Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread - page 9. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 2044
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
hashrush maybe here is an interesting place for a new home exchange for rc: https://idex.market I think that there will be no problems to enter here. The Delta is very uncomfortable in usee
I feel the same way too. We do deserve a decent exchange. I believe it would not disrupt the development of the game by doing so. Hope you notice this request of ours.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
hashrush maybe here is an interesting place for a new home exchange for rc: https://idex.market I think that there will be no problems to enter here. The Delta is very uncomfortable in usee
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hey everyone!

Thanks for the shouts of support! After the reaction of our players to the pre-alpha, we're very sure that once the game is open to the world you'll all enjoy it as much as they did - even more so as the game will be fully complete!

@GideonGono
That's a great question, and I'm sure you'll be pleased to know that we have already considered this. Hash Rush has already hired an Economist that will be taking care of exactly your concern, even better by having him in the team from basically the start, he's very familiar with the game from bottom to top.
If you're curious to know a bit more about the person, his history and experience, we published an interview with him a couple of months ago, which you can read here.

*I'm going to update the announcement and news page so that all the interviews are there!

@dspencer
Steam is something that we are aiming for, however it will be tackled much later on (in the future) as we need to continue with the main-game development first.

For people that want to stay in touch with the community, I suggest joining our Discord Server and our Forums
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Awesome game.

I played the Alpha. Can't wait for a BETA! To be honest!
A question I have. I'm wondering whether the upgrades and other in game items which requires Rush Coin token (RC) varies depending on the price in the market or fixed? It may come to point that it would be expensive though I kinda doubt that since you'll release a lot of token by rewarding the players with RC and hence it may come to point that the market would be oversupplied so that really needs to be pondered upon and release new updates which they could spend more RC in game.
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
I am happy with everything, maybe I did not get as many coins as I wanted, but in general, thank you and on this one.  Cool
Activity: 126
Cool are you going to cooperate with Steam to boost your popularity?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Good feedback always calms me.
I think that the guys just try to do everything possible that they can. We must give them a little time.
On the exchange, I agree with the community. You need to go to another level.
I'm patiently waiting and have great expectations regarding this project. I'm not really sure whether to trade it or just use it in the game but maybe both.

I just want to say that keep it up. I like how you keep in touch with the community time to time and reassuring us that this project will continue to move forward and be successful especially now that a lot of scam ICOs are popping out of nowhere. Nice to see that there are those people that can testify that this really is a working project. I commend you all.
Activity: 168
What is the forthcoming list on your exchange?
The Hash Rush pre-alpha has come to an end and we've closed the server.

Thank you to everyone that took part, it’s been really awesome to see the reaction of our community to the game!

Now it’s time for us to look at what we’ve learnt and double down game development, working towards our Q3 2018 launch!

Now for some feedback for our community and followers.
Regarding EtherDelta, we are aware that a lot of people dislike the platform, and I can assure you that we are working to get listed on other exchanges. That said, EtherDelta (with the exception of the recent DNS hack) is not a bad platform, just as @GideonGono mentioned - it's slow. Do check out ForkDelta as it tends to work faster and as a community run project, they're working to fix the glaring problems of EtherDelta, read a bit more about it here.

@wgd - Hash Rush is a project (a game even) where the tokens have a real world use. It will serve as the in-game currency and among other things, you can use it to buy and sell in-game items. A real world example would be, if you play the game and then choose to stop - you can 'cash out' sell what you have for RC, then sell your RC and get either crypto or fiat currency back from it. This isn't a project where we've put out a token that has no practical use, and as such an exchange does not make or break the community.
That said - I don't want you to feel that we're not taking this matter seriously, as the Community Manager I am in contact with the project leaders about exchanges on a weekly (and sometimes daily) basis, I give you my word that they are working on it, however it just requires sometime.

@USBitcoinServices.Com please send me a private message and I'll look into it for you.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi manager when bounty participants will get their rewards? thanks!
Exchanges, we are well aware that the community would like us to be on more exchanges, and it is something that we are working on. When there is any news on that front we'll make a bit announcement.
For now, you may trade Rush Coin on EtherDelta and ForkDelta.

Sure, because EtherDelta is a total joke, can't even deposit there Tongue Really looking forward for some actually working exchanges!
That's a bit funny. I had used etherdelta many times which means I withdrawed and deposited many times successfully because if not then I shouldn't have used it again and again. I think we know what really is the problem when we use etherdelta. It is slow, lacking crucial features and etc. Personally, I would not recommend using it and just hold off your coins or tokens until it gets listed in a decent exchange.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I am ashamed to write about etherdelta as the only and master exchange, you received funds during ico, understand that in crypto there is a lot of competition. There is nothing here for free, if for you delta is the main exchange success. As I wrote once I saw how programmers are running a nexium project, the total failure of the community has shrunk to 0. I see here a similar mentality  Roll Eyes Embarrassed
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
THE GAME OF CHANCE. CHANGED.
Exchanges, we are well aware that the community would like us to be on more exchanges, and it is something that we are working on. When there is any news on that front we'll make a bit announcement.

Sure, because EtherDelta is a total joke, can't even deposit there Tongue Really looking forward for some actually working exchanges!
We've updated the news list with our latest articles.

To reply to the community:

@Vimdesk right now the game is only in the pre-alpha stage, that means that only Pre-ICO, first 3 day ICO and Creative Contest winners can take part.
The pre-alpha itself is due to close on the 18th of January, after that we're getting feedback from the players and working to complete the game by Q3 of 2018.

@scolary23, WilderX and CoinOverlord
I'm really pleased that you like the project! Be sure to keep following us for all the latest updates. Once the pre-alpha is done, development is really going to pick up and we'll be sharing a lot of game related content.
When will the token be added to the exchanges? Cool
Same question. I hope they'll list RC in a decent exchange as soon as possible. Also, it would help advertise Hash Rush since the moment it hits an exchange then peoplw would come talk about it even more.

I'm sorry, I thought that in the community of Hash Rush there are decent people working. This is a scam in relation to bounty hunters.
I received mine but that's on Signature campaign. Signature campaign participants received what we deserve.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Community Hash Rush did not pay me for my work. They accused me of violating company rules:
Good Evening,

Thank you for contacting me.
Unfortunately, must inform you that your entry to the Bounty Campaign was disqualified.

This was because early in the campaign we discovered that a lot of users who registered did so with accounts that made obvious use of online services to automate the process of liking, sharing, and additionally had made use of external services to boost their followers with fake accounts.

Due to that, we had to review all entries into the bounty campaign and your entries were found to fall into that category.

To be totally sure, I've reviewed your account and I'm sorry to say that I will not be reversing the decision.

-Hash Rush Team
But I did not break the rules, and honestly did my work. What should I do with my steaks in the spreadsheet now? Sad
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hash-rush-game-signature-translation-campaign-2052496
Facebook: #273
Twitter:    #878
I'm sorry, I thought that in the community of Hash Rush there are decent people working. This is a scam in relation to bounty hunters.
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
When will the token be added to the exchanges? Cool
Activity: 93
how to play?
Pages:
Jump to: