Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 27. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Second day of d10e conference in Tokyo.
DISCIPLINA team is fully ready! Let's go!

It looks absolutely great. The team behind the Disciplina working very hard on its promotions. They are continuously promoting the platform to all over in the world. Right now they are doing the fantastic job in Tokyo. Because of their tremendous promotions project will become more popular soon and it will be successfully spread to all over in the world.

Disciplina team were very great since they are pushing their platform to be more known not only here but also in real world. This is probably gives a big impact especially in their reputation because they maintain to be more transparent to their clients.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
guys, thank you for the photo report from your presentation from Tokyo. I am sure everything went very well, I see a lot of people who are interested in the idea of ​​the project Disciplina. Be sure to tell us about the results of your presentation in Tokyo and about further plans for the development of the project.

That's why i beleive  and support this project. They always amaze me of doing great to improved the project. The team are always updated in terms of some question made by thread. This kind of team are realy great and have a potential to be succeed at the end of the project.

Same here bud, as one of the supporters of this spectacular project it makes me admired and inspired as the team doing brilliant ideas of each features, advocacy and platform. Soon in the future this project will be more popular and those users as well as investors will enlightened their mind and choose this prestigious proiect.

This will be in the mainstream in the future because of the cryptographic capabilities that was being organised by the selected individuals. The platform that this project created was introduced to the extent of their profeciency and we find it eligible to the recent generation. That's the main objectives of having a productive and successful project and at the same its profitable.

What the heck does cryptographic capabilities have to do with a platform for eLearning? That's literally super unrelated to the issue at hand
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

This is quite good to know that they really are joining conference and probably they will be having a good day to spread the good purpose of their platform. Hoping that they can get a positive response with the audience and can get some private investors to support the platform.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Data Disclosure Algorithm

When it comes to sale of private data, it is important to guarantee the integrity of such deals. Our team has developed a protocol that guarantees the transmission of valid data in return for a transaction in cryptocurrency. When an educational institution sends data that has not been verified in the public blockchain (for example, if student’s grade was updated) to the buyer, the buyer doesn’t lose his money, but it is the educational institution that is fined a fixed amount. At the same time, there will be no disclosure of the transmitted data to third parties, since only the anonymised invalid part of the data has to be disclosed.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

It looks absolutely great. The team behind the Disciplina working very hard on its promotions. They are continuously promoting the platform to all over in the world. Right now they are doing the fantastic job in Tokyo. Because of their tremendous promotions project will become more popular soon and it will be successfully spread to all over in the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
guys, thank you for the photo report from your presentation from Tokyo. I am sure everything went very well, I see a lot of people who are interested in the idea of ​​the project Disciplina. Be sure to tell us about the results of your presentation in Tokyo and about further plans for the development of the project.

That's why i beleive  and support this project. They always amaze me of doing great to improved the project. The team are always updated in terms of some question made by thread. This kind of team are realy great and have a potential to be succeed at the end of the project.

Same here bud, as one of the supporters of this spectacular project it makes me admired and inspired as the team doing brilliant ideas of each features, advocacy and platform. Soon in the future this project will be more popular and those users as well as investors will enlightened their mind and choose this prestigious proiect.

This will be in the mainstream in the future because of the cryptographic capabilities that was being organised by the selected individuals. The platform that this project created was introduced to the extent of their profeciency and we find it eligible to the recent generation. That's the main objectives of having a productive and successful project and at the same its profitable.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2

Exactly mate. The dev team are really doing great in promoting this platform in the world especially in Tokyo where they have conduct a good presentation regarding the ideas amd most of all the benefiits brought by DISCIPLINA project. Hopefully, investors now will consider this project as their top priorities in investments.
Activity: 322

Yes that really true bud this project is inspiring because it is created for education and using thier platform more young people will be educated.
Activity: 154

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

Thank you very much! Nice to hear such supportive wish  Smiley
Such a good communication between the Tokyo and your project! Oh, I didn't know if you were partnering with the Tokyo! It is a great opportunity to see you!
That will also make this project more famous amongst the tokyo and also other countries because it is really promoting the project in a profitable manner and i think that several investors might surely turn towards this project.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

Activity: 434
The main points about DISCIPLINA in 3 minutes. Watch it now!

https://youtu.be/t__4Kt5eBqM

A video presentation always goes great for the project as it can really be much more easy for the investors to understand the project and also the video is short but sweet. Keep it up team and hope you reach great heights soon.

Yes. Having video presentation always a good factor for every platform now. It can give full knowledge to the people of the forum so that they can truly understands the concepts of DISCIPLINA project. And also, it will help to attract potential investors to invest and joined on the token sales.
The video presentation is really quite good. However, it would be desirable to specify whether there will be a translation into other languages, for example for the russian-speaking population? Or can you need it whether the translation of the presentation for bounty will descend?

You have good point, because their are investors that have different nationality and probably the team already have already action on this issue. What is good about the team is that they are making moves that pushed their project to the top. Seeing their effort is a sign that they seriously taking full responsibility to make their platform to be successful.
True, it was a great idea to have a video presentation for the project so that people understand about the project, it will definitely a good idea to also translate it into certain popular languages so that they also get the idea about the project.
Video presentation can really explain a brief information of what the project is. Also, I want to them to do another live session with the community! More questions = more clarification.
sure by the first look I wasn't sure that I understand everything clearly,  but video explains a lot.  good job,  thanks.  now I want to buy some coins

That is great that you choose to see in the video for you to understand it well and it makes it clear for you. You decided to buy some coins and that would be great plan because DISCIPLINA project has a lot of advantages that brings you to successful in the near future.

Basically, gathering more information about how the project works across the community are the right fundamental actions for knowing its capability of working in the competitive market. It was a brilliant idea that they just not share their programs through their platform but in accordance to their objectives to be fully understand by the public and it was done through a video presentation.

Well, each of us have our own idea and the perceptions that we understand about this project. I believe this kind of project aims to help those people who want to explore their different knowledge in different fields on distinctive subjects. I also appreciate the great of this kind of project in the field of crypto currency community since many are looking forward for the up coming updates and I'm hoping that this project will be competitive enough for their success.
Activity: 602

Thank you very much! Nice to hear such supportive wish  Smiley
Such a good communication between the Tokyo and your project! Oh, I didn't know if you were partnering with the Tokyo! It is a great opportunity to see you!
Activity: 294
ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope DISCIPLINA will become one of the most successful projects

This team is different from the others. They always keep doing well and finding more innovative ways inorder for this platform to become a good competitor in the crypto market. Hopefully, this exerted efforts from the DISCIPLINA team will results into a good source of income so that they can continue to upgrade this project and launched this as soon as possible.

With the continuous active promotion of the team about their platform, this can lead with a better results and expect to have more support from the people. Disciplina platform deserves to be also supported by their local community due to the fact that this will be a big changes with their current system in their institution.
This project is really worth our continuous support. I am glad that this project come out from this community where crypto currencies runs. This is a good opportunity for all of us to have this kind of project. Moreover, the Disciplina is a good project for us to gain more profits and is also very helpful in the educational and HR of every people.
Activity: 266
The idea of ​​this ICO project is very good, I would like to ask whether the courses offered for sale in this project will be censored by the quality of content by any reputable third party or not. Upload your course on sale without moderation.
Activity: 532
ICO projects sprout up every month, even weeks, not many projects will survive and succeed after the transaction. Hope DISCIPLINA will become one of the most successful projects

This team is different from the others. They always keep doing well and finding more innovative ways inorder for this platform to become a good competitor in the crypto market. Hopefully, this exerted efforts from the DISCIPLINA team will results into a good source of income so that they can continue to upgrade this project and launched this as soon as possible.

With the continuous active promotion of the team about their platform, this can lead with a better results and expect to have more support from the people. Disciplina platform deserves to be also supported by their local community due to the fact that this will be a big changes with their current system in their institution.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!

Disciplina team are working hard and making a lot of efforts to satisfy what their clients wanted to be. They made a lot of innovation in terms of promoting their platform and I think this is a sign that they are seriously wanted to make this project to be successful.
Activity: 182
PoS Consensus Algorithm  in DISCIPLINA

To check the validity of transactions in public chain, so-called «Witnesses» will use a consensus algorithm based on Proof-of-Stake technology, which provides the high speed and low price of transaction. The report on PoS algorithm actualisation is delineated in greater detail in the technical documentation of the project. The Witnesses, as in other cryptocurrencies, will be rewarded for the launch of each block with commission fees from transactions made in that block. The probability that the Witness will become the block-leader is proportional to the number of tokens on his account.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

The algorithm of PoS has perfectly proved for long time of the existence. At due strategy it is possible not to go to minus on the investments at quite strong volatility of cost of coins.
Activity: 182
Disciplina is really doing well and also it can have huge profits ahead. I am keeping a watch at this project from starting and i can really see some major changes from the starting which leads to a profitable future ahead.
Like you and me, many think the same about the project. It really looks like they will be successful as they're gaining a lot of following because of their amazing idea.  I hope they're profitable soon.
Pages:
Jump to: