Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 5. (Read 4823 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
HBUS launched today! Users can start registering now and trading will open on July 10. Sign up now -- it only takes a few minutes! https://www.hbus.com/

I have to buy 1000 USTD to win just 0.1 BTC ... This must be a joke; I invest more then I could eventually win (if you could win).  And 100 days zero trading fees is also not a highlight; every new exchange give fee free trading now a days.
Hmmh which exchange specifically i really doubt if not it will be full of traders man am sure 1k and 0.1btc if you win is like double or close to your amount so basically is a win situation for you i think they have done good enough here

There are few exchange sites that also offer zero transaction like Cabinhood but this exchanges is not that famous. Unlike cabinhood,  HBUS is sponsored and supported by Houbi. My expectation would be for the traders in houbi will also try HBUS as trading soon because of their big promotion.
As a partner, I hope they would supporting HBUS by funding themselves in the ICO also in the future if HBUS need some funds.

There will be no problem on the attracting investors and sponsors I think because its Houbi exchange who are partnered with them.

The partnership with Houbi will surely help in gathering investors  so it probably wouldn't be a problem, though it needed good, probably great promotions.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
HBUS has a strong strategic partner Huobi. The development of this project is worth our expectation. HBUS is likely to develop into a first-class digital monetary platform in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I see in the project writing, "HBUS is trying to be a reliable and effective market for a rich choice of high quality virtual currency." Actually, this project has met the requirements of the cryptographic market. To become a reliable market, what is HBUS special?

Its already special because it has big support from Huobi Exchange a famous and top exchange in the crypto market. I think the team are serious with all their plans and developments for the success of these site.
Yes, they are very serious and continuously promoting and creating updates for the betterment and improvements of the project. They are very competitive and aggressive in any ways. Their attitude towards on the project is very amazing that they only think ghe the good result and outcome of their works.
I agree that the team are aggressive because they are offering zero fees of trading and a chance to earned btc for those who have invested at least 1000 worth of tokens. But other than that, there is no other kind of marketing that the team have done to make this project be liked by the investors.

The profiting from the investment is already a good start just like how the huobi pro works, you can get a change earn btc while the price of the token is going up so you have a chance to profit twice.
It is all the team active involvement with various deployment activities and upgrades that will bring more innovation added to the new potential infrastructure and the spike up on our tokens will automatically satisfy many investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hi guys!
Hope you find enough resources to cultivate your project! Spotless design, a rather interesting vision, able to recognize idea!
This project has so many features that you ger easily some good resources to have good benefit. Those features will take them to tye success
Dev team should also focus on the competitors infrastructure and the challenging aspirations and in result they are also to the maximum level trying to implement additional features.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
Hi guys!
Hope you find enough resources to cultivate your project! Spotless design, a rather interesting vision, able to recognize idea!

There's no point in finding resources though, since like the entire point of their claim of "being huobi's US partner" means they get resources from Huobi
Why there is no point in looking for resources, there were probably investors who are interested in the project. And they are needed.
of course, for the successful development of the project, good investors are always needed who will take an active part in the development of the project.
i have heard that the team will release an API in one month - exciting times! I've already signed up for the newsletter at www.hbus.com and am waiting to hear back as to next steps.
This is the right decision, I also follow the news from the project, as soon as there is important information for us, the administrators immediately send letters to the mail.
how do you find out the latest news from developers? Did you subscribe to the newsletter? I also would like to be the first to know the updates in the project.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I am visiting this project after sometime as I wanted to check on it, but I don't think that much events and taking place ,there is less movement in the team.
Yes, have some changing at the team or their strategy for growth right? I think the team have a lot of working to improve their project at now.
Thank you for accommodating the reply in your post,can you please elaborate with links and references.
Activity: 28
You must to add token details to allow participants to join the business.
Activity: 378
i have heard that the team will release an API in one month - exciting times! I've already signed up for the newsletter at www.hbus.com and am waiting to hear back as to next steps.
This is the right decision, I also follow the news from the project, as soon as there is important information for us, the administrators immediately send letters to the mail.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Hi guys!
This project has so many features that you ger easily some good resources to have good benefit. Those features will take them to tye success
Activity: 294
I see in the project writing, "HBUS is trying to be a reliable and effective market for a rich choice of high quality virtual currency." Actually, this project has met the requirements of the cryptographic market. To become a reliable market, what is HBUS special?

Its already special because it has big support from Huobi Exchange a famous and top exchange in the crypto market. I think the team are serious with all their plans and developments for the success of these site.
Yes, they are very serious and continuously promoting and creating updates for the betterment and improvements of the project. They are very competitive and aggressive in any ways. Their attitude towards on the project is very amazing that they only think ghe the good result and outcome of their works.
I agree that the team are aggressive because they are offering zero fees of trading and a chance to earned btc for those who have invested at least 1000 worth of tokens. But other than that, there is no other kind of marketing that the team have done to make this project be liked by the investors.

The profiting from the investment is already a good start just like how the huobi pro works, you can get a change earn btc while the price of the token is going up so you have a chance to profit twice.
Getting profit might be the part of agenda however a  better promotion which includes an advertising plan amd all the skills to reap the platform to a next level will be easier to meet the plan.
Activity: 308
Hi guys!

There's no point in finding resources though, since like the entire point of their claim of "being huobi's US partner" means they get resources from Huobi
Why there is no point in looking for resources, there were probably investors who are interested in the project. And they are needed.
Activity: 378
And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

Looking on the bright side of these project. It has potential to be one of the top 100 crypto in the world. Because of the support Huobi exchange. Expecting they can reach their ICO sale if their is one.
Yes, perhaps you are right, but I still think that no matter how powerful the support was, the project itself can not justify itself.
It is only optimistic, not objective reviews about HBUS. Everyone expect it will be happen with their potential ( at here is huobi exchange format)
Yes, but try to imagine what would be the predictions of the not optimistic pismimistic, just imagine it, and as for me the picture turned out not very.
They really wanted a great project which can brings so much profits for the users, that's why we here to keep watching the project.
Perhaps you are right, because the developers are probably close friends of the developers of another larger and more successful project.
Activity: 532
HBUS project is one that will be the new innovation and choice regarding currency we can enjoy the results. Although not yet for now but this will surely developed and developing since the project was thought out in mature and carefully
HBUS will surely influence greatly on the world about the crypto and make the use of it more easy for all. I think this project has gained huge interest and also has the potential to grow.

Your words give hope that this project is worthy, I really hope so, just now there are more users who this project becomes interesting as well as me.
Activity: 434

If the project has support, and by the way it has a team that constantly supports it, they will be able to achieve great results
True the project is very lucky to have a set of efficient and effective team mmembers. They have very strong heart that aiming for the success of the project.  So I  gues this project will surely reach its goals and be more effective to gain more investors and supporters to support and fund the project.
Activity: 140

Activity: 224
How is it planned to increase interest in the project? Referral programs? I think this is a very common way of attracting users.
I think you're right mate. It would be a good way to catch the attentions and interest of all crypto investors. By having referral programs will surely give a chance to gained enough funds for the development. Hopefully, the team will think about it and consider this so that the project will have a chance to succeed.
Activity: 140

Huobi partnering up with HBUS it doesn't mean they had big support coming in from the exchange, but I hope so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12

If the project has support, and by the way it has a team that constantly supports it, they will be able to achieve great results
Computta Mine Your Own BTC

Pages:
Jump to: