Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 60. (Read 57196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Hawala.today tokens: https://getcrypto.info/hawla-today/

Hi, thanks for the guide. The token is already on MEW or I have to add it manually ?

I think you have to add it manually. You can use contract address on the first page.

confirmed
you do have to add it manually to MEW Wink
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying Hawala.today tokens: https://getcrypto.info/hawla-today/

Hi, thanks for the guide. The token is already on MEW or I have to add it manually ?

I think you have to add it manually. You can use contract address on the first page.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Activity: 118
Merit: 11
Activity: 27
Hawala is doing great. Has more prospects for future. If we as a community will build value for the coin by not dumping, that will be great. Congrats to the dev team. Looking forward to airdrop 3.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
this morning, I see price of HAT in etherdelta Up. it is make me so optimistic HAT will go to the moon.
hope everyone hold the token, don't make it dump. I trust you dev and I always support your team.

Except Dev releases some locked token for bounty and development otherwise, there are not many token to dump! The price haven't gone up yet. Because if anybody has a stash of HAT token right now, that person must have bought at this current market prices.
So the only way for HAT token right now is UP!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Congrats Hawala.Today community!
Atlast ! We are listed now on coinmarketcap with the value of $0.5 per HAT Cool Cool
It's time to buy more!
Be one of the Top 1,000 HAT holders and get free HAT for airdrop round 3!

Countdown for Snapshot:
http://itsalmo.st/#airdrop3
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
Congrats to the great success of the team, thank you for giving us opportunity.. Smiley
Activity: 53
hello dev
why i didnt received my tokens from round 1 of airdrops my ether adress 0x230601e5772e46987b89554FFb76eab55E1170a0 and im in distribution sheet
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Hello Guys

What is HAWALA means? This is used in the Muslim World.

HAWALA - a system or agency for transferring money traditionally used in the Muslim world, whereby the money is paid to an agent who then instructs a remote associate to pay the final recipient.

Good luck HAWALA. The future.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
This morning when I saw that it is already listed on CMC I knew that the price will go to the moon.
To everyone - HODL for now even if you have only 1, as this coin can worth more than $100 in 2018.
The devs are good, so there is no place for worries.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
Hello,
I am asking for the 3rd airdrop. Past the 1000 mark, there are a lot of HAT owners with 65 HATS. How will you separate them?

We'll be starting verification later today. We consider fairness to be a paramount concern and will also update you guys with how we did the verification. Please bear with us for some time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
hi dev, The ico have a minimum to buy?

hopefully this coin will go to the moon

This is not an ICO.

Hawala Token Initial Supply is 2.5 million, and Total Supply is 7 million over a period of 10 years.

Tokens can be earned through our bounties which cover social media, articles and videos. Check em out! 
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Hello,
I am asking for the 3rd airdrop. Past the 1000 mark, there are a lot of HAT owners with 65 HATS. How will you separate them?
Activity: 54
I knew when i signed up for this airdrop it was worth buying more of it. this project really needs to be made a reality. the price may be up but im HODLING.
Activity: 70
Hey team congratulations on being listed in CMC...anybody knows when is this token being listed in CoinExchange or YObit!!

Fee already paid in full Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 109
Hey team congratulations on being listed in CMC...anybody knows when is this token being listed in CoinExchange or YObit!!
Activity: 238
I can make video in my own language??
Activity: 70
Yes i think coinexchange & yobit... right now its available in only 2 exchanges
Activity: 126
do you guys applied any exchanges ?
Pages:
Jump to: