Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 10. (Read 4823 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?
If you can't wait to visit the website, then I will advise you to use proxy or vpn for this purpose, deliver to yourself USA ip and you will be able to see contents and to examine.
Few countries ban crypto currencies and we require to adhere to the government rules and regulations also we can maintain good connections and using our network we can anyhow participate in any campaign ultimately if we have a strong goal.

Since this Exchange will be based in USA, will it be open to all other countries when it is launched? If not then what are those countries that won't be able to access it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
The basic object that in the future it has ensured the growth of the project.
 Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
While waiting for hbus tokens to go to the moon I suggest try trading in houbi platform mate. You can start with just a small investment to test the waters.
In fact, this is good advice, but it seems to me that it is better to save up an amount of $ 1,000 and only then try.
When it hits to the extreme level there is nothing to do, participants who save the tokens in their bags will gain more profits instead of selling it for less price, we need to keep watching the metrics and at the right time we can make a move for better profits.

Saving tokens in their bags is literally the financial term known as bag holding used pretty much for people who "hold" the coin during the losses and lose money
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Hbus will give away 0.1BTC & 100 days of free trading.so free trading needing specific exchanger or do you have exchanger where free trading can be dne
In the sense of free trade? How exactly will it be? That it is possible to trade without commission? If so, then what good is this for developers? Just attract new users and traders?
Activity: 532
 Good luck all!
I am sure that if you follow this project, you will gain some profit with smartly investment. Huobi is one of best exchange platform, and HBUS, too.
While waiting for hbus tokens to go to the moon I suggest try trading in houbi platform mate. You can start with just a small investment to test the waters.
In fact, this is good advice, but it seems to me that it is better to save up an amount of $ 1,000 and only then try.
When it hits to the extreme level there is nothing to do, participants who save the tokens in their bags will gain more profits instead of selling it for less price, we need to keep watching the metrics and at the right time we can make a move for better profits.
Yes. We need to build our own kind of strategy on when to hold or sell our tokens because it will be the basis in our achievements here in crypto world. And also, it will give more confidence to do more ways in order to have a chance to gained good profits in the future.

Altcoins nowadays just only pump in an early days after it is listed in an exchanges. Holding altcoins in my opinion, doesn't seems to be profitable because this is what I actually observe. What is better is to be more wise like buy and sell the tokens, it maybe seems to take some time but it is really effective.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
 Good luck all!
Yes. We need to build our own kind of strategy on when to hold or sell our tokens because it will be the basis in our achievements here in crypto world. And also, it will give more confidence to do more ways in order to have a chance to gained good profits in the future.
In simple we have to analyse the market with the updates that gives us more knowledge and at the right time we can sell the tokens to reach our goals that gives a great achievement for the hardwork.
Activity: 448
Look ARROUND!
On which exchanges will the coin come out? Is this question raised by the developers or is it still a secret?

Hello their as you can this project is an exchange for crypto coins. But for now they have only a few members that are trading, So they are offering a promotion for an early investor, traders to  be active. This project focuses in promoting their site for traffic and impression from the public,

Yes, slowly but sure, their volume will be increasing day by day no matter what happens in this cryptocurrency world. I wish they could afford the Hardcap.
Well, slowly gathering members are to be expected, but it would be good if the rate of member joining everyday also increases, by doing so they must have good promotions.

Then they have to make good strategy so that things would be happened accordingly. Hbus is still in their promotional stage and probably we should expect some good plan like creating a bounty program which will help the platform to be known here in this forum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
When accessing the webiste appeared a pop up related to access, noting that it is currently only open to US citizens? Will it open later for residents of other countries?
If you can't wait to visit the website, then I will advise you to use proxy or vpn for this purpose, deliver to yourself USA ip and you will be able to see contents and to examine.
Few countries ban crypto currencies and we require to adhere to the government rules and regulations also we can maintain good connections and using our network we can anyhow participate in any campaign ultimately if we have a strong goal.
Activity: 434
Activity: 224
On which exchanges will the coin come out? Is this question raised by the developers or is it still a secret?

Hello their as you can this project is an exchange for crypto coins. But for now they have only a few members that are trading, So they are offering a promotion for an early investor, traders to  be active. This project focuses in promoting their site for traffic and impression from the public,

Yes, slowly but sure, their volume will be increasing day by day no matter what happens in this cryptocurrency world. I wish they could afford the Hardcap.
Well, slowly gathering members are to be expected, but it would be good if the rate of member joining everyday also increases, by doing so they must have good promotions.
That is why, they must have to conduct first some social event like Airdrop or bounty programs so that they can managed to gathered more people to joined in the project. By this, the members of the community will surely increased day by day because a lot of people will be notified.
Activity: 434

Its kinda obvious for Initial Coin offering to make this move. Because as we all know ICO are banned on USA and also in China, But I think in all other countries are free to invest in an ICO.
I do agree with you. There is no ICO on this project so you can buy it now on the CryptoBridge exchange platform and I think the exchange is not banned for every country.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I was also hoping that on their future update it will be available also for other countries aside from US so that more people will be able to participate on the project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Its kinda obvious for Initial Coin offering to make this move. Because as we all know ICO are banned on USA and also in China, But I think in all other countries are free to invest in an ICO.
Activity: 294
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
 Good luck all!
Activity: 322
 Good luck all!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 423
Have any update about HBUS at this time? Do they any new features or information about their progress?
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
One of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth.

Hbus also focusing on the security parameter by adding a corporate responsibility feature and this makes the way adhere to the legal procedures which will not reap to an impact or unexpected hurdles.
In the legal sphere high safety occupies very important role as all transactions have to be open and available to both parties of process, but at the same time are hidden and protected from participation of the third parties.
Activity: 308
HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Well its only a simple bonus for big investors, at least they give something like that. We are not focusing here on a lottery style, we are focusing on the project and winning that 0.1 BTC is just a bonus, so if you want to get big amount then go to gambling site.
I agree with you mate. This is not part of the features that being provided by this project. This is just a bonus that the team Hbus wants to give for those who wants to be part of the team. And this is only limited so it's better to grab this opportunity now while there is still time left.
Being an early supported is the best decision to my observation as it posses more accessibility however we need more supporters who can actively spread the word to various communities.
in order to increase the number of supporters of the project, the development team should increase the advertising campaign of its project.
More advertising functionalities and plans creates interest for the supporters to engage and actively spread the word Hbus in various platforms that grabs the attention of new investors.

If the main goal for now is popularity and gaining more investors, the best move that the team should do is find way and think for a strategy that can help in making known and attract new investors such as doing adverstisement and gives updates about the project so that it can gain trust, attention and many will like it.
Pages:
Jump to: