Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread - page 4. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
i am seeing this on youtube ads . and quite interesting . how to play this game ? where to download or access ?
You can sign up on Hash Rush site and then you'll get the Alpha download link posted in your profile section. https://hashrush.com/

And my another concern: I signed up for the Hash Rush beta and received confirmation email of my sign up.
It was said beta will be launched at 28September?, but I haven't get any more information.
Could you tell me how thing are?
Beta has been pushed to December due to some extra core features being added. But the Alpha is receiving new updates. Just recently, they have pushed a big update to Alpha. You can read the changes here: https://board.hashrush.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5594&p=5620
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
And my another concern: I signed up for the Hash Rush beta and received confirmation email of my sign up.
It was said beta will be launched at 28September?, but I haven't get any more information.
Could you tell me how thing are?
wgd
legendary
a month ago, the price of ico 2 was set at $ 0.4 today I see that it's already $ 0.2 +bonus is very unfair to people who supported you at the beginning of the road. your economy is hopeless, there is no reasonable exchange.

I am more and more disappointed with this project, you do not care about people who financed hash rush development
friends, I bought RC tokens in the spring on Forkdelta. Now there is an ICO, I do not need to do anything with tokens? Tokens will be working afterwards?
You just need to hold your RC tokens in your private ETH wallet (like Metamask, Myetherwallet, Mist etc). In December, your RC tokens will be swapped with Rush tokens and you will also get 34% bonus on them. This will all be automatic. You don't need to do anything from your end.
wgd
legendary
Just saw that thread @PandaTrump. For once, I also thought that it is a very popular game due to 157 pages of posts!! But reading them, I realized that the comments are totally negative and their investors and players are not at all happy. Apparently they couldn't provide value to their tokens because their tokens are not usable in the Steam ecosystem!!

@wgd You seriously want that kind kind of promotion for Hash Rush!! Please research before comparing 2 projects.  

does not criticize the quality of the game, because it is great. criticizes inept marketing, here you have proof : https://etherscan.io/address/0xcFCd43D7eE21416a71c2EB9888587D52716Fc77a
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
friends, I bought RC tokens in the spring on Forkdelta. Now there is an ICO, I do not need to do anything with tokens? Tokens will be working afterwards?
Just saw that thread @PandaTrump. For once, I also thought that it is a very popular game due to 157 pages of posts!! But reading them, I realized that the comments are totally negative and their investors and players are not at all happy. Apparently they couldn't provide value to their tokens because their tokens are not usable in the Steam ecosystem!!

@wgd You seriously want that kind kind of promotion for Hash Rush!! Please research before comparing 2 projects. 
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
HashRush[CM] google trends does not display any data for the keyword "hash rush" and "hashrush" it is sad proof that marketing does not exist, ihas been writing about it for a year, but the team knows better  Roll Eyes Undecided Cry Cry Cry

about phase 2 ico and there is nowhere, as you want to sell without marketing?  Angry Angry Angry

They have an Article/Video/Wildcard bounty campaign hosted on their site. I'm not aware of a Bitcointalk/SocialMedia bounty campaign yet and I doubt that'll come.

I suppose they wish to do their marketing through Articles/videos & similar ways.  

yes I have seen this bounty on the website. I also saw the participation in the festival of games, but it is a very narrow promotion. here we need something very wide which will sow a lot of grain. gentlemen, devs will plead for promotions, unless you do the game just for own satisfaction and several people.

why is always like a good product and a team of developers marketing is defeat, and the whole project is a failure?  Undecided Undecided Undecided

you do like this devs team, finish it like this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.3120

That thread is about a bad RTS game. HashRush is a high quality game, which it has proven again & again. If you really wish to ignore that, then that's your choice, but don't write shit about things you don't know shit about.

I'd expect more & better reasoning from you, wgd.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
it looks like the game that you created is very exciting, to benefit by mining while creating a colony in a game, it's worth a try and if this project is successful I will socialize to my community to use your game as a tool to make a profit
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Activity: 10
Sent you a message on Discord. Smiley
Activity: 10
Hello, fellows! A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
Activity: 8
Your video is very detailed about the project. I will watch it more.
I wish you every success. Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 22
Hey, team!
We all know now that this is a very serious & legit project.
So touching that the devs are using the great bitcointalk forum to advertise their ICO.
It'sgoing to be a happy and big event in the crypto world.
HashRush[CM] google trends does not display any data for the keyword "hash rush" and "hashrush" it is sad proof that marketing does not exist, ihas been writing about it for a year, but the team knows better  Roll Eyes Undecided Cry Cry Cry

about phase 2 ico and there is nowhere, as you want to sell without marketing?  Angry Angry Angry

They have an Article/Video/Wildcard bounty campaign hosted on their site. I'm not aware of a Bitcointalk/SocialMedia bounty campaign yet and I doubt that'll come.

I suppose they wish to do their marketing through Articles/videos & similar ways. 

yes I have seen this bounty on the website. I also saw the participation in the festival of games, but it is a very narrow promotion. here we need something very wide which will sow a lot of grain. gentlemen, devs will plead for promotions, unless you do the game just for own satisfaction and several people.

why is always like a good product and a team of developers marketing is defeat, and the whole project is a failure?  Undecided Undecided Undecided

you do like this devs team, finish it like this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1630816.3120

Marketing is already going on. They have got a nice response from game conferences and blockchain summits. I think onboarding of mainstream gamers is more important at this phase. They are the ones who do live streams, posts in gaming channels etc. And so far a lot of people are coming for alpha requests in discord and Telegram. Personally I think we as players and investors should also help in promoting. For example, I helped arrange this podcast interview of Hash Rush team on Steem, which is a well known platform used by thousands of crypto people and a lot of whales also!! https://steemit.com/msp-waves/@aggroed/sounds-of-steem-peace-academy-and-minnow-mayor-town-hall-featuring-the-rts-game-creators-of-hash-rush

Marketing is always done with the help of users. But of course in this past month, they have improved quite a lot in marketing. And I guess after Beta, things will drastically improve as it has a prize pool of $30K and then in December there is listing of Rush token on a new exchange(s)!
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
Hash rush is a type of game coin miners have been waiting for. You earns ethereum based on your capabilities to outshine your opponents in the game.In this game you have to choose three different factions each with their own look,play style and story line.after which, a player is assigned to start building a mining colony.
Activity: 84
this is an experienced platform from 2017, managed by a great team and many investors have been involved. is there the latest information? which can attract new investors. Will your tokens enter new big exchanges?
wgd
legendary
HashRush[CM] google trends does not display any data for the keyword "hash rush" and "hashrush" it is sad proof that marketing does not exist, ihas been writing about it for a year, but the team knows better  Roll Eyes Undecided Cry Cry Cry

about phase 2 ico and there is nowhere, as you want to sell without marketing?  Angry Angry Angry

why is always like a good product and a team of developers marketing is defeat, and the whole project is a failure?  Undecided Undecided Undecided

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

wgd
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: