Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 42. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 391
Merit: 100
Lets all support and join the presale now. We need something like this in our health industry.
I'll do let's make this project as presentable as we can. We need this for our future.

Because of this application I can picture out the brighter future to our medical industry and system here in my country Philippines . I believe we can help us in improving our medical system . A big thanks for the people who makes this.
we need this kind of application here in the Philippines to help the patients to see they own medical records easily. Hopefully will release this soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Lets all support and join the presale now. We need something like this in our health industry.
I'll do let's make this project as presentable as we can. We need this for our future.

Because of this application I can picture out the brighter future to our medical industry and system here in my country Philippines . I believe we can help us in improving our medical system . A big thanks for the people who makes this.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.

Yeah its true, this is the way to have a better and advance system when it comes in health care . An application that can hold and make a record to our medical files . Good thing they choose Philippines in the first two country who can avail and use this kind of application .
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I've read on the telegram channel that the team is studying the possibility of going the registration in Gibraltar.

I found out that Gibraltar has good law firms which is the most favorable for ICO's at the moment, also offers some unique opportunities for crypto and really oriented towards trading related setups.

so the european country they are talking about is gibraltar? an old british colony in europe near spain. i think that is a strategic place to start with! a small country beside the border of spain where spanish are also fanatics of cryptocurrencies. goodluck on future endeavors team! 
Activity: 364
how much have you guys raised till now during presale?
same question how much raised and where contract address for tracking funds
up! nobody answered the question.
I think this question is too confidential. Maybe you can send them using personal email to address your query.
Hi Mistafreeze, the best place to ask this question is through Hearthy Telegram Channel. Devs are more active at Telegram.

until now there are no publication on pre sale results? why?
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
I think this question is too confidential. Maybe you can send them using personal email to address your query.

actually its not that confidential, its pretty common for the ico nowadays to be transparent in their sales.
Activity: 350
If hearthy become success I'm pretty sure hearthy make a big impact on the healthcare industry.
Yes many hospital will easily check their medical records and more patient will benefit in this Project because of the apps they can easily check their health.
Activity: 616
If hearthy become success I'm pretty sure hearthy make a big impact on the healthcare industry.
Activity: 616
Hearthy is the answer to our health issues. Hearthy will deliver sustainable and high quality health care that requires minimal funds.
I think hearthy are more on the medical record secure and personal record health to give us an good recommendation to health and to give us the suitable medication.
Yup, thats the reason why hearthy have an app to check their personal record, or asking recommendations from doctor for medication.
nowadays its very hard to find the medical records using the database for the patients, but if hearthy release we can check it whenever we want using the application
Thats one of the goals of hearthy make things easier by easily check your own medical records.
Activity: 462
Anyone tried the Hearthy bot on telegram?
i just joined he telegram and there is no bot there.
Not yet is there any formal announcement already?
Activity: 301
Activity: 462
Activity: 301
The devs made a clarification that only people in the Whitelist could have the chance to buy HER tokens in pre-sale once the smart-contract is open so people who are not listed should wait for main ICO to get the HER tokens.

Note:

Whitelist will end tomorrow so everyone who want to contribute should make their move now to get the 45% bonus!
Hurry up. Invest and get your tokens and enjoy your discounts.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
The devs made a clarification that only people in the Whitelist could have the chance to buy HER tokens in pre-sale once the smart-contract is open so people who are not listed should wait for main ICO to get the HER tokens.

Note:

Whitelist will end tomorrow so everyone who want to contribute should make their move now to get the 45% bonus!
Activity: 339
As far as I know, Hearthy offers an app for digital health records and not a healthcare itself but the ecosystem of it.
Not an answer to health issues, instead a useful personal health record app. It will be convenient and useful for your health provider to diagnose you more accurately and give the best medication available.
agree, the applications is meant for storing and keeping the patients records safe, although the apps have the consultations and treatment options it is for minor health issues and for monitoring the medication that the patients are taking.
That's how convenient the app is. Imagine yourself just scrolling instead of waiting in line at the hospital or clinic. There's also an option where you will be reminded of your medicine schedule, right? And other very good options on it.
Activity: 392
As far as I know, Hearthy offers an app for digital health records and not a healthcare itself but the ecosystem of it.
Not an answer to health issues, instead a useful personal health record app. It will be convenient and useful for your health provider to diagnose you more accurately and give the best medication available.
agree, the applications is meant for storing and keeping the patients records safe, although the apps have the consultations and treatment options it is for minor health issues and for monitoring the medication that the patients are taking.
Activity: 339
Hi Mistafreeze, the best place to ask this question is through Hearthy Telegram Channel. Devs are more active at Telegram.
Activity: 392
Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

do you think, when hearty is popular they will try to build their own hospital ?? For me, it is better if they just focus on what they started with. I think it will be a successful project to. especially their mission is to help each person.

Hearty need not to build their own hospital, I think it is best for them to partner with public and private hospitals for their services to be widely available to the people. This will strengthen their demand and eventually they will be able to provide and be available if not most but in a lot of major hospitals and to medical practitioners as well.
yes since hearthy focuses on storing and keeping the patients records safe i think theres no need to build a hospital.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102

It is a healthcare also I think because they will have an online checkup with your physician. The application is not just for safekeeping your medical record but also it will use for video call or chat for online consultation with Doctors.
Activity: 322
Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?
Maybe they will. But I think the first target of Hearty is to become popular in the market and then sooner or later if they already have a sigbature nane in public,  they will expand the scope of their business and maybe they will become a large scale business of healthcare provider.

do you think, when hearty is popular they will try to build their own hospital ?? For me, it is better if they just focus on what they started with. I think it will be a successful project to. especially their mission is to help each person.

Hearty need not to build their own hospital, I think it is best for them to partner with public and private hospitals for their services to be widely available to the people. This will strengthen their demand and eventually they will be able to provide and be available if not most but in a lot of major hospitals and to medical practitioners as well.
Pages:
Jump to: