Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Hash Rush – Official News, Updates & Community Thread - page 8. (Read 18200 times)

Activity: 864
Merit: 260
We really need fresh news about token listing.....( cobinhood, bittrex, binance, hitbtc )
I don't think there is any token related news right now. This project is firstly a game project and then a crypto project. Without making an Alpha or Beta version of the game, listing the token on an exchange is waste. It will create a short hype followed by a bigger dump as the game won't have launched by then. This project is not like most other crypto projects. The tokens have real utility in the game and it would be better if the tokens are listed when at least the Beta version of the game is ready to be released..........

I disagree, as a result of the ICO, it becomes clear that the project is not ready, and the coin is a dead weight in my portfolio. It looks like a fraudulent scheme for money laundering. How can I use their product? What do I do with their token? I'm outraged, there is still no news.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
We really need fresh news about token listing.....( cobinhood, bittrex, binance, hitbtc )
I don't think there is any token related news right now. This project is firstly a game project and then a crypto project. Without making an Alpha or Beta version of the game, listing the token on an exchange is waste. It will create a short hype followed by a bigger dump as the game won't have launched by then. This project is not like most other crypto projects. The tokens have real utility in the game and it would be better if the tokens are listed when at least the Beta version of the game is ready to be released..........

you're not quite right, it can cause a real quote for this project. The stock exchange is also a promotion, there is no promotion here, devs forget that the promotion takes a long time. This is not done in a month, so that they do not wake up late. The competition is really big. capital in crypto less and less
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
Activity: 864
Merit: 260
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Thanks for the comments creeptofarm and ceasarzgamer.

Steam is on our radar, but we will begin working on that much later as it requires us to have the game in a (more) playable state.

For new developments, we've had quite an eventful February, the major updates are:
Our PR and Marketing Manager 'Jochem' set off to start his own Crypto adventure, we're all rooting for his success!
(A side note for the community to explain the background - Jochem had expressed his decision to make his own company very early on when he first joined Hash Rush, so this is not a sudden turn of events).

To replace Jochem, we brought in a new Online Marketing Manager 'Matthew Chuen' and you can read about him in our interview here.

As we've got a very large Japanese community, we saw fit to hire a dedicated Community Manager for our Japanese members. We recently brought in 'Yoshikazu 'Yoshi' Osada to fill that role. Yoshi has been our Japanese translator for sometime now and has a rich background that you can read about in his interview.

With the new resources for the Japanese community, we're busy updating our social and community platforms so that we can support multiple languages (where possible) or open new Japanese dedicated accounts.
We currently have

Forums (new Japanese sections): https://forums.hashrush.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/HashRush_JP
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hashrush_jp/

More platforms will follow (Discord will be updated to support more languages based on the users choice).

Onto the gaming side - our dev build has been updated and we'll be releasing new screenshots showcasing the projects progress.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looks very exciting, are you going to partner up with steam?
Activity: 209
Hi, can i know when will we get some new informations about game? I'm eager to see how it's developed. Thanks for answer in advance Smiley
It's Hash Rush news time!

We're in the process of expanding our team and we'll soon announce two more members - a dedicated Community Manager for the Japanese community and an online marketing manager! Expect to see their announcements soon.

For the community side
We have a new interview that we published today, this time we sat down with Adrian Bugnar who is a co-founder of Tractor, Set, GO! (our development team) and the art director. You can find his full interview over on steemit: https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/interview-with-adrian-bugnar-co-founder-and-art-director-of-tsg

If anyone from the community would like to ask follow up questions for Adrian, fire away and we'll do our best to get them answered!
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
Received a message from the TS that my participation in the bounty was rejected. For whatever reasons it is not known, since I manually fulfilled all the conditions.
In the coming days I will create a theme on the BTT that Hash Rush scammers (cheating participants bounty). Now I need to collect several participants who were also deceived.

I did not get bounty! This project is scammers!
Thanks a lot for the fan comments!

The news from the Hash Rush side is quite quiet for now but we are preparing some more game related news and information in the coming month, definitely a lot to look forward to!

In the mean time, you can stay up to date with all the latest Hash Rush news by joining our Discord serverp and/or following us on Steemit where we post regular articles about Hash Rush, cryptocurrency and the blockchain.

Our latest articles and news
Staying Safe with dApps and an introduction to MetaMask : https://steemit.com/gaming/@hashrushgame/how-to-use-metamask-staying-safe-with-dapps
Biweekly Update - Week 6 : https://steemit.com/games/@hashrushgame/biweekly-update-week-6
The ICO Gold Rush is Here "What relative newcomers to the space should know before committing their cryptocurrency to investing in an ICO" : https://steemit.com/ico/@hashrushgame/the-ico-gold-rush-is-here

Activity: 112
 I think this will be an exciting game. I can not wait to try it out , and earn some money ,update us Wink
Activity: 597
Merit: 504
Activity: 6
Cause the pre-alpha is done we cannot play the game, which is fine but for those of us that are watching the progress is there anyway for you to share what youre working on and mybe some info about what the full game will be?

I heard that the prealpha was just a tiny version and even that would most likely be updated in the full game, is that true?
An important announcement from the Hash Rush team

It was brought to our attention that some members of the community have received mails like this:

As I'm sure many of you would know this mail - or anything similar, is a phishing attempt and so a total scam.
The Hash Rush team will never contact you about Rush Coin, or any cryptocurrency related matters.

If you receive an e-mail like this, do not click on any of the links. They are phishing links that are designed to steal your wallet contents. Simply delete the mail at once.

If there are any concerns, questions, or if you are unsure about content related to Hash Rush please reach out to us either via Twitter, Facebook, or public or private messages on Bitcointalk, we will be happy to assist you.
wgd
legendary
siddartha1492 I understand, but take into that promotion is a process, often long and expensive. I saw many projects that wanted to make promotions when it was too late. I am asking you a few people who will see the game and forget about these conferences for a moment. The crypto market is very competitive, people who have money and the money are breaking through.

I think that hashrush is a great project, but many good projects have fallen into the abyss forever
HashRush[CM] your promotion is totally ineffective, do you see new people in this thread? Why there are no promotions during the creation of the game, I do not like running this project. Focus only on the game in crypto world hype, it's definitely not enough  Huh Huh

When you have a product release to be done in Q3, then there is no need to start hyping it in Q1. Hashrush has nothing to offer right now, so why should it do promotions right now. And its not that they are sitting idle. They are doing the promotions where it needs to be done at this stage, i.e. presenting the game in blockchain conferences, game conferences etc. You first build industry contacts and then promote the product to the public. And if you had played the alpha then you would have known that the game is not a crypto hype. It is totally on another level.

And seriously, I don't understand why people are complaining so much about the exchanges. There are thousands of other coins which you can pump and dump around.  

Thank you Siddartha, your comment is pretty much bang-on-perfect.

Our community needs to remember that Hash Rush is a game, and as such we need to adapt our growth and marketing strategy to the needs of a game. If we were to open the floodgates and build hype for Hash Rush now, I'm sure that we'd get a lot of attention from the mainstream media and a lot of people will be buzzing about the project, but that is a really bad idea.

To explain why:
Our release target is Q3 2018 (this year) which is still quite a while away. If we were to activate the media and generate hype behind the game - it would die out before we would be in a position to launch the game. An important thing to know is that once hype is dead, it is so much harder to re-activate that hype than to start it from scratch.

I know it sounds a bit daunting to hear that we're intentionally quiet now, but know that the Hash Rush team consists not only of cryptocurrency veterans, but also people who are hugely experienced in the gaming scene, especially in the marketing sector. The product is in as good hands as anyone could wish, just remember that this is not a pure crypto product so our strategies are different to other coins and tokens. Do check out the interviews of the various team members if you want to learn more about the Hash Rush team, I've listed them on the second post of this thread.

On Exchanges:
I do thank people for their suggestions on exchanges and we are looking into idex and others. If EtherDelta is not to your liking, please do check out ForkDelta it runs a lot quicker than EtherDelta. You can check out ForkDelta on Reddit to learn a bit more about them, it's a really promising project.

---
On the news front:
We recently interviewed the winner of the Hash Rush Creative Contest as it turned out that he makes Wooden and 3D printed toys for a living. Check out the interview here, it makes for a really interesting read: https://medium.com/@Hash_Rush/interview-with-wooden-toys-maker-hash-rush-creative-contest-winner-pepe-hiller-f5be803f56dc
Activity: 952
Merit: 284
In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕
HashRush[CM] your promotion is totally ineffective, do you see new people in this thread? Why there are no promotions during the creation of the game, I do not like running this project. Focus only on the game in crypto world hype, it's definitely not enough  Huh Huh

When you have a product release to be done in Q3, then there is no need to start hyping it in Q1. Hashrush has nothing to offer right now, so why should it do promotions right now. And its not that they are sitting idle. They are doing the promotions where it needs to be done at this stage, i.e. presenting the game in blockchain conferences, game conferences etc. You first build industry contacts and then promote the product to the public. And if you had played the alpha then you would have known that the game is not a crypto hype. It is totally on another level.

And seriously, I don't understand why people are complaining so much about the exchanges. There are thousands of other coins which you can pump and dump around. 
wgd
legendary
HashRush[CM] your promotion is totally ineffective, do you see new people in this thread? Why there are no promotions during the creation of the game, I do not like running this project. Focus only on the game in crypto world hype, it's definitely not enough  Huh Huh
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
The tests carried out in December were a success? Unfortunately I couldn't participate in the bounty campaign and neither of ICO held last year! But I'd like to buy some tokens, before some big news! Are the prices in Etherdelta fair at the moment?
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
hashrush maybe here is an interesting place for a new home exchange for rc: https://idex.market I think that there will be no problems to enter here. The Delta is very uncomfortable in usee
I feel the same way too. We do deserve a decent exchange. I believe it would not disrupt the development of the game by doing so. Hope you notice this request of ours.
I, too, are interested in this issue.  EtherDelta is not an option for a serious project like yours. I think that you guys are working on this problem, and we will soon see Rush Coin on other exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: