Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 101. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
Guys, how long have you tested your product?
Activity: 484
Merit: 500
Why did you decide not to hold PreICO?
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
how to join translate bounty?
Look closely at the first page of this branch, there are all the links Wink
Activity: 434
It turns out that such machines will appear only in the European Union?
 There are plans to expand the territory of distribution of these devices, maybe Russia or the United States ?

Step by step
In EU a lot of airports.  It's enough for the first period
I agree! We believe and wait! Smiley))
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
how to join translate bounty?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0

How do you feel about the fact that there is a lot of opinion in the world if the team representing ICO consists mainly of Russian guys - then the project should not be taken into consideration? Perhaps your project is so unique and promising that this in itself will be a success and investments will come to the ICO? Roll Eyes

Russia needs to do as many positive, successful ICOs as possible, so that the opinion on the international market about it has changed. Maybe this project will manage to do it. We will see.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
And your medicine has already been tested? Has its effectiveness been verified? I would like to see the results of these studies, if they exist.
Also, the results of research are interesting. How often did the results obtained on the monitor coincide with the results and analyzes of the doctors?
Clinical trials were carried out, errors in instrument readings weren't. It is possible to look in more detail here:
https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000014803

and here:

http://healthmonitor.pro/
Thank you, I will get acquainted!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Do the ICO managers already have some experience with the previous ICO? Can you give examples?
Activity: 42
And your medicine has already been tested? Has its effectiveness been verified? I would like to see the results of these studies, if they exist.
Also, the results of research are interesting. How often did the results obtained on the monitor coincide with the results and analyzes of the doctors?
Clinical trials were carried out, errors in instrument readings weren't. It is possible to look in more detail here:
https://upload.umin.ac.jp/cgi-open-bin/ctr_e/ctr_view.cgi?recptno=R000014803

and here:

http://healthmonitor.pro/
Is there any mini-version of this device for home use planned, or will such an individual monitor be very expensive?
Activity: 213
How long has your company been on the medical market?
Activity: 42
Is it hygienic to use your device after other people? Or needs cleaning?
The procedure completely hygienic and can be compared to make photo by photography booth, which are also placed in public places. The examinee does not contact with chemical or physical irritants, except for a plastic individual mouthpiece for collecting air samples. Construction of the device excludes the reverse stroke of the exhaled gas mixture.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
Is it hygienic to use your device after other people? Or needs cleaning?
Activity: 249
Activity: 12
Activity: 249
It turns out that such machines will appear only in the European Union?
 There are plans to expand the territory of distribution of these devices, maybe Russia or the United States ?

Step by step
In EU a lot of airports.  It's enough for the first period
Activity: 142
Merit: 252
And how available will the test on this monitor be for an ordinary person?The price should not be too high, otherwise this device will not be popular?

The suggested fee is 5$

5 dollars an adequate price for such a service. I think that people should like the idea of checking their health quickly, qualitatively and at a reasonable price. If I saw such a monitor at the airport, I would definitely go check.
Pages:
Jump to: