Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 23. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
X-Block.io
I want to join the bounty program! Is it still available ?
How can i know they will credit my work since there is no record for the bounty.
Thank you so much
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
The new tokens should be on etherdelta, otherwise I am not sure how we can sell them or use them. I am not a fan of IPS or whatever system you call it.

We don't have any influence on EtherDelta's listing. The team contacted ED several times about the token swap and they didn't answer at all. The same was when the team contacted them about delisting the old contract - no answer. I guess they don't care about the one thing they should care - listing of Erc20 tokens on their exchange.

You can always trade on Idex and Stocks.exchange. And new exchange is coming soon.
i got coins in etherdelta what should i do ? can i withdrew to my ether walet of metamask?

Yes, since EtherDelta has only the old contract listed, you have to withdraw the tokens to your MEW and swap them for new tokens. You can read the guide here: https://www.hawala.today/blog/coinswap/
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The new tokens should be on etherdelta, otherwise I am not sure how we can sell them or use them. I am not a fan of IPS or whatever system you call it.

We don't have any influence on EtherDelta's listing. The team contacted ED several times about the token swap and they didn't answer at all. The same was when the team contacted them about delisting the old contract - no answer. I guess they don't care about the one thing they should care - listing of Erc20 tokens on their exchange.

You can always trade on Idex and Stocks.exchange. And new exchange is coming soon.
i got coins in etherdelta what should i do ? can i withdrew to my ether walet of metamask?
legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
.. , I think Hawala Today is gonna be big. I can tell just  . Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Im definitely not selling, Im staking my Hawala Coins on the Alpha desktop wallet and I intend holding for a year

Great man! That's the same way I'm going to do. Let's keep on moving with Hawala! Smiley
Activity: 34
Im definitely not selling, Im staking my Hawala Coins on the Alpha desktop wallet and I intend holding for a year
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Hawala #HAT coin has been working well for me buying low and also selling high, the volatility has been making the coin strong and profitable for trading. Hawala to the moon.

No one should Sell now. There's so much potential yet to come! Hawala Today is doing well and that's a reason not to sell Smiley
Activity: 16
Activity: 34
Hawala #HAT coin has been working well for me buying low and also selling high, the volatility has been making the coin strong and profitable for trading. Hawala to the moon.
legendary
If I bet in my wallet and do not intend to pick it up in 3 days, after three days, I have to press the "bet" button again, or not, in order for the bet to work for the next 3 days or after the first bet, everything happens automatically, until I demand a refund on my wallet?

First, you are not betting. You are staking your tokens. And second, no you don't have to press "Stake" button every 3 days in order for the staking to continue (there's no "Stake" button in the wallet). After you have been staking for a while (3 days, 6 days, 9 days...), you can claim your reward or add more stake.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
If I bet in my wallet and do not intend to pick it up in 3 days, after three days, I have to press the "bet" button again, or not, in order for the bet to work for the next 3 days or after the first bet, everything happens automatically, until I demand a refund on my wallet?
legendary
hey, so what happend to the signature bounty? I applied last month before it was blocked. It passed one month but still nothing received. Was it discontinued? Should I change my signature if it is in vain?

thanks

Yeah, it was discontinued. The team decided to resume only with the bounties announced in the first post of this thread.
Activity: 239
hey, so what happend to the signature bounty? I applied last month before it was blocked. It passed one month but still nothing received. Was it discontinued? Should I change my signature if it is in vain?

thanks
legendary
I got new coins. Thank you

No problem. Happy to help you sir!
Activity: 784
I got new coins. Thank you
Activity: 16
Hi All,

Here's my submission for the upcoming bounty contest, watch, enjoy and let me know what you think!

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihbmQtrcB0w
legendary
Hey. I sent the old coins for swap 6 days ago. And I filled out the form from pinned message (telegram) 5 day ago. But I did not get any new coins. Others receive coins throughout the day.
TxHash  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x918b0dae4261b73492ad4b761ccac7405ed5f04338b2200c5edce5980ba80cd5

Hello! Sorry for the long wait. I contacted the team and one of them told me that he sent you new tokens few minutes ago. Here's the Tx hash: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x34b5bc7e623a1b7b72179aae931929ef68f3b8d6655003d14c3ec81f4d94e06d
Activity: 178
Hey. I sent the old coins for swap 6 days ago. And I filled out the form from pinned message (telegram) 5 day ago. But I did not get any new coins. Others receive coins throughout the day.
TxHash  https://etherscan.io/tx/0x918b0dae4261b73492ad4b761ccac7405ed5f04338b2200c5edce5980ba80cd5

Join the telegram group and ask there please. One of the admins is always there and responds in no time
yes the telegram group is the place to go. Also there is a very good sticky post about the swap. it helped me a lot
Pages:
Jump to: