Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 104. (Read 39344 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
An excellent project using an innovative medical health Monitor is helpful to people who want to check their health regularly. maybe this will be successful in the future.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

And what kind of a bar will you have on the ICO? what hardcap? How much do you plan to attract investments in $ total?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Blockchain Identity Verification
And I also wanted to ask, how long will your ICO pour? how many days?
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
Hm, may i missed the answer,im sorry !
"Health Monitor Tokens are secured by profits from business model with profitability of 200-300%"
How much interest per year approximately according to your calculations, the investor can expect for every token? thank you!

It seems to me that as the guys already have a finished product and they will be able to integrate it into all countries, with large turnover, their token will grow at least in x3-x10.
i read the information about product, now is not about the token grouth, but about dividends from investment. Wink not often i can see project in criptoworld who is ready to pay dividends.
I do not understand what it means. That is, I will be redeemed for cash after ICO?

No, it means that you will receive dividends in cryptocurrencies (when the business is producing profit)
Is this probably something similar to POS Mining?
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
http://scientificcoin.com/
Guys, why did you decide to make Bounty without participating in Twitter and Facebook?

Because we don't believe much in social media spamming  Grin
By the way, we will accept a limited number of real influencers
Very interesting. What is the limitation? Can you talk more about this?

It's very simple. If you have a large Twitter/Facebook/Youtube account with a real audience in the crypto industry, contact us and we will deal an agreement
"Health Monitor Tokens are secured by profits from business model with profitability of 200-300%"
How much interest per year approximately according to your calculations, the investor can expect for every token? thank you!

It seems to me that as the guys already have a finished product and they will be able to integrate it into all countries, with large turnover, their token will grow at least in x3-x10.
i read the information about product, now is not about the token grouth, but about dividends from investment. Wink not often i can see project in criptoworld who is ready to pay dividends.
I do not understand what it means. That is, I will be redeemed for cash after ICO?

No, it means that you will receive dividends in cryptocurrencies (when the business is producing profit)
Activity: 60

And for some crypto currency, you can buy your token on the ICO? just like everyone else, for bitcoin and ether?
Activity: 476
The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

I understood so, you buy tokens of project - you get some money  , when bussiness starts to work.
Activity: 213

guys, I know that there is a project doc.ai NRN network. Is he your competitor? I so understand the idea of ​​this project - to create also some kind of product in the field of medicine
Activity: 318
Merit: 251
Guys, why did you decide to make Bounty without participating in Twitter and Facebook?

Very interesting. What is the limitation? Can you talk more about this?
Activity: 484
Merit: 500

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

i read the information about product, now is not about the tokens price growth, but about dividends from investment. Wink not often i can see project in criptoworld who is ready to pay dividends.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Activity: 170
"I hope that the spectrum of diagnosed diseases will expand. Good work!
"
Hello team! How long have you been working on this innovation?Who will promote products in Europe?
do you have bid team?

Here is CV of creator Health Monitor.

http://healthmonitor.io/cv

Device was create in 2015.
In 2017 we start to selling this device for private use and to companies professionally engaged in vending business.
here is a main company website http://healthmonitor.pro

Thank you for fast reply.Are there any plans to install such equipment in Russia?
Activity: 249
Hello team! How long have you been working on this innovation?Who will promote products in Europe?
do you have bid team?

Here is CV of creator Health Monitor.

http://healthmonitor.io/cv

Device was create in 2015.
In 2017 we start to selling this device for private use and to companies professionally engaged in vending business.
here is a main company website http://healthmonitor.pro

do you have big team?
Jump to: