Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 102. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
It turns out that such machines will appear only in the European Union?
 There are plans to expand the territory of distribution of these devices, maybe Russia or the United States ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
And how available will the test on this monitor be for an ordinary person?The price should not be too high, otherwise this device will not be popular?

The suggested fee is 5$
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Do you have telegram channel?
Activity: 42
and 1 question more! do you still working on your invention? Have you in planes to increase the number of tested diseases?or now is the maximum,finished product?

This device can detect more 100 types of gases

But for the definition of diseases, medical tests are needed that provide information on the excess of gas norms in human breathing. We are doing this

Already now features of a range of the exhaled air for several diseases are well studied: lung cancer, pathology of a liver, disturbance of carbohydrate metabolism. However resources of the device allow to differentiate much bigger number of disorders. In this plan diagnostic opportunities of Health Monitor aren't exhausted.

But if we assume that I have a Hero account, to which I will put your signature. How to understand how much I will receive $ in shares?

it mostly depends on:
a) money raised during ICO
b) number of participants
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE
70% of profit from Health monitor sales will be distributed to investors. thats very generous! and so little percent for device invertor..just 5%. will they not be offended?   Cool

This is the passive income of the inventor. Also, the inventor receives revenue from the sales of the device itself.
exactly..i missed this point. then all sites should be satisfied, if all will go according to the bussiness plan.
Activity: 249
Merit: 10
and 1 question more! do you still working on your invention? Have you in planes to increase the number of tested diseases?or now is the maximum,finished product?

This device can detect more 100 types of gases

But for the definition of diseases, medical tests are needed that provide information on the excess of gas norms in human breathing. We are doing this

Do you have any guarantees for your products, for example, if you order it home?

Yes 2 years guarantee 
70% of profit from Health monitor sales will be distributed to investors. thats very generous! and so little percent for device invertor..just 5%. will they not be offended?   Cool

This is the passive income of the inventor. Also, the inventor receives revenue from the sales of the device itself.
Activity: 280
Merit: 16
For me is the idea  interesting, if a saw such a health monitor, i would use ,no doubt, if i had free time, 5 dollars - isn't big money.
Activity: 170

Do you have any guarantees for your products, for example, if you order it home?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

But if we assume that I have a Hero account, to which I will put your signature. How to understand how much I will receive $ in shares?
I think the shares will be calculated depending on the number of participants in the bounty of signatures
Activity: 14

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

And why did you decide to focus on selling your product in the countries of European Union, Switzerland, Great Britain?

It seems to me because there is more demand for statistics on diseases, or it is easier to draw up all the necessary documents. But this question is better answered by the project administrators

And why did you decide to focus on selling your product in the countries of European Union, Switzerland, Great Britain?

our HQ is in EU, so we are targeting this market. We prefer to focus on a solid development plan than spending budget to reach every locations..
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification

Activity: 213

And what kind of a bar will you have on the ICO? what hardcap? How much do you plan to attract investments in $ total?

You can read from our WP:
we plan to release between 16000 to 500000 tokens (1 token = 30$)
Wow, this is a serious statement. I'll take a closer look at your project and maybe even take your signature
Jump to: