Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 19. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Which exchange will it enter first
Activity: 66

I wish good luck to you!
Activity: 238
Good team work I hope to joing facebook and twitter bounties soon as I can  And looking forward to got token... good work and good luck everyone....
Activity: 8
It was a great project dev! Smiley
Activity: 7

great project Good luck for the project.
Activity: 520
i have joined the project and i wish you success
Activity: 77
Activity: 196
The person who came up with this name for a crypto clearly has a deep understanding of the ancient concept and aims to solve many of the difficulties associated with it through this breakthrough application that is known as HAWALA.TODAY
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
Very promising. Can't wait for it to moon
Activity: 39
Activity: 8
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
Kukoin is a nice exchange. HAT move up
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
I really like the KuCoin competitions they're doing all the time. It's great for the new Token and their listing. So more trading volume and a little surprise for everyone. We got that going for everyone, which is nice. *Insert meme*

Activity: 156
Nice project in my knowledge I believe it andjoin now, I am study my psychology then enter for my beeter future, thanks...
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Does anyone know if the Kucoin competition is real? I mean it looks too good to be true at the moment, but towards the deadline, probably people with a lot of the tokens will fill it up or something. Nevertheless, it is a great competition.

Why wouldn't it be real? They are doing this bounty to popularize HAT token trading which is good for them and for the Hawala.Today project because it brings more volume.
However, since it's their bounty, they should be contacted with questions about it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Does anyone know if the Kucoin competition is real? I mean it looks too good to be true at the moment, but towards the deadline, probably people with a lot of the tokens will fill it up or something. Nevertheless, it is a great competition.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
hi dev where is the link of bounty

when i click the form its blank no more bounty?

I have checked and the links to the forms are working. They are on the first post of this thread.
brand new
Activity: 0
So great to hear about Hawala giving out tokens to 3 different participants on kucoin exchange am impressed by this move really Motivating...
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Great! Good to know that Hat is giving out tokens to three different categories of participants in kucoin exchange. How much is Hat token at kucoin exchange?
Activity: 148
Pages:
Jump to: