Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 23. (Read 87232 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

Dear Community!
Please watch online video of Hacken in Davos

Hacken’s CEO Dmitriy Budorin and @RealSophiaRobot will speak about the changes in the financial sector and the role of blockchain in it.

Do not miss the LIVE TRANSLATION!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfdmhWMiZZY

This is a great news for everyone, I am sure that this will lead awareness around the globe about Hacken's vision. I have been supporting and believing on this project since the ICO so I hope you continue developing the platform and we can make the cryptocurrency more secured.

That is always good to support this type of coin because the team is marketing their product very aggressively because daily we are seeing many hacking happening around the globe, so Hacken will at least give support to those exchanges.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Here is the latest tweet from the Hacken team mentioning that they will announce a future business partnership on Monday, January 29th.  The Hacken team is working hard for the success of the project.  HODL your HKNs.  https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/957063114146697218

I saw these news on social media and it seems that this will be a big announcement for the month of January as they are very proud to say that people should get more tokens while it is cheap.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
Its good project and one hacker really hack this coin of my team's wallet.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
Here is the latest tweet from the Hacken team mentioning that they will announce a future business partnership on Monday, January 29th.  The Hacken team is working hard for the success of the project.  HODL your HKNs.  https://twitter.com/Hacken_io/status/957063114146697218
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Quite interesting video. Audio made it quite difficult to hear sometimes, but managable.
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
I am very glad that Hacken is improving the investment climate in Ukraine.Good job!
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Quite by accident, I noticed one interesting thing.
Here is a very strange ETH address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277#tokentxns

Can someone explain why to this address comes a huge number of tokens from completely different wallets?
All of these is just send transactions, not "buy" or withdraws.

It seems that someone have a lots of multi-accounts and now send tokens for itself. All of this tokens are from Bounty, as I understand.

What do you think about this?

dont worry ,when the spreadsheet be public ,all will be clear  ,just wait .

The adress 0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277 is related to misplaced erc20 transactions. I also transfered my HKN from orderbook.io (10hkn fee, shame on them) to Yobit. The ether explorer shows that my HKN where arrived on the Yobit adress, but in my Yobit account was nothing there, also not in the history.

The explorer did show that my HKN tokens from  Yobit adress transferd to adess 0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277

Many HKN tokens are stuck there. On reddit i did read later on you must not transfer from orderbook to yobit, pff. Hacken.io could better inform us by email on this...

Now i asked Yobit and also Hacken how i can get back my HKN tokens, still no replay from neighter of them.

Can somebody help in this case how people can recover there HKN tokens from adress 0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277 Huh
My HKN has also been withdrawn from the wallet address on my yobit account (etherscan sent successfully but on yobit not credited) to https://etherscan.io/address/0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277.
Who did that?
Perhaps all of us have been fooled. Or hacked. May be either orderbook or yobit, or maybe both.

Inorder to get awareness it is better to send the support tickets to both the yobit and order book because whether you can check the transaction in etherscan. If you find the details then some one is holding the funds.

i can confirm my HKN tokens already in yobit address . but no reply from youbit for weeks!

How long is your HKN credited to yobit?
And you also send directly from orderbook to yobit or from mew to yobit?

Hacken.io (Lubomir Pavlyk) replaid on my email and did ask me myetherwallet adress for correction. So adress
0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277 is managed by Hacken.io

Now 6 days later not corrected yet. But there not lost  Smiley Hope they restore my HKN's soon.

Did you mean I had to send an email asking for support to hacken.io and wait for them to reply and then I provided my wallet address MEW for them to send me the HKN number?
And I have a little question as to why the strange MEW address above is under the control of hacken.io?
Activity: 350
Not watched the video  Roll Eyes

yes, the audio is coming in after 4 minutes forwarded, txs.

Dear Community!

Hacken’s CEO Dmitriy Budorin and @RealSophiaRobot will speak about the changes in the financial sector and the role of blockchain in it.

This is a great news for everyone, I am sure that this will lead awareness around the globe about Hacken's vision. I have been supporting and believing on this project since the ICO so I hope you continue developing the platform and we can make the cryptocurrency more secured.

Did try to watch the youtube movie on 2 devices. There is no sound  Huh Just a charming lady  Wink in a presentation clip with some conference poeple.

Skip forward a little into the video.  There seems to be some audio issues in the beginning but then everything is working fine, I think.  I haven't watched the full video, just skipped through some random sections of it. 

Dear Community!

Thank you for posting the video.  I will watch this later today when I have some free time.  Glad to see how active Dmitriy Budorin and the Hacken Team are with promoting the project.  Hacken will have it's time to shine and I am happy to be a proud investor when that time comes. 

Dear Community!

Did try to watch the youtube movie on 2 devices. There is no sound  Huh Just a charming lady  Wink in a presentation clip with some conference poeple.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0

Dear Community!

I am also supporting form the beginning of the ICO, i think the team is very busy in making partnerships with the other companies by attending big conferences. Maybe they need to concentrate on listing Hacken in another exchange.
Activity: 288
waitting for other friendly exchange , this is best news for community .
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

Dear Community!

Quite by accident, I noticed one interesting thing.
Here is a very strange ETH address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277#tokentxns

Can someone explain why to this address comes a huge number of tokens from completely different wallets?
All of these is just send transactions, not "buy" or withdraws.

It seems that someone have a lots of multi-accounts and now send tokens for itself. All of this tokens are from Bounty, as I understand.

What do you think about this?

dont worry ,when the spreadsheet be public ,all will be clear  ,just wait .

The adress 0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277 is related to misplaced erc20 transactions. I also transfered my HKN from orderbook.io (10hkn fee, shame on them) to Yobit. The ether explorer shows that my HKN where arrived on the Yobit adress, but in my Yobit account was nothing there, also not in the history.

The explorer did show that my HKN tokens from  Yobit adress transferd to adess 0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277

Many HKN tokens are stuck there. On reddit i did read later on you must not transfer from orderbook to yobit, pff. Hacken.io could better inform us by email on this...

Now i asked Yobit and also Hacken how i can get back my HKN tokens, still no replay from neighter of them.

Can somebody help in this case how people can recover there HKN tokens from adress 0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277 Huh
My HKN has also been withdrawn from the wallet address on my yobit account (etherscan sent successfully but on yobit not credited) to https://etherscan.io/address/0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277.
Who did that?
Perhaps all of us have been fooled. Or hacked. May be either orderbook or yobit, or maybe both.

Inorder to get awareness it is better to send the support tickets to both the yobit and order book because whether you can check the transaction in etherscan. If you find the details then some one is holding the funds.

i can confirm my HKN tokens already in yobit address . but no reply from youbit for weeks!

How long is your HKN credited to yobit?
And you also send directly from orderbook to yobit or from mew to yobit?

Hacken.io (Lubomir Pavlyk) replaid on my email and did ask me myetherwallet adress for correction. So adress
0x65bb6b47f6458c9b1c66b25cca8565086d172277 is managed by Hacken.io

Now 6 days later not corrected yet. But there not lost  Smiley Hope they restore my HKN's soon.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Dear Community!

Sory guys but I sold my coins at 38k sat. This looks will go down for me. Maybe I will invest in future.

Good luck everyone.

No need to be sorry. It's down, and until we see new exchanges I don't think the price will be back to ATH. Team is in Davos, promoting the platform, spreading awareness about Hacken, but people can't buy tokens on any of the popular exchanges. This is bad situation.

I wouldn't even think about selling Hacken at this time.  There's only one way but up from here.  The Hacken Team is in Davos and guess who's there also?  Binance.  If Hacken can somehow get Binance to list them, the tokens will easily break the ATH.  Almost every project I have followed through the years have increased once they hit a major exchange.  Right now is the time for buying HKN, not selling. 
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Sory guys but I sold my coins at 38k sat. This looks will go down for me. Maybe I will invest in future.

Good luck everyone.

No need to be sorry. It's down, and until we see new exchanges I don't think the price will be back to ATH. Team is in Davos, promoting the platform, spreading awareness about Hacken, but people can't buy tokens on any of the popular exchanges. This is bad situation.
Pages:
Jump to: