Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 41. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
yeah, we can't get normal estimates until the token is live
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Looking forward abouy HKN it was now listed in some exchangers

really? which one?

It's on YoBit and Orderbook, but you won't be able to trade until the token is unlocked on December 15th.

Howdy all,

I missed out on the ICO and was hoping to purchase some on YoBit when it is available on the 15th but I'm noticing a HUGE bid price difference between ETH (~$.005 USD) and BTC (~$5 USD). I'm fairly new to crypto so I'm not sure if I'm missing something here. What is the estimated initial value when it goes live Friday?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

really? which one?

It's on YoBit and Orderbook, but you won't be able to trade until the token is unlocked on December 15th.

Yes, people have to wait for another 4 days to get their token from the Hacken team. Soon the price climbs because of limited supply and soon many exchanges will start listing.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

really? which one?

Will this coin have a personal wallet?
like a desktop wallet?
i like to keep my coins at my wallet , and not in the site or exchange
thanx

For now, they are Ethereum tokens, so you can (and should) keep them in a personal Ethereum wallet.
Thanx man
Didn't know it was an Ethereum token.
Anyone of you guys have send them to your wallet?
Is everything ok?

The tokens are locked until December 15th whilst the Hacken Team complete final auditing of the ICO and distribution.
💲

really? which one?
Activity: 245
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
Will this coin have a personal wallet?
like a desktop wallet?
i like to keep my coins at my wallet , and not in the site or exchange
thanx

For now, they are Ethereum tokens, so you can (and should) keep them in a personal Ethereum wallet.
Activity: 129
HACKEN will have unparalleled price pressure as the demand grows and token gets burned.

I'm can see getting down to 1-2 million tokens at a 300 million market cap.  That would make each hacken be worth $150-$300.

This is one of my few LONG TERM HODLS.
Activity: 4
@Hacken_Support I want to express my DISAPPOINTMENT in Hacken Team, for offering 20% bonus for Black Friday, when so many other investors bought coins a few days before without any bonus!!!

I applied in the last day of 10% bonus, and it took you 6 hours to accept my documents and allow me to participate in the ICO, even if on the site you wrote it can take up to 2 hours until you will verify the documents.

So I bought 1025 HKN with ZERO bonus!!!

And ETH price was 330$!!! I payed 2.9 ETH for 1025 HKN, and a friend that never wanted to invest in HKN, got 500 HKN for 1 ETH one week after I invested!!!

I trusted the team long before McAfee joined to create hype...

I don’t think it’s fair that the first investors get ZERO bonus, and 1 week after you offer 20% Bonus.

Offer bonus from YOUR share, the tokens that are locked for the team if you want, not from OUR share of tokens.

If you do it, then do it right and fair for everyone...

Look at COVESTING, they are offering 4x to everyone that participated in the ICO and PRE-ICO, (without increasing the total number of coins), just because the ETH price changed.

In your case, YOU also changed the BONUS, and this WAS NOT WRITTEN IN THE WHITEPAPER, so you broke some rules there!!!

HACKEN BE FAIR WITH YOUR INVESTORS!!!
Activity: 854
wow 1hacken token is already at 1.7€ and it's not even launched yet
Good news. Does anyone remember what was the price on the pre-sale and main sale?

At the time of the ICO they used to sell HKN @1$ but during the presale, i don't know exactly. This is just beginning once they launch the Hacken into the market then the real trading will start because they have limited the supply and there is burning procedure in order to reach the new heights in terms of price.
💲
Howdy Flodner, it's a utility token and it's main purpose is to be used as payment on Hacken's to-be-released platform.
Trading is secondary.

Yes I know it, just wanted to confirm, as I didn't have yet experience with utility tokens.
Also observing some ICOs and bounties I see that for many people trading is primary goal)
But I think to hold Hacken's tokens, at least for some time

Yep, there's definitely a speculative aspect to it and people will trade it.

I think hodling is a legitimate strategy as there is a lot of potential for the platform to expand as it gains a good reputation. The token value should increase just to cater for the user base and payment of services alone. Having the burning principle on an already minute supply in a growing industry should also help to achieve higher value.

I think we'd all like to see this happen.

yeah but everything comes down to the platform being popular and being used by hacker and cybersecurity industry. let's hope this will happen
Howdy Flodner, it's a utility token and it's main purpose is to be used as payment on Hacken's to-be-released platform.
Trading is secondary.

Yes I know it, just wanted to confirm, as I didn't have yet experience with utility tokens.
Also observing some ICOs and bounties I see that for many people trading is primary goal)

Yep, there's definitely a speculative aspect to it and people will trade it.

I think hodling is a legitimate strategy as there is a lot of potential for the platform to expand as it gains a good reputation. The token value should increase just to cater for the user base and payment of services alone. Having the burning principle on an already minute supply in a growing industry should also help to achieve higher value.

I think we'd all like to see this happen.
💲
Does spreadsheet with our stakes not yet published? I can't find the link.. How I can check my stakes

They were open for review and comment for about a week and the stakes have now been calculated. The sheets have now been locked for final audit and token assignment by December 15th.
i can't wait for the spreadsheet to be public again, at least. so i can check my stakes Cheesy
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Trading is secondary.

Does spreadsheet with our stakes not yet published? I can't find the link.. How I can check my stakes

They were open for review and comment for about a week and the stakes have now been calculated. The sheets have now been locked for final audit and token assignment by December 15th.
Activity: 1
hope to know the bountry
Once again, congratulations Hacken with successful ICO!
By the way, somebody knows so Hacken tokens we will be able not just keep, trade but also use for payments on the bug marketplace?

Trading is secondary.
💲
Hello! I am an editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/hacken-1904 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO and also verify team members to improve ranking.
If you need any help - feel free to contact me!
such timing lol. the ICO ended already XD
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: