Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HAT.Exchange - The True P2P Experience | IFS Rewards | BETA (Q3 2018) - page 79. (Read 57196 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Success to this project. Great P2P exchange. road map pls
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
To all here posting 'joined airdrop' comments and such, have a little look at this sticky that mprep posted recently:

Anyone posting info from their bounty application (usernames, addresses, etc.) or anything alongside the lines of "joined X", "looking forward to getting X", "thanks for the opportunity", "filled out form", "signed up for X", "applied", "following / liked / retweeted X" when such data is not required or the requirement is against the forum's rules risk having their account banned. These are extremely low quality posts generate massive amounts of spam, drowning out any legitimate discussion these threads may posses.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/users-posting-joined-type-posts-when-not-required-or-allowed-will-be-banned-2284374

Be warned.
Activity: 94
Merit: 11
Joined airdrop and telegram...

Didn't understand the benefit to hide the cap of each airdrop round...
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Joined the airdrop and the Telegram chat

The platform seems promising
Activity: 542
Merit: 100
hope i'm not yet late for the airdrop.  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
"The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo"
When second round starts?
Activity: 8
What is the schedule for the other rounds?
Activity: 30
completed fill up form. hopefully can get one Smiley
Activity: 341
@cryptovagas
seems attractive project, joined and following your works

wish you success
Activity: 168
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
..is now rebranded as HAT.Exchange!
Initial Supply: 2,500,000 P2P exchange platform which allows its user to exchange cryptocurrencies and convert them into cash. Now this direction is very necessary and relevant. The idea is simply excellent. There is not enough information to read the project in more detail. I'm waiting for the development of the project.

Glad you feel the same way, we really thought this is necessary, there will be a lot of information available on the 26th on our website, our team is working on our whitepaper as well which will go in-depth about our project and how it will all work.
Activity: 1
Hope to be success Dev  ! Join your airdrop   !
Activity: 518
Initial Supply: 2,500,000 P2P exchange platform which allows its user to exchange cryptocurrencies and convert them into cash. Now this direction is very necessary and relevant. The idea is simply excellent. There is not enough information to read the project in more detail. I'm waiting for the development of the project.
Needing the Bitcointalk Account must be an active account created before Sep 1, 2017 is too strict. If give the high active account a chance, that's better.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will make sure to add that in our next round of airdrop.
Activity: 204
Needing the Bitcointalk Account must be an active account created before Sep 1, 2017 is too strict. If give the high active account a chance, that's better.
Activity: 322
have registered to participate in the airdrop
thanks you
Activity: 5

I wish I'd have joined this community earlier. Perhaps one of the next rounds, I will get some HAT as well. Hopefully the devs will allow more recent users to join in. 

Good luck to the community and the Hawala.Today project. I really like how the URL and brand name are exactly the same  Grin

Hey Azzybeans,

Thats okay, our airdrops will continue until our airdrop supply is finished, we will be more flexible during the final rounds of our airdrop, I am sure you will be able to participate by then. But thats not the only way to get HAT, on the 26th we will reveal our model to everyone and there are alot of bounties. so I am sure you will be able to get some.

Thanks for the answer! Keep up the great support!
Activity: 448
Hi dev, in Bitcointalk Account Number field, I filled out my bitcointalk user, is it accepted?

hi,

you can sign up again we will remove your old ID once we reach the entry.

So, this field to fill the number in bitcointalk profile link?

Yes you can sign up here - https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/JOKXHFhmKXRTD4wu1

Your Bitcointalk Account # is 368229

Don't forget to join our telegram if you have any questions..
Thanks for the support.
Hi dev, in Bitcointalk Account Number field, I filled out my bitcointalk user, is it accepted?

hi,

Yes you can sign up here - Hawala.Today

Your Bitcointalk Account # is 368229

Don't forget to join our telegram if you have any questions..
Activity: 448

hi,

Pages:
Jump to: