Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 40. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Lets all support and join the presale now. We need something like this in our health industry.
I'll do let's make this project as presentable as we can. We need this for our future.

Because of this application I can picture out the brighter future to our medical industry and system here in my country Philippines . I believe we can help us in improving our medical system . A big thanks for the people who makes this.
we need this kind of application here in the Philippines to help the patients to see they own medical records easily. Hopefully will release this soon
They release it soon here in the Philippines just wait patiently, developers are doing their best to improve the application so all of us benefit.
I agree on to that, its just that they are more focused on espanyol based country that is already using cryptocurrency
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

That is right. That is why Philippines is one of the perfect fit to introduce this kind of system.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
if it is true that you will be in the Philippines to teach the European medical process. better and more knowledgeable of the medical process of the Philippines and know more about the more educated european doctors than in the philippine doctors.
Activity: 323
Merit: 10
I just asked if we downloaded apps of hearthy with a fee? or will this make you free for us? for me it's okay to pay because we've done the faster the medical process you give us free. but hopefully. give it at a low price.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.

I'm sure they will update us soon, Devs might just be a little busy at the moment, for now lets wait patiently.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .

totally agree, i just hope that medical industry and the government in the Philippines supports this project.

the project is designed for countries with poor healthcare system and there is no doubt that third world countries will support this kind of project because this project will be a great help in the healthcare industry.

I beg to differ, i think the healthcare system in the Philippines has a decent quality, though can't be compared to the first world countries, what the Philippines lack is accessible healthcare for the most. But you're right this project would be a great help in the healthcare industry.
Well if you have the money to pay for hospital bills i guess you are the one who can afford the "decent quality". but seriously private hospital here in the philippines are not bad at all because my brother is sickly before, my mom always admit him in a private hospital and in just a couple of days he is fine, though the public hospitals are different i think, waiting in line for hours, not getting much attention from the nurses, faking anesthesia ( they will inject but it's just a talk) are normal circumstance there overall bad service so this hearty healthcare service will give us the opportunity to take care of ourselves very well.

Just to be clear I was talking about the healthcare system not the issue of medical industry itself.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
It's great that there will be less reasons to go to hospitals. Another plus is that we can watch our medical files whenever we want. I wait for ISO
And I have 2 questions. How confidential will the patients records be? Do you have experience in launching similar projects?
Activity: 224

i hope our government will support this, this is a very good project to be honest, with cheap price and very convenient service we can now assure that everyone in our family is healthy and safe.
Activity: 266
Hearthy is big help for the people here in the Philippines who can't afford medical expenses. i hope hearthy launched Their project here in the Philippines soon.
I am hoping as well Sad
I am saddened to hear they will operate first in Europe but I still hope the best for them so they can reach Philippines as soon as possible. Good luck hearty Smiley
Activity: 616
Hearthy is big help for the people here in the Philippines who can't afford medical expenses. i hope hearthy launched Their project here in the Philippines soon.
Activity: 224

I beg to differ, i think the healthcare system in the Philippines has a decent quality, though can't be compared to the first world countries, what the Philippines lack is accessible healthcare for the most. But you're right this project would be a great help in the healthcare industry.
Well if you have the money to pay for hospital bills i guess you are the one who can afford the "decent quality". but seriously private hospital here in the philippines are not bad at all because my brother is sickly before, my mom always admit him in a private hospital and in just a couple of days he is fine, though the public hospitals are different i think, waiting in line for hours, not getting much attention from the nurses, faking anesthesia ( they will inject but it's just a talk) are normal circumstance there overall bad service so this hearty healthcare service will give us the opportunity to take care of ourselves very well.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.

Activity: 266

the project in the philippines is posponed because they will prioritize europe.
Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
that's true bro, they will start on most European parts because of high demand there, don't worry I believe they will still launch here in the Philippines because of good feedbacks Smiley
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?

Sad to hear from them that they will focus first on Europe but I am still waiting for them to come here in the Philippines, they will help a lot of people here for sure.

Its that true? I hope they launched this project here in the Philippines early so they can help many Filipino people.
Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.

yes its true, but don't worry they just postponed it Hearthy will still be launched in the Philippines in some other time.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
I still haven't heard anything on how things are going with the pre-sale. Yes, there are updates on blog and Telegram but it is always about new reviews and a not so major update. I'd like to hear more from this since the ico is drawing near.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

Is this true? That they will prioritize european country?. But im pretty sure they will resume their project in philippines im waiting for that to happen.

They might push the project in the Phililpines but not anytime soon though. They aim to prioritize European country as of now.
Activity: 350

I hope so too hearty launched early here in the Philippines many people need this project specially for those who can't afford the medical expenses.
Activity: 301

Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
It is really quite saddening to hear that they will postpone Hearthy's launch on the Philippines. Nonetheless, Europe is a better option in my opinion since they can easily adapt the app and services faster there.
Activity: 237
How much did the pre-sale go? The website has only links to whitepaper but it doesn't give information about the sales.

I'm also wondering about it. Try joining their Telegram group for more updates.
Does anyone who knows how much did the pre-sale go? Can you help us?

The Telegram group also has no updates regarding the presale. Hoping this would be addressed soon.
Me too, I want to know how much token was sold during the pre-sale. There will be an announcement pretty soon since they are quite active in telegram lately, maybe they are having a break since a lot of job has done during the pre-sale.

Most of the question on Telegram was about the development and possible investors. There are no information about thr pre-sale.
Pages:
Jump to: