Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform | The US Strategic Partner of Huobi - page 6. (Read 4823 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
nice promotion. want to know more details about the project. I wish many investors will find it very helpful and they will invest in it. hopefully project will announce many more features to attract investors.
First of all fans will participate in promotion to receive as much as possible free bonus tokens free of charge, but nevertheless I partly agree with you and some investors will also be interested in it.

Yeah right, but for me adding more features might affect their roadmap so maybe it is better to focus first with the original plans and as time goes by the project may add more features that will help them to gain more popularity and trust.
Activity: 423
HBUS project is one that will be the new innovation and choice regarding currency we can enjoy the results. Although not yet for now but this will surely developed and developing since the project was thought out in mature and carefully
HBUS will surely influence greatly on the world about the crypto and make the use of it more easy for all. I think this project has gained huge interest and also has the potential to grow.

It is really so far from now. We still need keep watching and observing HBUS for make sure it will be right.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The idea is very interesting and if you truly succeed in realizing your visions, then I think it will be nice.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
nice promotion. want to know more details about the project. I wish many investors will find it very helpful and they will invest in it. hopefully project will announce many more features to attract investors.
First of all fans will participate in promotion to receive as much as possible free bonus tokens free of charge, but nevertheless I partly agree with you and some investors will also be interested in it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I am visiting this project after sometime as I wanted to check on it, but I don't think that much events and taking place ,there is less movement in the team.
Activity: 406
Review HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7CiJPW16E
Very detailed interesting review! Thank you for taking this video, because I understood everything about the project and did not even read the first page, because you told me everything! Shoot more of these videos.
Hopefully they would also clarify some issues that they are facing like fud and fake new so that thier investors and holders wont easily panic.
I really hope for it. Just see what happens later, but I think it's definitely not a bad side. Just be sure, on the reviews here.
Yes, there are many issues about this project and some not properly answered questions by the team. I think the support team should take more interest in the community questions as it will make the vision of every supporter and investor in the project more clear and help in the development of the project.
I hope soon the team will answer all questions. Because it can greatly affect the reputation of the project and the team as a whole. So we can only wait until it happens.
Activity: 41
i have heard that the team will release an API in one month - exciting times! I've already signed up for the newsletter at www.hbus.com and am waiting to hear back as to next steps.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
HBUS project is one that will be the new innovation and choice regarding currency we can enjoy the results. Although not yet for now but this will surely developed and developing since the project was thought out in mature and carefully
HBUS will surely influence greatly on the world about the crypto and make the use of it more easy for all. I think this project has gained huge interest and also has the potential to grow.
Activity: 378
Review HBUS - Virtual Currency Platform
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT7CiJPW16E
Very detailed interesting review! Thank you for taking this video, because I understood everything about the project and did not even read the first page, because you told me everything! Shoot more of these videos.
Hopefully they would also clarify some issues that they are facing like fud and fake new so that thier investors and holders wont easily panic.
I really hope for it. Just see what happens later, but I think it's definitely not a bad side. Just be sure, on the reviews here.
Activity: 140
And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

Looking on the bright side of these project. It has potential to be one of the top 100 crypto in the world. Because of the support Huobi exchange. Expecting they can reach their ICO sale if their is one.
Yes, perhaps you are right, but I still think that no matter how powerful the support was, the project itself can not justify itself.
It is only optimistic, not objective reviews about HBUS. Everyone expect it will be happen with their potential ( at here is huobi exchange format)
Yes, but try to imagine what would be the predictions of the not optimistic pismimistic, just imagine it, and as for me the picture turned out not very.
They really wanted a great project which can brings so much profits for the users, that's why we here to keep watching the project.
Activity: 378
And tokens that will be on your platform, will they be investment, or can they be used just like that? I really like the project.

Looking on the bright side of these project. It has potential to be one of the top 100 crypto in the world. Because of the support Huobi exchange. Expecting they can reach their ICO sale if their is one.
Yes, perhaps you are right, but I still think that no matter how powerful the support was, the project itself can not justify itself.
It is only optimistic, not objective reviews about HBUS. Everyone expect it will be happen with their potential ( at here is huobi exchange format)
Yes, but try to imagine what would be the predictions of the not optimistic pismimistic, just imagine it, and as for me the picture turned out not very.
Activity: 434
You can try to visit the website of Hbus where the details and informations are written there especially on how to earned direct btc because the team are giving away on it. And also, you can learned and gain knowledged about the platform on why is it different from the others.
Yss  please mate, try to visit their website. They have their information and well explained platform and project plans. Hopefully what plans and goals will accomplish and achieve. The project is very promising and the team that hosting was very attentive and immediately response all the inquiries and questions.
Activity: 140
The HBUS project is a great project and has a nice concepts and ideas integrated into its platform. Well, this project has got my interest. This seems like have a great potential. I will stay tuned to the HBUS and I will see what will happen next to its progress and updates.
You will never regret being part of this project mate! The devs are always constantly working on new innovations to make this exciting to participants and members.
Yes, agree this project is worthy to invest. The project is very interesting and promising. This is quite ambitious but in due time the project has improved alot, the progress is increasing and updates are very active. Hopefully thd project will achieve success, as of now it half way to its goals and objectives.
Activity: 56
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
You can try to visit the website of Hbus where the details and informations are written there especially on how to earned direct btc because the team are giving away on it. And also, you can learned and gain knowledged about the platform on why is it different from the others.
Activity: 84
All the official information of HBUS was listed in their official website also they have launched the BTC give away program where we can win upto 0.1 BTC along with 100 days of Zero free trading.
Yes, it was listed on their official website, just go open the link given in the OP so you can visit their official website to the details.
Activity: 9
So partygoers are going to love this innovation. At least they get to monetize their fun... Smiley. Nice idea and project. I hope it's a success. All the best.
Activity: 224
The HBUS project is a great project and has a nice concepts and ideas integrated into its platform. Well, this project has got my interest. This seems like have a great potential. I will stay tuned to the HBUS and I will see what will happen next to its progress and updates.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Activity: 294
The project may be worthwhile, but I'm interested in the amount of the minimum investment that can be invested in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: