Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 42. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Once again, congratulations Hacken with successful ICO!
By the way, somebody knows so Hacken tokens we will be able not just keep, trade but also use for payments on the bug marketplace?
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Hi, dev , when we can change the Signature?

i think the bounty has already ended

There's been conflicting messages in the Telegram channel. Xenia (the bounty manager) has previously said they can be removed as stakes had been calculated, however one of the dev's recently said to keep the signatures until they have finished auditing the token sale.

I would think it's fine to remove as the bounty period has been over for a week, but you could join the Telegram channel and ask for confirmation if you have a pressing need to remove it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Hi, dev , when we can change the Signature?

i think the bounty has already ended
Why are HKN still stuck on orderbook.io ? No possibility to withdraw, please activate it

As has been mentioned many times before, the token is locked on Orderbook until December 15th when withdrawals and trading will begin.
wow 1hacken token is already at 1.7€ and it's not even launched yet
Good news. Does anyone remember what was the price on the pre-sale and main sale?

Tokens were sold for $1 USD equivalent, with a varying percent of bonus tokens (25% - 0% additional) dependent on time purchased.
legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
Why are HKN still stuck on orderbook.io ? No possibility to withdraw, please activate it
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Good news. Does anyone remember what was the price on the pre-sale and main sale?
💲
well, bounty aside, i read the gladius-hacken team-up. Pretty impressive. i think they will just boom, together, to the moon

This is just beginning because very Hacken is going to partnership with many other companies with the team they have. But it is very good sign in the beginning they make partnership with gladius company.

yeah, i think the combo hacken+gladius+mcafee will just dominate the cybersecurity market lol
Activity: 854
well, bounty aside, i read the gladius-hacken team-up. Pretty impressive. i think they will just boom, together, to the moon

This is just beginning because very Hacken is going to partnership with many other companies with the team they have. But it is very good sign in the beginning they make partnership with gladius company.
Activity: 645
Merit: 250

That isn't the true price since trading has technically started yet but that price is very cheap considering 15 million HKN tokens are being burnt.  The Hacken team is doing a great job marketing the project.  I expect the price to be much higher and hope it get's in the double digits figures.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
just hold the token if it been given to us, 3 - 6 months this token will going to the moon!  Smiley
💲
hello dev, when token will be given, and whether token will be available in myetherwallet me, for my orderbook not yet available because masi failed verifykasi

Howdy Adhichan,

Check out https://t.me/joinchat/CStAvlD_xPaGYY5rpiB8NQ. There is a pinned message there that outlines how to be ready for the token bounty distribution.
Activity: 362
Yesterday manager said on telegram that Hacken Team need to make a total audit of all docs. so I think we will soon see our rewards

thanks ,i cann't see spreadsheet toaday ,hope team will audit  as quickly as possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Yesterday manager said on telegram that Hacken Team need to make a total audit of all docs. so I think we will soon see our rewards
💲
hello dev, when token will be given, and whether token will be available in myetherwallet me, for my orderbook not yet available because masi failed verifykasi
Try contacting them on telegram bounty group
Activity: 588
Activity: 854
excuse me sir , i just want to ask about bounty blog post
where i can see list stake participants Huh
Spreadsheet of participants media bounty is still not available, but Manager promises to make them open

You need to follow their Telegram bounty group because already BM mentioned that spreadsheets will available after the complete audit by the Hacken team. They will give some time to you to verify your details.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103

I agree. Good partnership.
And why are there no updates?
What news on the project?
Thank you!
I think go in their telegram, they have always online there, aside from bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: