Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HANSA] ★NEW★ First Auto-Verification Payment coin ★BOUNTIES - page 2. (Read 17268 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Guys please withdraw you coin from our pool. today our pool this coin  closed and wallet stop. thanks all for works. we wait on other our pools.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I just tested; this only happens if I also have the "Minimize to task bar" setting enabled. If I disable that, then X closes it (unless I have the minimize on close option enabled).

Basically;
"Minimize to task bar" disabled + "Minimize on close" disabled = Performs correctly
"Minimize to task bar" enabled + "Minimize on close" enabled = Performs correctly
"Minimize to task bar" disabed + "Minimize on close" enabled = Performs correctly
"Minimize to task bar" enabled + "Minimize on close" disabled = Glitch, it acts as if "Minimize on close" is enabled even though it isn't
Windows wallet. When I click the "X" in the top-right to close it, it doesn't exit but just goes to the taskbar. I have enabled the "Minimize to task bar" setting, but not the "Minimize on close" setting, so it should quit completely when I click the X. I can confirm this on two different PCs (both running Windows 8.1, in case that matters).
Should be Win version or settings, because my two Win7 PC's close/shutdown wallet from X button.
I will test 8 on later...
Windows wallet. When I click the "X" in the top-right to close it, it doesn't exit but just goes to the taskbar. I have enabled the "Minimize to task bar" setting, but not the "Minimize on close" setting, so it should quit completely when I click the X. I can confirm this on two different PCs (both running Windows 8.1, in case that matters).
Some suggestions I'll throw out there:

1. The colour scheme of the wallet. It's fine on the main pages, but in, say, the Setttings menu, it looks awful. Hard to read too.
2. You might want to update the OP to say that the Mac wallet has been made, and give a link to it.
3. The wallet is minimized to the task bar when I hit the "X" icon, even if I don't have the setting to do this enabled.

Thanks.
1. Yes. Settings Dropdown menu color need to change on next update.
2. MAC wallet link added.
3. Do you mean with mac wallet or general, because I dont see what you mean?
Some suggestions I'll throw out there:

1. The colour scheme of the wallet. It's fine on the main pages, but in, say, the Setttings menu, it looks awful. Hard to read too.
2. You might want to update the OP to say that the Mac wallet has been made, and give a link to it.
3. The wallet is minimized to the task bar when I hit the "X" icon, even if I don't have the setting to do this enabled.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
I wouldn't be too sure. There are definitely more people following this than have posted here...
Two way make a coin:
Hard work, strong support and little lucky = all can get profits
...or
great hype, huge premine and nice pics = dev will get profits

Glad to say HANSA is more like first one.  Cheesy
I wouldn't be too sure. There are definitely more people following this than have posted here...
It's working fine for me now.
It's down for me too. It's been up and down a bit over the last few days, hopefully they sort it out soon.
Oh dear, c-cex still down
I've been staking in lots of small amounts; more PoS blocks = less PoW blocks, so hopefully it'll help drive the value up a bit. 77 blocks so far (not much, but then again, I was quite late to get into Hansa so I wasn't able to mine that many coins); of these, 5 were not accepted by the network, but two of these rejected blocks immediately (or at least fairly soon after) staked again and these were accepted.
My target is you will make profits with your coins after we are ready with HANSA project and merchants start to use it.
Hope you will hold and staking with your coins until we have bigger market volume.
But feel free with your HANSA Smiley
I've been staking in lots of small amounts; more PoS blocks = less PoW blocks, so hopefully it'll help drive the value up a bit. 77 blocks so far (not much, but then again, I was quite late to get into Hansa so I wasn't able to mine that many coins); of these, 5 were not accepted by the network, but two of these rejected blocks immediately (or at least fairly soon after) staked again and these were accepted.
It's down for me too. It's been up and down a bit over the last few days, hopefully they sort it out soon.
Value is going down... though it seems to be mostly just the result of one miner dumping coins. Let's push it back up... though really, if you want the value to stay at anything significant, you're going to need to get it on a more major exchange. Otherwise, it becomes worthless, people stop mining/staking it and either dump their coins or have them sitting tucked away in a corner of the hard drive, and the project dies...
Agree. We need more exchanges.
Is c-cex down or is it just me?
Value is going down... though it seems to be mostly just the result of one miner dumping coins. Let's push it back up... though really, if you want the value to stay at anything significant, you're going to need to get it on a more major exchange. Otherwise, it becomes worthless, people stop mining/staking it and either dump their coins or have them sitting tucked away in a corner of the hard drive, and the project dies...
Pages:
Jump to: