Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 61. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Congratulations Hawala.Today community & specially all the HAT developers. I noticed the power of HAT's today at etherDelta after listing.  G Day
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
I never got my airdrop, and I signed up for the first round right when you posted the thread.

Anyway, did this have an ICO? and how much was the ico?
Activity: 65
Wow hawala is going up to the moon. Great news. I see the HAT in etherdeltaband its UP UP UP T THE MOON. please everyone HOLD the token. I support hawala.today TEAM.
Activity: 182
this morning, I see price of HAT in etherdelta Up. it is make me so optimistic HAT will go to the moon.
hope everyone hold the token, don't make it dump. I trust you dev and I always support your team.
Congratulations on your initial success with  to be listed on coinmarketcap

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

this project is good gan i will support your dev project
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
hi dev, The ico have a minimum to buy?

hopefully this coin will go to the moon
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
Finally, Hawala is now listed on CMC. Congrats hawala family. We will be looking forward for wallet alpa release. Goodluck!
Activity: 56
The choice is obvious, you will improve money transfers, which means that our transactions will be transferred very quickly and from your part they will be protected, which is a very convenient moment for your company users. And also with your conversions under small percent-for people will be profitable exchange from you and immediately work with cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 112
this app will surely  deliver its concept its well organised idea hope to see more development , its already on CMC .
I see volume way over $17000 few times but still cmc guys are not listing....  now i m getting mad Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I think it is much under value... If hat get listed on time at cmc. price will shoot up to $2 or even more because its very low supply and team is releasing Alpha beta very soon! Grin
I received the bounty on time. Thanks Hawala team  Kiss
Activity: 112
Thanks for the news from dev. I will find 65 Hawala from you..I bought a few coins and kept the price high
Are you guys looking beta testing for iPhone or android??
Activity: 43
when i can joined the airdrop
I salute to this team. They really work hard to washed away those people who made a multiple entries for airdrop. Their activities are being watched and won't tolerate this kind of behavior. Join their telegram for more information on how you will be eligible for the next airdrop.

Thanks a lot Mystica, for your support! We hope to continue improving the community experience.
My pleasure. Its just I am so happy I joined a decent fair airdrop distribution. I am sure HAT will always be on top.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
When are you gonna have beta testing of the app? Is it possible to apply for beta testing? I would really like to help Smiley
Activity: 140
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
I salute to this team. They really work hard to washed away those people who made a multiple entries for airdrop. Their activities are being watched and won't tolerate this kind of behavior. Join their telegram for more information on how you will be eligible for the next airdrop.

Thanks a lot Mystica, for your support! We hope to continue improving the community experience.
Pages:
Jump to: