Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 65. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
iam still waiting for first airdrop  Huh Huh

I have not received mine either. I do not know what's so hard to send these token. That's really not complicated.
other airdrops get it in a very short time  Grin  if no token come today I think it's scam and only got 5-10 people token

and I can not search the table. that does not work for me. is not a calculation or similar

PM us your wallet address along with telegram username if you registered.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Waiting for airdrop hope to see it soon Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

dev when is round two and what are the requirements apart from being in the group??
Activity: 161
reserved for malay translation
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I can't find the application form for social media bounty campaign, the only available was YouTube and articles/blog. Was removed already?
Activity: 14
The best airdrop so far with strong team. Im sure this project will be a big hit on the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I applied for round 1, but was not in the list.
I have applied for round 2. I am longing to see if I am in the list
If I am not in the second list of course I consider myself not wanted and will not apply for list 3
Activity: 252
Merit: 117
Why do not I get the reward from Round 1: ((
0x84A0F2002216096F0fa12274dC856f5623c2Cc9e
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
iam still waiting for first airdrop  Huh Huh

I have not received mine either. I do not know what's so hard to send these token. That's really not complicated.
other airdrops get it in a very short time  Grin  if no token come today I think it's scam and only got 5-10 people token

and I can not search the table. that does not work for me. is not a calculation or similar
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
I have received my airdrop, but I'm not posting because of that. I think this project has great potential because everyone I know is telling me that they don't want to get into the cryptocurrency world because they aren't good with computers and technology. If this project fulfills everything the team has described, it will help people without IT skills to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
iam still waiting for first airdrop  Huh Huh
Activity: 71
the price of this HAT token in HD is surprising hope you release the airdrop soon keep up Devs
Activity: 70
Holding my HAT's tight and ready for stake. please release wallet. Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
  wait for  the  round 3  .  will hold  for  long term . 
Activity: 28
I am a little late to the party, missed the first two airdrops... but this project looks SWEET.

The more interactions with my peers, the better. We don't always need the big guys!

Simple Fiat- Crypto Exchange platform is something that I wish I had in the beginning when I started.

Let's see where this thing goes.

Activity: 23
I'm very exited to join in your airdrop
Activity: 70
Did you guys already applied for listing HAT to YoBit?
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
PLEASE BEWARE - THERES A GROUP TRYING TO SCAM HAWALA MEMBERS - THEY HAVE CREATED A CLONE WEBSITE "HAWALA.GA" THIS IS NOT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE. PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY ETHER OR YOUR PRIVATE KEYS, WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR YOUR PRIVATE KEYS - PLEASE REPORT THE LINKS AND PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
wrote steemit article and sbumitted form but there's no space for etherwallet on form so how is the payment done?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@lucasgabd/hawala-today-a-p2p-crypto-fiat-exchange-platform-is-coming

looking forward

thx

Noted. Thanks a lot. Please wait, we will update the bounty payments soon.

ok, I'll be following
requisites for social media are too high
if it was like 5-20 like/RT I could join on twitter (>3000 followers)

thx.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Reserved for Croatian translation
Pages:
Jump to: