Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 28. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
1 HKN = $8.46

https://yobit.net/ru/trade/HKN/USD#7D

A good start!
I like!
Congratulations to the community!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
EtherDelta suspended new listings until their ICO ends afaik. And then listing will cost their new tokens.

Guys, who doesn't know, you can trade on Etherdelta easily
https://etherdelta.com/#0x9e6b2b11542f2bc52f3029077ace37e8fd838d7f-ETH

There is already trading going on.
Also the price increase from $1 to $7, I don't understand people who post here negative comments.
So if the price goes up, even the bounty payment (which was modest comparing to some other campaigns) will be good
So no need to worry)
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
On January 12, in Kiev, there will be a meetup with the participation of Hacken.
https://www.facebook.com/events/923388931150701/
I plan to visit it. If someone also goes to write. I would be interested to get acquainted with someone from the community.

Unfortunately I'll miss this meetup.
But I shared info about it on Steemit https://steemit.com/ukraine/@flodner/bitcoin-meetup-kyiv-12-01-2018-bitkoin-vstrecha-v-kieve
And in Ukrainian thread on Bitcointalk forum

Would be good to meet at the one of future meetups. You can share your impression here
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Is anyone having trouble sending HKN tokens from orderbook to MEW? Mine has been stuck and does not show up on etherscan for awhile now.
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
I also received today tokens for the second part of bounty.
I agree that it's very bad to sell now, it's better to wait at least few months.
As example I had tokens of another company, they were very cheap, so I didn't sell them. Then I saw price rising and I was wondering why (it rose may be around 200%). I checked web-site of company and they announced beta version of platform release soon.
Only announced and it was only a blog post on company's site but it already caused rise in price.

I gave this example as when Hacken or McAfee will make statement - this should rise the price a lot. At least it seems so for me

Thanks to the bounty hunters I was able to pick up close to 5000 more Hacken tokens on Yobit for under the ICO price.  I am already seeing profits on my purchase.   Remember, there are less than 5 million HKN tokens and over 75% of the ICO tokens have or will be burnt.   McAfee is an Advisor for Hacken so that means a lot more than him just pumping the coin of the day or week.   Wink

How many tokens were sold during the ICO?

There was 4.6 Mln Hacken Tokens sold during ICO
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
Yes, the idea of the project is excellent, but still not delayed with the payment of coins Bounty players who first of all promoted it would not have had any special talks at all.
Activity: 376
I participated in the bounty program of hacken twitter and facebook I have not received my coins yet. When can I expect them? Or what do I need to do to get my coins?

joine the telegram,

Activity: 560
Merit: 256
I participated in the bounty program of hacken twitter and facebook I have not received my coins yet. When can I expect them? Or what do I need to do to get my coins?
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
how many coins wil ther be

According to the medium blog article https://blog.hacken.io/hackens-achievements-in-2017-and-future-development-directions-eebdc1d6f8b8
they distributed 5.6M HKN among 2143 token holders.

Yes, the total supply of Hacken is 5 million and the price of Hacken increased a lot in Yobit exchange and generating volumes to get listed in higher exchanges. In future, we expect more growth in terms price and in terms of development from the company.
Activity: 145
Hello manager, I filled out the withdrawal application form yesterday. There is no token on orderbook.io today. When will it be send?Thank you.
tell me please when they send bounty coins? When can I expect a coin? I can not find any information. Thanks for the answer.

Bounty distribution has already begun. I'd recommend joining Hacken's Bounty Telegram channel if you haven't received your bounty. Then read the pinned messages for what to do next.

as far as i know ,there already the 3 waves about bounty contribution . 1st in bookio ,2nd 16days before
$7 per tokens ,7x from ico price only in yobit smalll exchnage ,if hit major ,wow  amazing ,well done HACKEN team .
Activity: 147
tell me please when they send bounty coins? When can I expect a coin? I can not find any information. Thanks for the answer.

Bounty distribution has already begun. I'd recommend joining Hacken's Bounty Telegram channel if you haven't received your bounty. Then read the pinned messages for what to do next.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
how many coins wil ther be
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Why is HKN still not on etherdelta ?

EtherDelta suspended new listings until their ICO ends afaik. And then listing will cost their new tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Why is HKN still not on etherdelta ?
Activity: 645
Merit: 250
I agree that it's very bad to sell now, it's better to wait at least few months.
As example I had tokens of another company, they were very cheap, so I didn't sell them. Then I saw price rising and I was wondering why (it rose may be around 200%). I checked web-site of company and they announced beta version of platform release soon.
Only announced and it was only a blog post on company's site but it already caused rise in price.

I gave this example as when Hacken or McAfee will make statement - this should rise the price a lot. At least it seems so for me

Thanks to the bounty hunters I was able to pick up close to 5000 more Hacken tokens on Yobit for under the ICO price.  I am already seeing profits on my purchase.   Remember, there are less than 5 million HKN tokens and over 75% of the ICO tokens have or will be burnt.   McAfee is an Advisor for Hacken so that means a lot more than him just pumping the coin of the day or week.   Wink

Under 5 million tokens were sold during the ICO.  I don't remember the exact amount but it was around 4.5 million or so. 

what was the ico price?

1 HKN was $1 without bonuses during ICO.

There were bonuses during the ICO according to the white paper. Up to 25%

Yes, there were bonuses but you can to consider that Ethereum was only around $300 during the presale and ICO.  So each 1 ETH received around 360-380 HKN's when I purchased with the bonuses.  The current price isn't that much higher than the ICO price right now. 
Activity: 52
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: