Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 65. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Huh I did set the demo app language to english but the history content is still in espanol (under patient's history details). I think the app is still on translation process.
ofcourse the app is still in developing stage that is for demo only not the real apps.
this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?
The platform wherein you could track your health results and concerns after consultation. You could also consult the physician using your mobile.
yes, this hearthy offer medical record to see the record of the user or patient using applications. And also very easy to use
How do you know hearthy apps is very easy to use? I'm glad when you answer me. I'm also waiting on the updates for this one.
Some of it is still in espanol, but the interface is easy to use and navigate, still doesnt have an idea how to put your medical records on the app.
This app needs to support multi-language.
yes i agree. but for now they need to put the two langguage the filipino and the mexican.
Activity: 448
With this kind of project, I don't think anyone or any government won't support this. Many patients will benefit and it is convenient to everyone if they will use this.
I think so, for me it was such a blessing to have this apps, it's so easy and affordable to use. I think our government should support this kind of operation.
papapat have a point because there's a lot of corrupt government maybe not majority one or two will not support's this. but i think many people will complain and support for this.
Activity: 398
this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?
The platform wherein you could track your health results and concerns after consultation. You could also consult the physician using your mobile.
yes, this hearthy offer medical record to see the record of the user or patient using applications. And also very easy to use
How do you know hearthy apps is very easy to use? I'm glad when you answer me. I'm also waiting on the updates for this one.
Some of it is still in espanol, but the interface is easy to use and navigate, still doesnt have an idea how to put your medical records on the app.
This app needs to support multi-language.
Activity: 462
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?

I think they would partner with big names to avoid potential liabilities. I'd like to see them branch out and expand as soon as the ico is over.

I see. I'm speculating they would puruse local to lessen the cost. Big companies do have the means to provide bulk orders which can really be cheap.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Will Hearthy support local pharmaceutical companies to provide a cheaper medicine? Or will they partner with big names in the industry to solidify their status as a leading healthcare service provider?

I think they would partner with big names to avoid potential liabilities. I'd like to see them branch out and expand as soon as the ico is over.
Can I trasfer my tokens to an external eth wallet?

I think some custom token such as HER will be out in the market as soon as the ico is over. You can join their whitelist if you want to participate while it is still on pre-sale.
copper member
Activity: 378
Can I trasfer my tokens to an external eth wallet?
With the pace that Hearthy is moving it will be an awesome day once it is launched. There are really no roadblocks ahead that might hinder its services. The time and effort that has been placed on this project will never be in vain.
in your simple mobile application is there a fee for updates? or you can provide us with free updates of these apps.

I'm pretty sure that the updates will definitely be free, after all updates are like maintenance either to fix minor/major bugs or to add some updates/changes in the apps.
There is also free consultation in the app but with 24hr waiting time compare to paid consultation with only 5 minutes waiting time.

Those are factos that will surely attracts more future investor. On the other hand, the app has been out on its beta stage. Once the apps is free from bugs and risk then we can expect it to be out soon.
I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

For sure they will meet certain criteria to provide its users with a satisfactory service. As for the pricing goes its not that expensive compared to private hospital service.
thank you for your project. because it's faster to take medicines here in my country that we know as one of the slowest process of treatment. i hope this project is more meditative for medicina in my country.
Yeah we all now in other country there have a slow process of treatment specially on public hospital  that why this project is very useful for everyone to easily access their medical records.

Most of Hearthy's user would range from families that are in the middle class an up. It will impact overall healthcare in one country and might help to elevate the status of less fortunate ones.
Activity: 237
Having Hearthy application will lessen the burden of going to hospital and request for your own medical history or record. To be added it will conserve time because you can check your files in Hearthy application whenever or wherever you need your own record. Im rooting and expecting that this project will become successful.

That is actually true. The time spent on going to the hospital might be the precious final time in one's life. With Hearthy they can provide a diagnosis and quickly hasten the process.
thank you for your project. because it's faster to take medicines here in my country that we know as one of the slowest process of treatment. i hope this project is more meditative for medicina in my country.
Yeah we all now in other country there have a slow process of treatment specially on public hospital  that why this project is very useful for everyone to easily access their medical records.

They will improve overall healthcare once it is launched. As for now the services limited to medical records and check ups. Who knows in the near future they might collaborate with big pharmaceutical companies to provide medicine for a cheap price as a part of their app or Hearthy in general.
Having Hearthy application will lessen the burden of going to hospital and request for your own medical history or record. To be added it will conserve time because you can check your files in Hearthy application whenever or wherever you need your own record. Im rooting and expecting that this project will become successful.
Activity: 237
Is it possible to use the hearty tokens to buy your prescription medicines and/or over the counter medicines? Also, can it also be used as a means of paying a medical practitioner's fees or your hospital bill as well?

i think this is way to far for hearthy for now. there is no cryptocurrency today that is accepted in a pharmacy maybe in the near future

Agreed. Maybe after quite sometime Hearthy might be able to expand and bring in pharmacy to its service. There is no limit when Hearthy starts for expansion for they will surely bring more and more users.
Hearthy is an application who focus in holding and recording files that is related to our healthcare or issues. By the use of Hearthy , all the patient that will avail this application will guarantee an access to their own files.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

Well compare to other existing healthcare system the Hearthy offers less price using their platform, also they already hired some professionals to join their ecosystem and it will increase as the community grows.

Hearthy also allows their users or patients to submit a review/comment on the selected medical practitioner so they can monitor if everyone using this platform has satisfy their needs with the right price.
I think yes, for sure hearthy done a research and survey to know the needs of their customers. That's why hearthy has a lower price compare to other healthcare system.  It simplify the need of medical needs.  Also,  hearthy have partnership with the professional healthcare providers to provide the service that will meet the needs of customers.

Great move for the team of Hearthy , they first have a research that is why we come up with the concept of having a medical record for easy transaction and access for the files . Also they caught the attention of the member of this forum because of the good concept and service that Hearthy will or can give to their consumer. I believe that it will become a successful project. Im so excited for it .
Pages:
Jump to: