Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 50. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
Events with the participation of the team have already been held in Kyiv.
But what is planned in the near future, you need to read the news.

I know and I was at one event in Kyiv
Taking to account that in Kyiv there are lots of blockchain events, I'm sure there will be more Hacken events this year
So I ask not to miss it)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I got an email, I got my orderbook account and got it verified with success.. Just have to wait for the bounty to be distributed now. Does anyone know the date of distribution for the bounty?

I didn't received any such email from Hacken project management or bounty manager.
Check again your email or spam folder, If your orderbook account verified you should not worry the rewards will credited, if not you should fill the form to giving the hacken team your ETH Address to get the rewards.
Do they made it as a rule to have an account with orderbook???I think I did't read that anywhere but maybe as you said they sent email then maybe they choose orderbook for distribution.
In any case, you need to write a telegram to the campaign manager - @kissnger. It will help with your problems.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I got an email, I got my orderbook account and got it verified with success.. Just have to wait for the bounty to be distributed now. Does anyone know the date of distribution for the bounty?

I didn't received any such email from Hacken project management or bounty manager.
Check again your email or spam folder, If your orderbook account verified you should not worry the rewards will credited, if not you should fill the form to giving the hacken team your ETH Address to get the rewards.
Do they made it as a rule to have an account with orderbook???I think I did't read that anywhere but maybe as you said they sent email then maybe they choose orderbook for distribution.
Activity: 168
Merit: 103
May i ask, what happen if my account in orderbook is not been verified yet until the token has been ditributed?Im still be rewarded/given from the HACKEN?
Are you talking about bounty? You just need to fill out the Google form and the reward will come to you on the mew wallet
Yes about bounty, what I mean is I didn't fill up my account verification about orderbook. Im just sign up about orderbook and I receive email, but  about the account verification, I didn't fill the blanks. Can I receive the tokens? or there will be another way to receive my bounty in the hacken?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
concerning the ICO Token sale
Only 40K of HKNs left.
Hurry up to get your HKNs!

Only 3.5K HKN's remaining now, so I'd say this is last call before the end of the ICO.

Have to be pleased with that result.

I am bit confuse about the values because total supply is 20 million why there is only 3.5k coin left. Whether what happen to those unsold token, they are going to burn those coins?

Hacken made the decision to reduce the hard cap to 5 million HKN's, with only 4 million being available for sale.

Unfortunately Orderbook shows funds raised, not HKN's sold and the Hacken website hasn't been updated since early afternoon PST, so it's still sitting at the same 3.5K remaining though more have been sold.

Oh great! Already the hard cap of Hacken crowdsale reached. I find there is huge potential for Hacken because very soon they will start developing the product and we can see many ventures with the Hacken product and with the burning principle they choose.
May i ask, what happen if my account in orderbook is not been verified yet until the token has been ditributed?Im still be rewarded/given from the HACKEN?
Are you talking about bounty? You just need to fill out the Google form and the reward will come to you on the mew wallet
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
Only 40K of HKNs left.

Only 3.5K HKN's remaining now, so I'd say this is last call before the end of the ICO.

I am bit confuse about the values because total supply is 20 million why there is only 3.5k coin left. Whether what happen to those unsold token, they are going to burn those coins?

Hacken made the decision to reduce the hard cap to 5 million HKN's, with only 4 million being available for sale.

Unfortunately Orderbook shows funds raised, not HKN's sold and the Hacken website hasn't been updated since early afternoon PST, so it's still sitting at the same 3.5K remaining though more have been sold.

Only 40K of HKNs left.

is there mistake when you see amount of remain HKN , it's 35K not 3.5K right?

At that point it was at 3.96m HKN's sold. I think the confusion was just the Hacken website and Orderbook showing different numbers. Most likely just a frequency of update error. Regardless, the point seems to be moot now (in a good way!).
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
Only 40K of HKNs left.

Activity: 168
Merit: 103
Activity: 430
More new coins they put on their exchange then they need to increase the capacity of the exchange, and in my opinion orderbook or etherdelta will be the first to start trading HKN after ICO is completed.

As I understand as soon as tokens will be released, they will be available to trade on Etherdelta and Orderbook (it seems everyone will receive tokens on its Orderbook account)
Regarding other exchangers, personally I like Cryptopia and Bittrex
From other ICOs I saw the big rise in token price after inclusion to Cryptopia and some other exchagers
for Bittrex now everything has become complicated due to verification. So I hope to see a hitbtk  and binance

i support HACKEN to hit binance , more and more investors in there right now .
More new coins they put on their exchange then they need to increase the capacity of the exchange, and in my opinion orderbook or etherdelta will be the first to start trading HKN after ICO is completed.

As I understand as soon as tokens will be released, they will be available to trade on Etherdelta and Orderbook (it seems everyone will receive tokens on its Orderbook account)
Regarding other exchangers, personally I like Cryptopia and Bittrex
From other ICOs I saw the big rise in token price after inclusion to Cryptopia and some other exchagers
for Bittrex now everything has become complicated due to verification. So I hope to see a hitbtk  and binance

Is there anyother project with similar concept in the market same as of Hacken project???

I've only heard about Hydra
https://www.coindesk.com/smarter-bug-bounties-hydra-codes-creative-solution-ethereum-theft/
Thanks for the information brother.Hacken have many advantages than this project.It seems that is only limited to ethereum theft.
Activity: 314
Only 40K of HKNs left.

is there mistake when you see amount of remain HKN , it's 35K not 3.5K right?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
3% for bounty campaign - is good enough, I saw other project which gave 2 or even 1 % for all the bounties
By the way, any Hacken events in Kyiv (Ukraine) or other European countries this year?
Events with the participation of the team have already been held in Kyiv.
But what is planned in the near future, you need to read the news.

I would love a live event in my country. Maybe in the future, next year
Only 40K of HKNs left.

Only 40K of HKNs left.
guys check this
2nd episode of our🏠Hackers: The Human Stories 🎥 https://youtu.be/39qVaabeO-U features @jackhcable, 17 y.o. who already became the winner of Word's most complex cybersecurity competitions like Hack the Air Force organized by US DoD. Read more of Jack's story: https://blog.hacken.io/a-hacker-conference-thats-once-in-a-
Pages:
Jump to: