Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 39. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

I think the app would be free but their premium service would come at a price and you can access it with the use of HER token.
the app is free, but the service has a payment. all service here in hearty has a payment. at the end of the day. this is a business.  what important is that this app will be a great great help to us.. that the important thing about this app.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja
Hello everybody, this an official announcement from the Hearthy Team.

We will close our presale whitelist today, as negotiations with investors are still ongoing we can't still send you a total amount. So far almost all our investors are retail, no one has more than 100 ETH in reserves, so we can assure all ICO contributors don't have to expect wall sales/whales/dumping after ICO.

We will open the wallet tomorrow to start collecting funds.

We will comunicate the total sum in some weeks.

Regarding ICO we will surely move it to February 2018. Hearthy will be estabilished finally in Gibraltar, as its the only jurisdiction that is going to launch a  regular framework for blockchain related companies, this framework will be launched on January, so just after that we will launch. We also want to avoid these weeks, all is pretty chaotic on crypto these days (parity hack, HF, regulatory changes...). Maybe its naive, but we hope all get a little more stable on a couple of months.

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
Yes it is very immature of you guys to postpone ico till 4 months.If you consider these market conditions are not good then what is the guaranty conditions will be good ib Feb?
Hello, the delay is only 2 months, and its mostly cause regulatory issues related to the jurisdiction.
Activity: 616
I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

Today is the last day of pre-sale. They will update us soon on how the pre-sale goes and its strategy in ico.
I can't wait to see their update and what will happen to the ico if the update is done

We will close our presale whitelist today, as negotiations with investors are still ongoing we can't still send you a total amount. So far almost all our investors are retail, no one has more than 100 ETH in reserves, so we can assure all ICO contributors don't have to expect wall sales/whales/dumping after ICO.

Regarding ICO we will surely move it to February 2018. Hearthy will be estabilished finally in Gibraltar, as its the only jurisdiction that is going to launch a  regular framework for blockchain related companies, this framework will be launched on January, so just after that we will launch. We also want to avoid these weeks, all is pretty chaotic on crypto these days (parity hack, HF, regulatory changes...). Maybe its naive, but we hope all get a little more stable on a couple of months.

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
nice information well thank you for sharing this kind of update, surely hearty will success,.
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.
Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.
yeah its true but i think maybe they have a good reason why they focus in Europe and postponed the philippines. we will just wait for the update.
Activity: 897
Merit: 284

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
Yes it is very immature of you guys to postpone ico till 4 months.If you consider these market conditions are not good then what is the guaranty conditions will be good ib Feb?
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.

Thank you for the update Gluestack, we want the successful of this Hearthy project because it's a big help on our country. We will wait on how many fund do you collected as well.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja

Thanks for your support.

The Hearthy Team.
Activity: 237
The devs made a clarification that only people in the Whitelist could have the chance to buy HER tokens in pre-sale once the smart-contract is open so people who are not listed should wait for main ICO to get the HER tokens.

Note:

Whitelist will end tomorrow so everyone who want to contribute should make their move now to get the 45% bonus!

Is there a target date for the ico? It is stated that it will be on the first week of December. Surely in the coming days it will be clear when. I'd like to buy some token in the near future.

Most of the quick updates especially pertaining to sales are pinned down on Telegram. Here is the link if you are not in the group. @HearthyCo ; t.me/HearthyCo

Just joined Telegram. Thanks for the link. Most of the updates are really in there. I should have joined sooner.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
The devs made a clarification that only people in the Whitelist could have the chance to buy HER tokens in pre-sale once the smart-contract is open so people who are not listed should wait for main ICO to get the HER tokens.

Note:

Whitelist will end tomorrow so everyone who want to contribute should make their move now to get the 45% bonus!

Is there a target date for the ico? It is stated that it will be on the first week of December. Surely in the coming days it will be clear when. I'd like to buy some token in the near future.

Most of the quick updates especially pertaining to sales are pinned down on Telegram. Here is the link if you are not in the group. @HearthyCo ; t.me/HearthyCo

Note:

I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

Today is the last day of pre-sale. They will update us soon on how the pre-sale goes and its strategy in ico.

I wish they really would give us an update after the pre-sale is over. I hope they've sold well enough to advance in the next stage.

Maybe they are just too busy dealing the project. With their shift of market to European country the process will really affect their pace in reaching their goal.

That is what I have in my mind too. I think they are too busy since I've noticed that before the pre-sale most of the devs and admin are really replying.

Just be patient. No need to rush about the update. It seems that they are making some progress both on the app and their market. In the meantime, let's just hope for the best.

Yes. Major update does require a lot of time. They will eventually update us in blog, Telegram and here in this thread. Don't lose hope if you've invested some eth.

I wish they really would give us an update after the pre-sale is over. I hope they've sold well enough to advance in the next stage.

Maybe they are just too busy dealing the project. With their shift of market to European country the process will really affect their pace in reaching their goal.

That is what I have in my mind too. I think they are too busy since I've noticed that before the pre-sale most of the devs and admin are really replying.

Just be patient. No need to rush about the update. It seems that they are making some progress both on the app and their market. In the meantime, let's just hope for the best.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond

I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.

I think the app would be free but their premium service would come at a price and you can access it with the use of HER token.
Hearthy is big help for the people here in the Philippines who can't afford medical expenses. i hope hearthy launched Their project here in the Philippines soon.

Maybe after some months or years perhaps? Depending on how well things work out. We will be hearing from the devs soon regarding their launch in the Philippines.
It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?

The CEO has an 11 year experience in developing digital products and their team is composed of a surgeon, entrepreneur and a medical doctor. With their credentials I do believe they know what they are doing. With regards to the confidentiality of the records I think they would implement 2FA as a basic security and they might update us regarding this soon.
Pages:
Jump to: