Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HACKEN] FIRST DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR WHITE HAT HACKERS - page 53. (Read 87316 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
Activity: 686
Merit: 227
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I got an email, I got my orderbook account and got it verified with success.. Just have to wait for the bounty to be distributed now. Does anyone know the date of distribution for the bounty?

approximately two weeks after the ICO
somehow, I smell a success with this project. by the way I get an email to claim token distribution. and there are 2 option distribution options. I chose no.2!

my email: [email protected]
eth: 0xeD6B42137176E010027Bd4F11cE22386d84c89Fd

hi not here, you have to fill the form that is in your email in option 2, just re-read the email again
Is there anyother project with similar concept in the market same as of Hacken project???

Check this one https://www.levelnet.co/
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
somehow, I smell a success with this project. by the way I get an email to claim token distribution. and there are 2 option distribution options. I chose no.2!

this is my email [email protected] and my Eth 0x343553E9296E825E6931EDc5b163bDA39515c731, for token distribution I choose option no.2

I love this project, I hope to succeed and run well. Smiley

Guys read the mail carefully, you have to write to hacken support to get tokens directly on MEW. Writing addresses here on forum is against the rules, please delete it.
Activity: 324

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259
this is my email [email protected] and my Eth 0x343553E9296E825E6931EDc5b163bDA39515c731, for token distribution I choose option no.2

I love this project, I hope to succeed and run well. Smiley
Activity: 1974
Merit: 350
I got an email, I got my orderbook account and got it verified with success.. Just have to wait for the bounty to be distributed now. Does anyone know the date of distribution for the bounty?

Hi everyone, I also received this e-mail
Actually the answer for your question is there: THE ESTIMATED DATE IS WEEK AFTER BOUNTY CAMPAIGN IS OVER.
So it seems soon we'll receive bounties)

May be somebody from Hacken team can give your more accurate time when the tokens will be distributed
Letter from Hacken
Dear Friends,
We’re happy to inform you that Hacken has almost reached the second milestone, as we’ve sold almost 4M of HKNs. Undoubtedly, it’s a terrific result because our idea will be implemented in a short time.

Accordingly, we decided to reduce the hard cap to 5M HKNs due to several reasons.

New Ideas
Above all, after the start of our project, members of the Hacken Community have brought many good ideas regarding the effective development of our company. So, we managed to find new ways of how to develop and implement more new projects with lower levels of investment.

Actually, in Hacken, we always focus on the quality and efficiency of our products, as well as on bringing maximum value to our customers. We believe that this approach is more relevant than just attracting more investments and building inflexible and expensive products. In addition, it enables us to save more time. 

Regarding Product Development:

At the moment, we’re working in three directions, including a bug bounty marketplace, platform for audit and bug bounty of smart contracts and complex insurance solution for preventing all to cybersecurity-related risks. We’re fully convinced that only a complex solution can fully eliminate a threat of modern hacking. Also, we've paid attention to strong and long-lasting partnerships with other pioneers in the cybersecurity industry such as Metacert & Gladius. In this way, we’re building a strong foundation for the global cybersecurity community of a new era. 

Therefore, we reduced the hard cap of Hacken ICO to 5 million of HKNs, only 4 million of which have been available for purchase.

Thank you for understanding and support. 

Together we'll make a difference!

By the way, as you can see, we are approaching the second and the most important Milestone (4M of HKNs) and only 3 days of HKN Token Sale remain.

The second level is an important step in the successful development of the Haken Ecosystem.
So, if each of us contributes to HKN another 10% of the previously invested funds, then we'll reach success in making the difference!

Support your side of the firewall!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
💲
The ico is almost over. Did any of you receive the email from the hacken team?
Is there anyother project with similar concept in the market same as of Hacken project???

I've only heard about Hydra
https://www.coindesk.com/smarter-bug-bounties-hydra-codes-creative-solution-ethereum-theft/
HACKEN crow-sale will end in 3 days ,near soon , any news about exchange ,which will list HACKEN first?
There were no official announcements but I heard that the coin will be on Kuna Exchange and some other  exchanges.
https://youtu.be/hxKtNky-Tz0?t=5m15s
Thanks to this video that's what he found.
This is the famous .. BIC!

WOW!

Look!

$250,000 USD Granted to Start-ups in d10e Investor's Conference: Neuromation, Hacken, OSA HP

DAVOS, Switzerland, November 22, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --

A d10e Investor's Conference finished in Davos, Switzerland. During the conference all the leading ICO projects had a unique chance to pitch in front of jury investors, who made their own choice of the three most promising projects on the conference.  

Neuromation took out 1st place in the Investor's Award, OSA Hybrid Platform won 2nd place and Hacken - 3rd place. Together the winners will share a $250,000 award from the Blockchain Investors Consortium.

d10e has been the leading conference on decentralization since 2014. Past editions were hosted in Malaga, Amsterdam, Bucharest, Kyiv, San Francisco, Singapore and Tel Aviv. The main focus was to explore the Future of FinTech, ICOs, Blockchain, Sharing Economy, Future of Work & Disruptive Culture.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/250000-usd-granted-to-start-ups-in-d10e-investors-conference-neuromation-hacken-osa-hp-659291613.html

Wink

It was a reward for it http://d10e.biz/kyiv-2017/
Yes. In Kiev. I even managed to visit there in their office and talk with the team. I just wrote in support and were allowed to come.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxKtNky-Tz0&

Indeed? Such things like this inspires a certain trust to the project
Yes.It's true.
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
I do not think that getting listed on exchanges will be a issue for Hacken, i am sure it will be listed on decent exchanges to start with like liqui, hitbtc and the new good one kucoin.
Now some prominent exchanges start asking a big amount to list projects on their platforms.I read somewhere that one of the exchange asked for 45BTC to list one of the upcoming project.Isn't this a big amount???
Are you sure for 45BTC, if yes it's about $400,000 and I think hacken should not to pay the fee to get listed on that's exchange, because that's only waste of money they have collecting from ICO, better to use the money to develop the project.
Yes I read it on medium post of a project.
I agree its a big amount to pay to an exchange to list a project for trading.Hacken will choose any exchange wisely and don't waste such a big amount on any exchange.
Hello, you do not need to give a bounty report, Twitter. facebook?

no need to report, and anyway this is not the thread for bounty. there shoudl be another thread for the bounty campaign, here on the forum. try checking there

Bounty campaign thread is on Medium but If there is any problem related to stakes count or anything else then where to ask questions???

You should ask Xenia (bounty manager) on telegram - @kissnger .
Thanks for the information
Activity: 448
Merit: 116
Ukrainian project? Excellent! I participate in the bounty, but it may be worth buying coins ...
Pages:
Jump to: