Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 50. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 1
I first see such a project and I definitely like it. To date, the idea of ​​this project is very relevant and necessary for our society. One question, is the platform available for work in any country or is it just for Russian education?
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
As far as I understand one of the platform's nooit functions is to offer online courses. So how are the commissions divided between the parties calculated?
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
I was very interested in this project since Disciplina - The new blockchain by TeachMePlease and the former developers of Cardano. They have a multifunctional block diagram for projects in the field of education. For our current use of the Internet in the field of education, such a project is simply necessary! I think that they will move up very soon! Therefore, it is simply obliged to purchase the tokens of this project!
Activity: 294
I also see that this project is interesting. And not o ly that. Because on top of being interesting, its idea and concept is very catchy. I believe that the Disciplina project has an advantage and has a unique features ahead from others that will serve as this project tool to fight against its competiors.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Well, i have read Disciplina onepage only to know about their technology, and i see Disciplina have some more advantages than other, i have attention about cheap transaction of DSCP token, well 1 years more to using native DSCP system is so long.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
DISCIPLINA integration into other services

DISCIPLINA is an open-source blockchain. Any educational or recruiting service will be able to use it in their projects that store and process the personal data.

The functions of the platform will be performed through the DISCIPLINA node. The platform will provide the public API for the convenient interoperation of the services with the DISCIPLINA nodes.

You can find detailed information about the technical realisation in our technical document, which is constantly updated to reflect recent changes: https://disciplina.io/yellowpaper.pdf

DISCIPLINA FOUNDATION

This is a non-profit organization created to help the users of services that use DISCIPLINA. The managers of this organization will individually deal with any issues that are related to validating the data and digitalising it, and will provide support in the integration of DISCIPLINA blockchain into the other services. Thus, the services will be able to get a quick start to the implementation of blockchain technologies into their projects.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 378
The idea of the project is very interesting, but I'm interested in another question: How is the project going to hold the price of its coin? After all, the situation on the market is not the best.
The actual and current price of the coin will be known at the end of 2019. Cool
I think that the koin with its own block-chain will be much more interesting. The real work of the project, and the usefulness, these are the factors that have a positive effect on the price.
Activity: 68
The idea of the project is very interesting, but I'm interested in another question: How is the project going to hold the price of its coin? After all, the situation on the market is not the best.
DISCIPLINA refferal program! Invite your friend and you both will receive a 5% bonus!

More: https://disciplina.io/referral.html

There won’t be bonuses during the that ICO, right?

No! main stage bonuses:
April 27 - April 30: 10%
April 30 - May 4: 5%
May 04 -May 09: 3%
May 09 - May 27: No bonuses
DISCIPLINA team will take part in two events next week!

The first event is the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 in Shanghai on April 12th. And the second one is the WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM: INVESTMENTS & ICOs that will be held on April 16 & 17th, 2018 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.

Our team will be happy to welcome you there and answer all the questions you might have.

You can also get your immediate response here: @tchmpls

An interesting project that aims at the education system, but it's interesting, is this really going to be used by educational institutions?

Sure! We already collaborate with more than 1300 educational intitutions!
Activity: 188
The Idea of this project looks like quite interesting, but now it's only Idea. I'd like to see how it will be developed and realized.
Pages:
Jump to: