATySfI

Really nice. Pump is comming. I must get more coins cheap!  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Here is Hacken's video made in cooperation with Ukraine House Davos for World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos.
https://www.facebook.com/ukrainehousedavos/videos/202086020346986/
Hacken's CEO, Dmitriy Budorin, with Johnson Zhao, the global development director of NEO Blockchain at Blockchain Revolution in Seul.

Hell Yeah  Grin
Hacken's CEO, Dmitriy Budorin, with Johnson Zhao, the global development director of NEO Blockchain at Blockchain Revolution in Seul.

crypto enthusiast
Really nice project  Grin Im in guys (18000 sat price). I'll keep my coins for longterm. I dont sold them under 50$/HKN  Cool

Only 6mln coins... HKN can be worth more them 100-200$ on the future.  Cheesy

If price will go much down I will buy more hehe.

OMG why HKN is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really like pearls like HKN Smiley This will give good profit in long term investment. Im sure for 100%.

Lets make votes for add HKN to next exchanges guys.
I hope that you will be right! Why not, the project is very promising, I think it will be successful

Look at NEO charts. from 1$ to 170$  Grin   HKN can go easy to 100$.

If we get major exchages we will hit much more then 100$ in next 6-24 months.

My dream is to get HKN for 1$ or less but I dont think so this can be possible Cheesy

If price will go down to 1$ Ill buy 5000-10000 HKN. <3 <3 <3 1$ price is my dream to get more and moreeee HKN  Cool But I dont believe it can be real because only newbs will drop this coin Cheesy

You are the man, with a plan  Cool Grin Grin
Really nice project  Grin Im in guys (18000 sat price). I'll keep my coins for longterm. I dont sold them under 50$/HKN  Cool

Only 6mln coins... HKN can be worth more them 100-200$ on the future.  Cheesy

OMG why HKN is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

I really like pearls like HKN Smiley This will give good profit in long term investment. Im sure for 100%.

I hope that you will be right! Why not, the project is very promising, I think it will be successful

Look at NEO charts. from 1$ to 170$  Grin   HKN can go easy to 100$.

If we get major exchages we will hit much more then 100$ in next 6-24 months.

My dream is to get HKN for 1$ or less but I dont think so this can be possible Cheesy

If price will go down to 1$ Ill buy 5000-10000 HKN. <3 <3 <3 1$ price is my dream to get more and moreeee HKN  Cool But I dont believe it can be real because only newbs will drop this coin Cheesy

Everyone who sell HKN to early will cry like early NEO investors  Grin Grin Grin

HKN to da moon omg  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Really nice project  Grin Im in guys (18000 sat price). I'll keep my coins for longterm. I dont sold them under 50$/HKN  Cool

Only 6mln coins... HKN can be worth more them 100-200$ on the futureCheesy

OMG why HKN is so cheap  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Dear Community!

In 17th January, #Hacken will participate in @Blockchain Revolution, a conference aimed at integrating #blockchain with the traditional economy, along with Jibrel Network, Binance, NEO and Cointime.
#HKN will be represented by our CEO - Dmitriy Budorin.
Stay tuned!

https://www.facebook.com/hacken.io/photos/a.364125640666830.1073741829.359114011167993/411294882616572/?type=3&theater

https://medium.com/@britblockchain/seoul-blockchain-revolution-summit-907bb2bcb968

keep hard work ,i am so happy always hold my HKN tokens ,

Im happy too. Holding of this coing will give more than 1000% profit on the future  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: