Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 39. (Read 87314 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey again guys.

I've had a look at Orderbook and noticed my HKN are there and also noticed the withdraw button is now live. The question is though, can I transfer my HKN to MEW? Since its an ERC20 token?

Cheers,

S.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I am sure they are just reviewing everything and making sure all the investors have recieved their tokens before they begin the bounty distribution.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
Tell me, please, when the awards will be distributed, I have long been verified on an orderbook, but have not received any awards yet?
Regards Denis
As bounty Manager says in the telegram, spreadsheets is on the audit. So it is unlikely that payments will be today
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
Tell me, please, when the awards will be distributed, I have long been verified on an orderbook, but have not received any awards yet?
Regards Denis
no one has. they said they would start bounty distirbutions on 15th of december, which is today. but no official words was spoken yet. let's wait some more
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Regards Denis
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Right now I'm on Blockchain conference in Kyiv and speaker who speaks right now is Andriy Velykyy - he started his speech with mentioning Hacken!
Interesting, he is talking about ICOs in general, but I think he'll be returning to Hacken's case more and more in his speech
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Hello, as you promised today will be the distribution of tokens, I'm waiting and I hope that everything will be fine. But it's very bad that till now we can not see the spreadsheet. 
Activity: 362
today si the big day! Anyone did somethign with his coins? Moved them? sold them? got the bounties? lol i still didn't check,but i will do it very soon Cheesy good luck to all!

maybe it will be true , 15 Dec is a good day for HACKEN ,hope official will give us more update about token contribution.
Activity: 350
💲
today si the big day! Anyone did somethign with his coins? Moved them? sold them? got the bounties? lol i still didn't check,but i will do it very soon Cheesy good luck to all!
Activity: 596
Merit: 500

For those of you playing at home, I'll add a bit of context to that picture: That's some Hacken-Huobi relationship building, but no listing has been confirmed or approved for now.

it's a good signal for community right ,i will hold my tokens because i didn't want to these small exchange .
Activity: 80
It would be nice to see what's the actual plan for exchanges, when is it going to coinmarketcap, create a thread in the speculation forum so people can see it. Otherwise, no-one is going to know about hacken.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Don't worry if you don't like those exchanges so better to wait for further exchanges because Hacken will start working and will make many partnership with companies. Soon the price of Hacken will bump in the market, so hold it until another exchange is listed.

Completely agree with this opinion. Hacken's token should rise in price, so it's better to wait at least a month.

P.s. just checked my orderbook account and there are no Hacken tokens, but I hope they will arrive somewhere later today
Activity: 686
Hey Guys/Gals,

I noticed Hacken have listed the exchanges, YoBit, Orderbook, and Etherdelta.

I've done some reading on these exchanges and haven't found many positive reviews....It's quite worrying that Hacken would make agreements with exchanges that don't exactly have a glowing reputation. Say for example you or I wanted to exchange our HKN's for ETH, BTC etc. Would you feel fine doing that with any of these exchanges, read them up and make that decision... 

Cheers,

S.

Don't worry if you don't like those exchanges so better to wait for further exchanges because Hacken will start working and will make many partnership with companies. Soon the price of Hacken will bump in the market, so hold it until another exchange is listed.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

For those of you playing at home, I'll add a bit of context to that picture: That's some Hacken-Huobi relationship building, but no listing has been confirmed or approved for now.

Well, since they shook hands I guess it's just a matter of time Cool
Activity: 147

Activity: 686
Merit: 227
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hey Guys/Gals,

I've done some reading on these exchanges and haven't found many positive reviews....It's quite worrying that Hacken would make agreements with exchanges that don't exactly have a glowing reputation. Say for example you or I wanted to exchange our HKN's for ETH, BTC etc. Would you feel fine doing that with any of these exchanges, read them up and make that decision... 

Cheers,

S.

Orderbook is made by Ambisafe, legit company. EtherDelta is decentralized exchange, they list any token they want, no agreements needed. Only YoBit has bad rep. If you don't feel like trading on any of those just wait till some big exchange will list HKN.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Guys/Gals,

Cheers,

S.
did HACKEN hit any exchange right now? what's the price now ,i missed crowd-sale ,hope can buy some tokens from market.

Trading starts tomorrow. Hard to give a good price estimate at the moment as there are buy orders anywhere from around $1.6 - $6.0, so maybe somewhere in between the two?
Just received this on Telegram, I think bounty tokens will be distributed tomorrow too?

No spreadsheet is available until Hacken team conducted audit. We are waiting for the announcement from bounty Manager

I am looking for information about HKN distribution to bounty on their telegram group, but there is no specific news about this. I didn't ask Xenia, maybe Dev will be published here when we can get HKN tokens. Seems good sign, and hopefully HKN price will double when hit exchange later.

There won't be any news until the distribution starts, they've made that pretty clear in both the main and bounty Telegram channels. I wouldn't expect anything to be published here.
Pages:
Jump to: