Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education - page 54. (Read 37963 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?

And why can not people find information on their own? I believe that this is not so difficult
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Can you talk about this in the end? Or do you constantly send people to the official website?
Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?

On the official website, I saw yesterday an entire article, there is not a long search, I think you did not even look for
Activity: 532
Hey. Tell me, how can I participate in the bounty program of the project? What do I need to do?
You can do this very easily, read the terms of participation on the official website of the project

I visited the official website. I could not find any information on participating in the bounty program. In which block is it located?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The project is getting better day by day. I hope team will work in this rhythm always. It is a great platform to achieve all goals that you have
Yes, also it can help to avoid discrimination in different situations. This is a really great way to make job research easier.
What do you mean about discrimination?
I mean the recruiter will get data about your successes in education, nothing else. He/she don’t look at your body, gender, race and other staff. You can get a job that you really deserve. 
Perhaps you are right. I like that this data is safe, thanks to the blockchain. You can be sure no one will use it against you.
Well, it is true. Also the system offers and safe transactions. Smart contracts provide security and make these transactions easier. Less time you waste, more money you get.
It is an interesting point. It is so great that team created their own blockchain that fits exactly for Disciplina. It meets all the requirements.
I see you are in love with this blockchain) I agree that’s the best decision that I heard studying many perspective projects on the market.
Yes, no one has the same blockchain. Maybe, one day other platforms will use this technology to provide some other ideas.
It will happen very soon. I’m convinced. Most people use something good that has been done already, than to create something new.
Activity: 224
The project is getting better day by day. I hope team will work in this rhythm always. It is a great platform to achieve all goals that you have
Yes, also it can help to avoid discrimination in different situations. This is a really great way to make job research easier.
I mean the recruiter will get data about your successes in education, nothing else. He/she don’t look at your body, gender, race and other staff. You can get a job that you really deserve. 
Perhaps you are right. I like that this data is safe, thanks to the blockchain. You can be sure no one will use it against you.
Well, it is true. Also the system offers and safe transactions. Smart contracts provide security and make these transactions easier. Less time you waste, more money you get.
It is an interesting point. It is so great that team created their own blockchain that fits exactly for Disciplina. It meets all the requirements.
I see you are in love with this blockchain) I agree that’s the best decision that I heard studying many perspective projects on the market.
Yes, no one has the same blockchain. Maybe, one day other platforms will use this technology to provide some other ideas.
Activity: 131
There is no difference, which is developing the project, the Russians or Indians. They developed a really good idea. Discipline has a smart developers and an excellent team. If all team are professionals, they will get a very good project with great potential. People know what they are doing.
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
Why are we developing our own blockchain architecture?

DISCIPLINA will store confidential information, such as the courses, students’ tasks, grades, and test results. Therefore public blockchain solutions, which store all of their transactions in open access — Ethereum or EOS, for example — are unacceptable. At the same time, private blockchain solutions, such as Hyperledger, do not provide enough verifiability of the data stored on them.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Activity: 231
If I understand correctly, the blockchain is available worldwide for any country. Is that it?
Yes you are right. Any educational institution can start using it. This is a breakthrough in the field of education.
Do you think this blockchain can be used anywhere else?
Perhaps it would be useful in other sectors.
Where for example? Write in detail, otherwise I do not really understand. Roll Eyes
For example, in state institutions, in hospitals, in the government.
I think it will be useful.
Interesting idea. It seems to me that this is quite feasible.
But not everyone will be able to afford it.

Modern education is really extremely subjective and corrupt. It seems to me that this is a new word in education. This alternative is better than our classical education.
Activity: 616
★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★
PoS Consensus Algorithm of DISCIPLINA

To check the validity of transactions in public chain, so-called «Witnesses» will use a consensus algorithm based on Proof-of-Stake technology, which provides the high speed and low price of transaction. The report on PoS algorithm actualisation is delineated in greater detail in the technical documentation of the project. The Witnesses, as in other cryptocurrencies, will be rewarded for the launch of each block with commission fees from transactions made in that block. The probability that the Witness will become the block-leader is proportional to the number of tokens on his account.

More: https://disciplina.io/WhitePaper_eng.pdf

Pages:
Jump to: