Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 48. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
My orderbook account verified successfully.Do anyone know whether we needs to send our ether address or not???
First of all let's wait for official announcement about end of tokensale. After that team will inform all participants of ICO and bounty.
I asked on telegram and they said hardcap reached and tokensale ended now.Its closed still 2days left but target reached so there is no more sale now.

Yes!
HACKEN tokensale ended!
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
what happen if i didn't yet verified my account in orderbook? Do I sent my eth?
You should to try. If no, then you need to pass verification.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
what happen if i didn't yet verified my account in orderbook? Do I sent my eth?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Now PreICO,ICO successfully over for Hacken project.What next???
Which exchange Hacken is going to hit and what will be the price???
Will it rise with demand or trading volume???
I asked on telegram and they said hardcap reached and tokensale ended now.Its closed still 2days left but target reached so there is no more sale now.
So soon there will be an official announcement. Just wait a little. Now there is nowhere to hurry Smiley
Its a general information not any announcement brother.We have enough time time to wait for next announcements from project management.
What kind of bounty are talking about? Social media, signature, articles and blogging? What exactly do you mean?
I mean media bounty (articles, video, blog). I know the bounty Manager, in all his projects similar rules

May be then you can recommend other bounty projects made by this manager?
Hacken bounty campaign is almost over, so I think participant might be interested in other campaigns)
I can recommend LevelNet bounty, which managed also by Xenia. It is one more project with great idea, experienced team and good advisors. They already have a product, LevelNet utility.
Here is links to bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountylevelnet-first-distributed-cyber-security-platform-2328023 bounty thread here and on Medium - https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-bounty-campaign-afefc57009ff

Main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-levelnet-the-first-distributed-cyber-security-platform-2212642

Necessarily pay attention to this project!
I think this ANN is not for bounty discussions.Maybe bounty manager disqualify those who discuss it.Beware!!!
What kind of bounty are talking about? Social media, signature, articles and blogging? What exactly do you mean?
I mean media bounty (articles, video, blog). I know the bounty Manager, in all his projects similar rules

Hacken bounty campaign is almost over, so I think participant might be interested in other campaigns)
I can recommend LevelNet bounty, which managed also by Xenia. It is one more project with great idea, experienced team and good advisors. They already have a product, LevelNet utility.
Here is links to bounty: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountylevelnet-first-distributed-cyber-security-platform-2328023 bounty thread here and on Medium - https://medium.com/@LevelNetwork/levelnet-bounty-campaign-afefc57009ff

Main thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-levelnet-the-first-distributed-cyber-security-platform-2212642

Necessarily pay attention to this project!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350

Activity: 462
Merit: 290
I got an email, I got my orderbook account and got it verified with success.. Just have to wait for the bounty to be distributed now. Does anyone know the date of distribution for the bounty?

I didn't received any such email from Hacken project management or bounty manager.
If you have not received a letter from bounty Manager on acceptance of your work, perhaps your work was not accepted
I am not a tech person but I am sure this project will succeed much in future if whole team work hard because its aim and concept is to protect other projects and also promote and encourage young talent to join its mission in the presence of experienced personalities from cybersecurity.
Of course! There is a cool idea, a thoughtful concept and a detailed implementation plan.
Everything will be fine!
So soon there will be an official announcement. Just wait a little. Now there is nowhere to hurry Smiley

Right, the campaign ends in 2 days I believe that's when we should be hearing an announcement.
Yes maybe now they need some time to wrap up every thing.This is a successful ICO campaign so maybe needs time to celebrate it.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250

Right, the campaign ends in 2 days I believe that's when we should be hearing an announcement.
I am not a tech person but I am sure this project will succeed much in future if whole team work hard because its aim and concept is to protect other projects and also promote and encourage young talent to join its mission in the presence of experienced personalities from cybersecurity.
Yes, and also what I need to say to those who didn't make verification on Orderbook - the process is very easy!
You just need to submit copy of your passport (in my case I used foreign passport) and that's it!
Also I think it's good in terms of filtering out bots and those who wanted to manipulate bounty
I also pass through verification easy, I used driver's licence for it. No problem! Just try and all will be okay.

actually the verification  is very easy for me ,i upload my passport , just a while tip me successfull ,so friendly.
Of course, there is nothing complicated.
Another thing is that many people simply do not want to provide their documents anywhere.
After all, the idea of ​​crypto currency is in anonymity.
But this is already a private matter for everyone.
For this reason, it can now be said with certainty that the ICO was successful.
I'm sure that the project is waiting for a great future!

Yes, I think many companies might take this case of ICO as role model for their future ICOs.
I hope Hacken team can share tips and best practices in future conferences.
Actually Yegor Aushev is his speech in Kyiv (which I had chance to attend on Bitcointalks meetup) already did it, for me it was great combination of offline and online marketing activities.
Yes, team choose a good strategy and have reached its goal. I'm glad to see this and to be part of this great project from my country.
Other projects should take an example from Hacken.
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
Yes, and also what I need to say to those who didn't make verification on Orderbook - the process is very easy!
You just need to submit copy of your passport (in my case I used foreign passport) and that's it!
Also I think it's good in terms of filtering out bots and those who wanted to manipulate bounty
I also pass through verification easy, I used driver's licence for it. No problem! Just try and all will be okay.

actually the verification  is very easy for me ,i upload my passport , just a while tip me successfull ,so friendly.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350

Yes, I think many companies might take this case of ICO as role model for their future ICOs.
I hope Hacken team can share tips and best practices in future conferences.
Actually Yegor Aushev is his speech in Kyiv (which I had chance to attend on Bitcointalks meetup) already did it, for me it was great combination of offline and online marketing activities.
That's great news!
Many ICOs fail nowadays, especially when Bitcoin price is rising so fast, many investors just buy Bitcoin, but Hacken proved how the power of concept, power of marketing and combined efforts of team make miracles in synergy!
I'm proud that's it's Ukrainian team who accomplished it!
Pages:
Jump to: