Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left - page 25. (Read 39312 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Even though I am not 100% sure I think the system will work similar to a breathalyzer used for alcohol testing.
Perhaps you are right, this will be test through inhale-exhalation. Disposable muskets are given even in hookah establishments - I think there will be something similar.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
it is, yes and it seems to me that the team of the Health Monitor will do everything possible to attract as many investors as possible, including large investors. Wink
But in my opinion this is a good thing. It can help police and other governments forces to fight with criminals
Activity: 686
How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Even though I am not 100% sure I think the system will work similar to a breathalyzer used for alcohol testing.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
it is, yes and it seems to me that the team of the Health Monitor will do everything possible to attract as many investors as possible, including large investors. Wink
Activity: 518

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
I am currently checking all of your backgrounds and i have to say that your creator's Atutov's scientific contributions are impressive enough. I am now trying that reading your white paper but i am afraid, that could go way over my head.

Doctor Atutov is well respected in Russia and in the scientific community
Independent of renown in one or more Nationalities, this concept has everything to be applied in many other regions, certainly unifying crypto, finances and human health will be something grandly unique, and the project will have its success, with a great possibility of expansion Everywhere in the world

You got point, you have the healthcare part (healt monitor), finance/crypto part (dividends ) and maybe the research part
Activity: 952
Merit: 137
i like this project and i really hope that they will be successfull in the future!

They will, but it will take 1 entire year for that, so let's hope the investors are patient, the real value in this proejct is the dividends that they will pay for the use of the machines, so the idea is good, but we are taking a big risk here.

Patience or not, health monitors will be places, if investors got patience they will be rewarded, who sold instead they will have regrets

it is the best for long term hodling imo. dont want to look back and cry, when i sold to early Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I am currently checking all of your backgrounds and i have to say that your creator's Atutov's scientific contributions are impressive enough. I am now trying that reading your white paper but i am afraid, that could go way over my head.

Doctor Atutov is well respected in Russia and in the scientific community
Independent of renown in one or more Nationalities, this concept has everything to be applied in many other regions, certainly unifying crypto, finances and human health will be something grandly unique, and the project will have its success, with a great possibility of expansion Everywhere in the world
ONe Social Network.
i like this project and i really hope that they will be successfull in the future!

They will, but it will take 1 entire year for that, so let's hope the investors are patient, the real value in this proejct is the dividends that they will pay for the use of the machines, so the idea is good, but we are taking a big risk here.

Patience or not, health monitors will be places, if investors got patience they will be rewarded, who sold instead they will have regrets
Activity: 434
Merit: 10

most projects are like that, make no mistake. everyone has to have faith in order to keep waiting for an eventual end.

That's right. Actually it doesn't matter if investors get dividends or not, many projects that are still at the initial stage are long-term projects and often an investment pays off only after a year or more.
Activity: 588

most projects are like that, make no mistake. everyone has to have faith in order to keep waiting for an eventual end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 952
Merit: 137
Activity: 406
Merit: 107
Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people
and for in health to must a increase for system is better ,

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.

I believe it's still too early to go out to the governmental level. The system needs to be proven working before they make any moves that direction. Public sector doesn't welcome any innovations that easily.

That is true, but if the system deliver as advertised can be that at a certain point the public sector could get on board as well. Just speculating off course.

by that time the product will have to have great success.  the public sector moves at a snails pace, compare to private.

Private sector has always to be faster because innovation is a key to success and I think there is an oportunity here.
I think after inspecting several hundred thousand people, these machines will show their usefulnes, in case of successful testing it will be possible to reach the state level.

I just thought the pharmaceutical industry won't be too enthusiastic when Health Monitor gets widely used and becomes a successful device of early detection of diseases. Especially in the case of an early stage of diabetes often a change of lifestyle is enough and you wouldn't need any medicines.

I think the opposite about how the farmaceutical industry will react: people will find out earlier they have a disease and will start using medicin

I am not so sure about this. The pharma industry benefits the most the longer you are sick and if you get your diagnose early the healing process will take a shorter period of time.
I disagree with you! For testing the necessary reagents and special equipment. If this machine will be able to determine the initial stage of the disease or predisposition to it, then the person will immediately run to the doctor for tests. In black it all)
Activity: 2898
Merit: 605
Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people
and for in health to must a increase for system is better ,

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.

I believe it's still too early to go out to the governmental level. The system needs to be proven working before they make any moves that direction. Public sector doesn't welcome any innovations that easily.

That is true, but if the system deliver as advertised can be that at a certain point the public sector could get on board as well. Just speculating off course.

by that time the product will have to have great success.  the public sector moves at a snails pace, compare to private.

Private sector has always to be faster because innovation is a key to success and I think there is an oportunity here.
yes, I believe it too, the private sector has more possibilities to use innovative technology because they are willing to invest more and more quickly that the public sector, on the other hand, the best opportunities and the path to success pass through innovation in my opinion...
ONe Social Network.
Will the dividends received by the token holders be received continuously or for a predetermined period? Is there any relation between this distribution of dividends and the volume of operations of the Company, as in other projects?

dividends will be allocated quarterly. I don't understand the second part of the question..

He's asking if the distribution will be based on company's revenues. I think the answer is yes or else I don't know how you calculate dividends

Maybe the company will make revenue apart from the vending machines: like reselling anonymized information, advertising on the screen etc. Maybe he means if token holders get a part of those profits as well. If he doesn't mean that, I would like to know  Smiley

Indeed! That was I was saying some pages ago, they can earn a lot of money by selling anonymized data to research companies etc...
Activity: 644
Will the dividends received by the token holders be received continuously or for a predetermined period? Is there any relation between this distribution of dividends and the volume of operations of the Company, as in other projects?

dividends will be allocated quarterly. I don't understand the second part of the question..

He's asking if the distribution will be based on company's revenues. I think the answer is yes or else I don't know how you calculate dividends

Maybe the company will make revenue apart from the vending machines: like reselling anonymized information, advertising on the screen etc. Maybe he means if token holders get a part of those profits as well. If he doesn't mean that, I would like to know  Smiley
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
Yes HEALTH MONITOR can change the way people take care of them, if there is a lot of deceives everywhere, people will be able to check their health care all the time. I think the project has a huge potential in long term.

In some countries, a yearly check up is paid by the government, I recently met some healty person who told me this and she said she had cholesterol even tho she was young (around 30) and have a good weight and lifestyle! I think everyone needs a health monitor, it can make you alert of your health
Pages:
Jump to: