Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 51. (Read 37963 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This is become an popular, potential and good approach. The dev team are active. Disciplina will be the good generation HR and Education blockchain.
Good luck and more power.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Nucleus vision is a project that can be as successful as disciplina. I will join the ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
The users will interact with each other and use the DISCIPLINA blockchain through applications with a convenient interface, which will provide a wide range of blockchain functions.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
DISCIPLINA mission: To create a multifunctional blockchain for keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualifications to generate scoring for every user of the platform.
DISCIPLINA mission: To create a multifunctional blockchain for keeping a unified register of academic achievement and qualifications to generate scoring for every user of the platform.

Activity: 840
Merit: 251
i cant understand.. how data can be verified? and how education can be connected with crypto?

DISCIPLINA is a blockchain. Thanks to decentralized architecture DISCIPLINA will validate data which is stored in blocks and it is complicated to forge.

Educational data can be monetized. For example, recruiter can make a request about student’s grades and university can get some money for that.

Also cryptocurrency makes payments for courses easier. Students located in Moscow can enroll in courses in San-Francisco and they should think about exchange rate.

This example shows that this is a long-term project for sure. Imagine how long it will take until major universities will put their internal processes onto the blockchain. It will take years and years for that to happen, probably even a decade.
Activity: 378
if may know this project about what and I see the team is always active every day in providing information on the project is done,
 is it true 34 000 ETH hardcup may be sold out in a short time  Cool Wink
Data Security in DISCIPLINA

The DISCIPLINA architecture stores the data on student academic achievement on the private chains of educational institutions. This could cause the problem of data unavailability in the event that that educational institution stops using the network or that their equipment malfunctions. DISCIPLINA solves this problem by also storing the copies of all the data in student’s personal profile – thus it will be easy to prove the authenticity of the data by accessing the old records in public chain and checking the hashes.

Great news!  ICORating of DISCIPLINA is growing!

New DISCIPLINA Telegram bounty

You should set profile photo that is uploaded to this message.
Also you should add “Disciplina.io” or “Disciplina.io Ambassador” to the end of your username. You will get 1 stake per week for that.

The campaign is running till the end of ICO - 05.27.2018!

Our telegram channel: @tchmpls

i cant understand.. how data can be verified? and how education can be connected with crypto?

DISCIPLINA is a blockchain. Thanks to decentralized architecture DISCIPLINA will validate data which is stored in blocks and it is complicated to forge.

Educational data can be monetized. For example, recruiter can make a request about student’s grades and university can get some money for that.

Also cryptocurrency makes payments for courses easier. Students located in Moscow can enroll in courses in San-Francisco and they should think about exchange rate.

maybe.. and what in case i dont want to show my grades?

DISCIPLINA blockchain has private layer. The private segment does not allow any data except hashes to open access.
Activity: 336
projects with a very good plan and very interesting if you look at the roadmap flow of this project, hopefully this project will reach the target that has been planned
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

maybe.. and what in case i dont want to show my grades?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
when would you consider the project to be a success?

Pages:
Jump to: