Pages:
Author

Topic: (ANN)❤️️ Hearthy,Universal Digital Healthcare. Hearthy ICO indefinitely delayed - page 67. (Read 23571 times)

Activity: 323
Merit: 10
thank you for your project. because it's faster to take medicines here in my country that we know as one of the slowest process of treatment. i hope this project is more meditative for medicina in my country.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
Are there any updates regarding the pre-sale? I've joined in Telegram for updates but there is no news about how much the pre-sale achieved.

been waiting for the update as well, no info in the website regarding the pre-sale.
I thinks all of us are waiting on updates, my suggestions are keep in touch to hearthy because we dont know when hearthy give update.

Be patient and the team will update some news regarding this issue. as of now the smart-contract is still not opened so they made a whitelist program for 70 investors who are interested in the project so it means that they can't announce yet how much fund they've raised.

it is already cleared that the pre sale in on going and the team will not disclose unless the pre-sale phase ended.
Activity: 323
hearthy can really help it in the Philippines. so I'm glad that you've got this project first shared. hopefully your project will continue and will succeed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
Are there any updates regarding the pre-sale? I've joined in Telegram for updates but there is no news about how much the pre-sale achieved.

been waiting for the update as well, no info in the website regarding the pre-sale.
I thinks all of us are waiting on updates, my suggestions are keep in touch to hearthy because we dont know when hearthy give update.

Be patient and the team will update some news regarding this issue. as of now the smart-contract is still not opened so they made a whitelist program for 70 investors who are interested in the project so it means that they can't announce yet how much fund they've raised.
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Tortle Ninja
Where is based your company? or main developers?
We are mainly in Spain, but some of the team is also in France and UK. But our main offices are in Vigo and Madrid.
Activity: 154
Where is based your company? or main developers?
Activity: 237
I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

Ratings will be given depending on how well the app and healthcare service provider meet the needs of the users. For now, let's just be patient in giving our suggestion to provide a better Hearthy services in the near future.
Activity: 160
Tortle Ninja
Finally, the project is not just for raising money! What about prototype?
Hello, plz check our alpha at our site https://hearthy.co
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Seems interesting but such simplified patient registration form does not sound good and reliable, to be honest. What about caring for ER cases?
Hearthy is just a personal health record app where you can keep your medical record on their system and access it everywhere. No emergency cases featured in the app since it need medical attention immediately. It is not intended for Emergency cases and not intended for all sickness since it always a case to case basis.

first how you will be able to tokenize personal service? and in most emergency cases fiat money is the mode of payment. maybe in the near future where crypto currency is widely acceptable
I know hearthy will provide such a good services on the people. My question is .. will it be good enough to say that the price of their services meet the standards of the customers?

Well compare to other existing healthcare system the Hearthy offers less price using their platform, also they already hired some professionals to join their ecosystem and it will increase as the community grows.

Hearthy also allows their users or patients to submit a review/comment on the selected medical practitioner so they can monitor if everyone using this platform has satisfy their needs with the right price.
Activity: 237

If you do read the whitepaper and updates both on forum and blog you'll see that the project is moving a lot its projected timeline.
blockchain in healthcare? what a splendid idea! no more corrupted doctors, yeah?

Transparency is one of the advantages of blockchain so using this technology into Hearthy ecosystem then it can lessen or stop the high cost of service from the doctors because you could easily see their service rates in this platform and compare it to other before finally choosing them.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Activity: 350
I must say that hearthy will provide that kind of good services. The less their price, the more the quality service is. What im saying is.. hearthy is offering more cheaper than the other health providing companies.
Activity: 616
Activity: 420
I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.

As far as launching and advertising in the Philippines, Hearthy is not yet widely known. If the partnership with Telcos are good to go it might will really help Hearthy to gain valueable users in no time.

Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.
Filipinos are every supporting when it comes to what is IN and what is NEW. They are very active and always on fire most especially to those interesting things. As Ive always said, Hearty would definitely reach the succes once fully launched and running.
you are also definitely correct,we waiting for time comes to launch, very helpful and easy way to use, also you  can consult your condition using this apps,no need to go to hospital just asking what you need to do because you can direct talk or message the doctor,
Activity: 333
how people will afford or use the system?? do they just download it from the internet or do they need to buy a membership to successfully use the app?? i wonder how much the cost of getting the membership... thanks... more power hearty..
i guess you can easily download it, but you need to pay for the apps if you want to use it. if im not mistaken hearthy said that they will be using the cellphone credit in exchange to HER token since our country which is the philippines is not fully aware about the blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
Maybe some premium features need to pay with HER to use.
or you can able to pay using credit card..or thru any bayad center in town

Yea but if we are able to adapt with the app, people will probably learn how to use it. You don't need to become fully educated with blockchain and cryptocurrency to use the app. Once it's out, I can tell that there will be instructions and seminars on how to use the app without studying the whole structure of blockchain and yes, HER can be purchased using mobile phone credits and that option will make it easier for people without knowledge about the crypto to use Hearthy.

By the way, "Bayad Center" is a jargon to other people here in the forum since it's a local outlet in PH. Another term for it is "Outsourced Payment Collection."

im not saying that people need to be fully educated in crypto and blockchain before using the apps. im saying that there's another way of payment which is the "cellphone credit" SINCE the phillipines is not fully aware about the crypto and blockchain.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
I read that you will be focusing on two emerging countries which is Philippines(my Country) and mexico. The decision was good as you dont want to play with rich countries as you know that they have a lot more strong companies their with health care. It will be very helpful for us filipino if this project succeed.
Maybe we could help as we filipinos are very helpful.If the devs want to know something or need people for their project we can volunteer to participate on it as we know that it might help our economy and help people lower their fee's on health care.
Filipinos are every supporting when it comes to what is IN and what is NEW. They are very active and always on fire most especially to those interesting things. As Ive always said, Hearty would definitely reach the succes once fully launched and running.

As far as launching and advertising in the Philippines, Hearthy is not yet widely known. If the partnership with Telcos are good to go it might really help Hearthy to gain valueable users in no time.
Activity: 301
this project looks promosing, is this the first project who focused on health issues?
The platform wherein you could track your health results and concerns after consultation. You could also consult the physician using your mobile.
yes, this hearthy offer medical record to see the record of the user or patient using applications. And also very easy to use
How do you know hearthy apps is very easy to use? I'm glad when you answer me. I'm also waiting on the updates for this one.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: