Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 18. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 7
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
bounty close now?

No, you can still participate in the Bounty Campaign right here: HAT Bounty.
Activity: 192
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Hawala is ready to enter to next exchange it seems there is still good chance to buy this token at very low price with limited supply this market will grow so high. I like the the development it is moving forward to fast track.
Activity: 58
wonderfull project.and great coin
Looks like there's a fake airdrop campaign going on on twitter that's why the spam comments, it sucks, I hope people doesn't get scammed giving their private keys or something like that Sad

Guys, as you can see it right here as a statement on the official twitter account from Hawala Today:

"No, not airdrops guys. No more airdrops."

But you can still participate in the Bounty Campaign right here: HAT Bounty.
Activity: 375
Merit: 254
Looks like there's a fake airdrop campaign going on on twitter that's why the spam comments, it sucks, I hope people doesn't get scammed giving their private keys or something like that Sad
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Joined for the airdrop. Can i join second round too?
this will be one of the best airdrops

OK, now I'm beginning to think that you guys are just kidding with me. Can you be so ignorant to fill the fake form without reading any information on the official channels (web site, forum, Telegram channel)? THERE'S NO AIRDROP! THAT FORM DID NOT COME FROM THE HAWALA TEAM AND IT'S A SCAM!!
Activity: 471
Joined for the airdrop. Can i join second round too?
this will be one of the best airdrops
legendary
Good evening! In Bounty 5 posts per week or per month? Thank you!

It's 5 posts per two week period. Everything is explained in the first post.
Activity: 584
Good evening! In Bounty 5 posts per week or per month? Thank you!
just filled the form..good luck for the project

Jesus Christ guys! Can't you read??? The post about scam airdrop is two post before yours...  Roll Eyes

As he said, there's no more official Airdrop! You can't get anythin for free now.

But you can still participate in the Bounty Campaign right here: HAT Bounty.
legendary

Jesus Christ guys! Can't you read??? The post about scam airdrop is two post before yours...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 18
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
HAT is growing very steady even into current situation where all markets are under huge sell pressure but this is moving so strong. It looking this will be really big project in coming days and this is good time to buy more.
legendary
Which exchange will it enter first

Hawala.Today token HAT is already listed on KuCoin, Idex.market and Stocks.exchange.

hi, Finally i  can participate in airdrop 2 amazing best of luck for this project

Didn't you read the post above yours? Here:

Quote from: Official Telegram channel
Hawala.Today is NOT running any more airdrop campaigns. The last official one was in November 2017. There will be no more airdrops!

Scammers create forms in our name and disguise their scam attempts as airdrop forms. Most people know their way around such pathetic attempts to steal people's money. But there are also those who are new to crypto or unaware of the dangers of such scams. It's important for us to create awareness for this in our community. Please retweet on twitter and other social platforms! Let's try to give everyone a chance to protect their assets.

Hawala.Today does not accept any donations or payments! We do not sell HAT tokens either.

DO NOT SIGN UP ON ANY SUCH FORM OR SEND TOKENS!

We will not be responsible for any losses incurred due to this scam.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Hawala.Today is NOT running any more airdrop campaigns. The last official one was in November 2017. There will be no more airdrops!

Scammers create forms in our name and disguise their scam attempts as airdrop forms. Most people know their way around such pathetic attempts to steal people's money. But there are also those who are new to crypto or unaware of the dangers of such scams. It's important for us to create awareness for this in our community. Please retweet on twitter and other social platforms! Let's try to give everyone a chance to protect their assets.

Hawala.Today does not accept any donations or payments! We do not sell HAT tokens either.

DO NOT SIGN UP ON ANY SUCH FORM OR SEND TOKENS!

We will not be responsible for any losses incurred due to this scam.
Activity: 21
I think that it is a developing project that has a future. and I believe that this project will be successful. Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: