Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Halcyon v1.1.0.2 ~ NeoScrypt PoW and up to 100% PoS - page 26. (Read 73219 times)

legendary
Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020
No surrender, no retreat, no regret.
The 1st NeoScrypt PoW block has been found (#160123). 300% PoS also works fine.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hello everyone,

We are pleased to inform you that a Halcyon neoscrypt POW mining pool is now opened at the following address :

http://hal.dnb.io

These are the pool key features :
  • hosted in a european data-center, monitored 24/7;
  • Variable stratum mining diff;
  • PPLNS payout system;
  • 2% fees for hosting and maintenance.

You are welcome to join us !

i attempted to register but to no avail as i never recieved the email of confermation        [email protected]
thank you very much for the help
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,

We are pleased to inform you that a Halcyon neoscrypt POW mining pool is now opened at the following address :

http://hal.dnb.io

These are the pool key features :
  • hosted in a european data-center, monitored 24/7;
  • Variable stratum mining diff;
  • PPLNS payout system;
  • 2% fees for hosting and maintenance.

You are welcome to join us !
legendary
Do we have any pool? What about old coins and what will be total amount after POW?

We have one pool at least. It's being finished now. Old coins are as good as new. PoW never ends, but you shouldn't worry much about it producing one block every 10 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Do we have any pool? What about old coins and what will be total amount after POW?
legendary
thankk you very much for that info...... one more question if i may??? what would be the optimal stake block size?

The new wallet combines/splits to keep inputs sized between 100 and 200 HAL. You can set your own limits with -stakecombine and -stakesplit. Given 300% yearly interest, 7.5 days coin age limit and 5 HAL per block maximum, it should be fine up to 500 HAL in general. Depends on staking activity though.
hi, is there anyone willing to share a working CONF file for this coin so solo mining cold work? also please tell if it is put in the roaming folder for windows or where i should put it?
thank you everyone.

Nothing very special in the halcyon.conf file itself. Put it in the data subdirectory. Roaming is obsolete.

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
port=21108
rpcport=21109
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
sse2=1
dns=1
addnode=seed0.phoenixcoin.org
addnode=seed1.phoenixcoin.org

thankk you very much for that info...... one more question if i may??? what would be the optimal stake block size?
legendary
hi, is there anyone willing to share a working CONF file for this coin so solo mining cold work? also please tell if it is put in the roaming folder for windows or where i should put it?
thank you everyone.

Nothing very special in the halcyon.conf file itself. Put it in the data subdirectory. Roaming is obsolete.

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
port=21108
rpcport=21109
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
sse2=1
dns=1
addnode=seed0.phoenixcoin.org
addnode=seed1.phoenixcoin.org
thank you everyone.
oo7
Activity: 17
Let's crank this mother up to 11

Dug through Jose's profile (or should I say Barabbas?)

Found this little interesting tid-bit from June (I've screenshotted it for posterity)

http://i.imgur.com/1bmibb6.png

Now I know what you are thinking-- "So what, who cares? How is this relevant?"

Well a simple Google search of the zippercoin address reveals something even a little more interesting.

http://i.imgur.com/vlboTib.png

Whooooaaaaa is that our friend Barabbas? Can it be?

http://i.imgur.com/o3Hf1JW.png

Scary, I know.

Seems like an out of work actor-- check out his wonderfully put together website (isn't the internet an amazing place?)

http://www.josedevega.com/

I am pasting this information to every thread Jose has posted in. It will take some time but I am

The Jackal  Cool

Cheesy nail him
Activity: 591
Merit: 501
Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow
It was me to ask Ghostlander. Let's suppose my interest in HAL is pure business as I'm a quite large bagholder for one reason or another. The previous dev failed miserably in his promises. I support the new dev and his fork with my holdings. FYI, I'm 70% of network stake weight now. I also don't give a shit what trolls say because I'm a troll myself when in a bad mood Smiley
Activity: 52
The whining on this forum is ridiculous.

This dev comes in to help with an altcoin that the old dev obviously gave up on and now you are trolling him and asking for him to give out personal info?

The nerve of you childish angry trolls.

Thanks for coming on board ghostlander. Ignore these idiots. Barabbas will never say anything nice to you so its best to just ignore him. He did it to the old dev too.

I am FULLY in support of a moderated forum and I think that the whimpering from some kids with nothing better to do than try and get a rise out of you should be deleted so you can keep the topic on track. This should be a place to show where we are with development. Not a constant back and forth with people who will never be cordial and post just to get attention.

Keep up the great work. I for one am very happy you're here and I am sure there are others just like me who are watching but just want to stay out of the troll shit storm.

legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
ok
tell us what is the plan?
bittrex is still on old fork? you need community to support you..
What do you planing with this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1162
You simply don't get it. Can't get it. It's ok. You are going to need quite a bit of luck.

Repaying a sort of friend a sort of favor IS payment. For normal individuals.

I believe you are sort of normal, but can be quite wrong about that.

legendary
Hello
Please give us some info about yourself and your previous works..your name, are you code along or have support?
POD?
What do we may expect from you?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh

You see two quite old coins in my signature under my development. I've also designed NeoScrypt. I don't think I'll make much money with HAL if any. The reason why I've fixed this coin because a community member has approached me with an offer. Accepted it because owed him a kind of favour. After all, I don't beg anyone to support me. You can stay with the old developer on the old chain or dump your coins now for nothing. That's a pretty clear alternative.

Mobile wallet is a good thing to have in general, but I think a working block explorer is more important. Have you noticed the previous developer has taken down his block explorer a week ago or so? I have also deployed a few seed nodes for HAL at my own expence to keep the network in one piece. It includes a master node for block checkpointing the previous developer never cared to set up. I don't see anyone saying thanks for this.

Market is a waste of time and money. My experience tells it's a sure failure for small volatile altcoins. If you want merchants, approach them one by one. You can also try to get signed by a payment processor like CoinPayments or LitePaid. The last news I've heard CoinPayments charges $250 for every 90 days of service. Any volunteers to pay this fee?
legendary
Activity: 1162
hmm nice move but market is in alert of delisting on trex..

This is a good indicator why this coin needs changes. I've done my part, the rest depends on community.

can you explain about future plan for it?

The plan #1 is not to fall dead. I don't want to decide on my own and take all responsibility. I don't even own any sizeable part of HAL. The community should contribute to the decision making process rather than waiting for another P&D. I'm listening.

First of all who are you? This is the second time I am asking and you don't seem willing to volunteer that information. Without that, there's no credibility whatsoever so why would the community support you? The coin is technically dead so any efforts to "revive" it is just an exercise in futility unless there's total transparency and a plan. A waste of time.

I don't think I owe you a detailed explanation of who I am. What really matters is that I can code and not interested in scamming. I also don't see a queue of developers volunteering to revive this coin, with a plan or without. Therefore the choice of a developer to support is rather simple. This coin is far from dead technically as I can see.

So lets start at the beginning or forget about the whole thing, who are you? Full name. Full transparency. Otherwise I am going to just assume you are just another scammer, maybe even Dan Metcalf himself.

Edit to add: Oh and it is IMPERATIVE, absolutely sine qua non, that the official thread of the new Halcyon be UNCENSORED. The opposite of this one, is that perfectly clear. Otherwise I reaffirm again: You are trying to scam people, no two-ways around it.

If you've got a problem with Dan Metcalf, that's none of my business actually. Am I supposed to care what you assume to the greatest extent of your imagination? Make a try though, impress the audience how I'm going to scam them on this coin without access to any pre-mine, instamine, ICO, etc.?

This thread is self-moderated for the only reason of not allowing certain people to spam it or derail into nonsense.

Of course I have a problem with Metcalf: same I have with every mf scammer.

You dont owe me anything... unless you ask for my support. If you do, you owe me TOTAL transparency. Without community support, this dies. You think you will get it with your attitude?  By my guest.

If you are not here to scam why are you here, behind the mask? You can try bs in your answer but, again, good luch with that.

Like the bs -textbook raw, smoking, unadulterated- about the censored thread. Good luck with that too.

I wouldnt support you, under the circumstances, if my life would depend on it.

But good luck with that anyway.
legendary
Hello
Please give us some info about yourself and your previous works..your name, are you code along or have support?
POD?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh

you can see here i think
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-halcyon-x15-pos-cryptsy-bittrex-dev-slow-but-continue-741728
old coin with new thread
ghostlander
to introduce himself..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Hello
POD?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh

you can see here i think
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-halcyon-x15-pos-cryptsy-bittrex-dev-slow-but-continue-741728
old coin with new thread
legendary
Hello
POD?
mobile wallet?
market?
 Huh
legendary
hmm nice move but market is in alert of delisting on trex..

This is a good indicator why this coin needs changes. I've done my part, the rest depends on community.

can you explain about future plan for it?

The plan #1 is not to fall dead. I don't want to decide on my own and take all responsibility. I don't even own any sizeable part of HAL. The community should contribute to the decision making process rather than waiting for another P&D. I'm listening.

First of all who are you? This is the second time I am asking and you don't seem willing to volunteer that information. Without that, there's no credibility whatsoever so why would the community support you? The coin is technically dead so any efforts to "revive" it is just an exercise in futility unless there's total transparency and a plan. A waste of time.

I don't think I owe you a detailed explanation of who I am. What really matters is that I can code and not interested in scamming. I also don't see a queue of developers volunteering to revive this coin, with a plan or without. Therefore the choice of a developer to support is rather simple. This coin is far from dead technically as I can see.

So lets start at the beginning or forget about the whole thing, who are you? Full name. Full transparency. Otherwise I am going to just assume you are just another scammer, maybe even Dan Metcalf himself.

Edit to add: Oh and it is IMPERATIVE, absolutely sine qua non, that the official thread of the new Halcyon be UNCENSORED. The opposite of this one, is that perfectly clear. Otherwise I reaffirm again: You are trying to scam people, no two-ways around it.

If you've got a problem with Dan Metcalf, that's none of my business actually. Am I supposed to care what you assume to the greatest extent of your imagination? Make a try though, impress the audience how I'm going to scam them on this coin without access to any pre-mine, instamine, ICO, etc.?

This thread is self-moderated for the only reason of not allowing certain people to spam it or derail into nonsense.
Pages:
Jump to: